• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ramifications: A Halo Universe RP

SO! I know that there has been some interest already in a Halo RP that Stel and I have been running over on TWEWY-Fan.com. Well, now that TF is shutting down, Ramifications needs a new home~

Basically, this RP takes place after Halo 3. We're pretending that Halo 4 doesn't exist, mainly because it sees Cryptum as a legitimate book. It is most certainly not one.

Anyway, the overarching adversary is, indeed, The Adversary- a Flood overmind three times the size of our sun located in a neighboring galaxy. This is where the infestation in our own Milky Way came from.

The current cast is as such:
Obviously characters from the canon, such as Master Chief and Thel 'Vadam (Arbiter).
A Flood Symbiont, Seso 'Adrav of Sangheilios; and the Forerunner AI that is stored within his armor, known as Renegade Savant.
Six Forerunner Guardians, four of them named with specialty weapons listed: KI-12, with energy spear; AM-47, with armblades; LE-42, with heavy weaponry and whip; and NE-20, with double light guns.

Basically, it's a ragtag bunch of people going up against a giant, angry Flood structure. The best way to understand the plot thus far is to read it (Stel and I will be posting what we have within the hour). Fair warning, it's very long. It's also very awesome.

At this point, you're pretty much free to be what you want. ODST, Spartan-III, regular Marine, Elite, etc. The one thing I ask is that you run the character sheet by either Stel or I ^^

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Also, for the record, canon characters already declared and accounted for do NOT count as NPCs and may not be auto'd. Consider them under GM protection. Same goes for any Forerunner characters - no one but SCT and me are allowed to use them. Remember: 99.999% of the species is dead and the only survivors are the S-Class warriors (which are all accounted for, even the ones not encountered yet).

This is because the nature of the RP (and the fact that making this entire plot make sense is an issue and a half - some of these developments have been in development for longer than the RP has actually been around) demands that we run a tight ship. (Ships. Derp.) So if any of you have major plot suggestions, we suggest/require/demand that they are to be discussed here before they are thrown haphazardly into the plot. You know what happens when things are thrown haphazardly into a plot. People turn into butterflies and precursors turn into giant enemy crabs. NOT having any of that here.