• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rai's Sketches and Drawings

Linkachu: lol Yeah, I get bored and I start to doodle for the heck of it. (I'll get a A or B in the class anyways. xD)
My 'doodle' isn't anythin special, just a couple of pen/pencil strokes. Thank you very much. C:

Hax: Neat? I don't think it's neat, I consider myself pretty sloppy. xD
Thank you though, and I guess she is. lol

Shroomish: Ah well I tend to chew on my DS stylus sadly to say. Thank you! *Tapes the pictures back up*

Ah here's another quickie I did for a friend, it's my OC Rin(left) and my friends OC Mia(right):
RinandMia.png

Here's a sketch that turned out to be pretty decent lineart; Ritsuka from Loveless:
Loveless_Ritsuka_Lineart_by_YuffieTheSwift.png

EDIT: Colored it:
Loveless_Ritsuka_by_YuffieTheSwift.png

Is that who I think it is?

Adorable picture, the colouring works well, though I think he looks terribly shiny. Also the mouth looks a little off-centred and a tad odd because of that.

P.S. I have a thing about cat-boys >.>;;;

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
holy crap, that doodle is epic. Any chance of seeing the full-body part inked/coloured? :D

Tatile: If we're thinking the same then yes. Thank you, and I guess I just like making things shiny...
Yeah I know, but I was too lazy to change it because it was just a doodle at the time. Dx

Database: Thanks and I hopefully will work on it soon. C:

EDIT: Here's a picture I did after I watched the latest episode of Code Geass on Adult Swim: SPOILER WARNING (If you haven't read/watched a lot of this series.)

----------------------------------------

Rolo, just as he's about to die telling Lulu that he knew he was lying about hating him. ;w;
Rolo___Final_Words_by_YuffieTheSwift.png

Thank you Secad; doesn't everybosy like furries/kitty people? :3

Ah new doodle I did while I was bored, it's me lol:
Erin-Ref.png

xD
AHH
this is too awsome, i like the sketchy style and plain normal clothes are THE MOST STYLISH CLOTHES EVER! it goes with everything, and can be accessorised for a personal look ;D i digg, awsome drawing.

Eee! The furries are cute. I like the kitty boy one. He just looks so innocent, so surprised.

They're not real furries. Real furries are anthropromophic non-humans, most commonly they're wolves or foxes. These are just people with extra animal body parts and are, for the most part, entirely human elsewhere. This doesn't detract from the pictures of course, but they're not furries.

(I still can't find the end of the Loveless anime/manga series, there aren't enough seeders.)

Also, Rai, seeing as you can't fit feet in that pic, I'd now love to see how you draw feet. Evil, evil feet.

Your coloring is TOO awsome! i wish i could colour it looks so damn good! I love your work, its actually brilliant.

Ack! I want to doodle like Rai!!

They're beautiful! Your style looks so very professional. I can't even picture you stressing out over not getting something to look right. Your pictures don't hold a hint of struggle. ^__-

I have to say... I LOVE the brawl pics! O___O Especially Pitt and Link! ^.^

Thank you all. C:
Ah I'm not feeling that well at all, even stayed home from school today...
Here are a couple of things I drew in the past week:

Adoptables for friends on an oekaki:
Adoptables-Wolfs56073.png

Gift art for a friend:
_001Giftart31303.png

Ness lineart, that i'll finish sometime:
NessPKFire-Lineart_copy15126.png

...Wow. o__o You have such... amazingly clean, beautiful lineart. I love how sleek your style is.
Despite this, I think my favorite is the pen-doodle one. ^^() I love the sketchy, scribbly look, even if it's different than all the digital ones. Although I'm also partial to the trainer-and-Togetic one! So cute. ^^

They all look fantabulous, though!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Digging your latest pics as usual, Rai. Really love that line-art of the more realistic Ness, too. Since I'm an EB fan, I'm pretty biased towards any artwork related to it ... but if you color the Ness in, I can't wait to see it :3

Eee! The adoptables are my favorite. They look like fluffy bunny/coyote hybrids. I like number three the best, as it looks like it could burst into flames.

EmberGryphon: Thank you, and I didn't know my pen doodle would look good the poeple. 8'D

Linkachu: Thank you, and this is like, the first serious Eb picture I drew. xD
Hopefully I will color it in soon. C:

Azro: Thank you. C:

Secad: lol Really, I just thought I should make a dog with big ears and a little tail. Thank you. 8D

Anyways, here's some color lineart of Richter from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World...
Richter-TOS2-colorlineart_copy31199.png

Huh. I've never heard of Richter, but I like character. It has Stel's stern expression of "Quiet, n00b. You shall soon meet your doom."

The neck decoration that looks like a peace sign is a good touch. It adds detail without overwhelming the piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? I think he's too cool to go unnoticed. Thank you for the comment. 8D

Anywho, here's a couple more pictures:
Chibi Pit
Happy_Birthday_Gift_by_YuffieTheSwift.png

Colorful Girl AKA Eyesore
C_O_L_O_R_S_P_L_A_S_H_by_YuffieTheSwift.png

Your drawings are the physical form of mega awsome coolness. I thought id skip the whole arty compliment, that would normally be used to portray my own artistic understanding and get straight to the point ;)
I loves your work.

Ahhhh! The colors! My eyes! They burn!

Just kidding!

That 'eyesore girl pic' looks amazing. It looks a bit psychedelic. I like funky, so this picture is cool.

Pit... *thinks*

Oh, yeah! Pit is a video game character. He looks cute in chibi form. I like the wings and his expression. :)