• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rain's Making Sprites?! ~Heck yes.

I can't currently give my sprites transparent backgrounds, but they're fun to make and I wanted to showcase them. ^^

Splices:

Persian/Fearow/Houndoom
mewmewpoofhamster.png

Luxray/Ekans/Dragonite
daklfj.png

Espeon/Ho-Oh, Espeon/Ho-Oh/Ampharos, and Espeon/Ho-Oh/Moltres
goldspeonsprites.png

I'll admit, they're good. But, no offense, but that Luxray/Ekans/Dragonite splice looks a little weird. But it's still good. The Persian/Fearow/Houndoom splice is great. BUT WHY DO ALL FLYING TYPES (except Sky plate Arceus) HAVE TO BE NORMAL OR ANY OTHER SECONDARY TYPE!? And I like the different tails on the Espeon/Moltres sprite.

These are very nice. I especially like the Luxray/Ekans/Dragonite splice, with the Ekans tail. Huh, it makes me think of a Chimera. And the Persian/Fearow/Houndoom pretty cool, with the wings, and the collar thing. And the Espeons are pretty sweet, with the different tails, and all. Keep spriting, these are cool.

I really like this one: Wartortle/Giratina/Tyranitar
demonicturtly.png

This makes me giggle, Flaming Koromori (Koromori/Moltres/Flareon)
flamingkoromori.png

This one looks odd, but I wanted to make an Icy Nidoqueen :p (Nidoqueen/Glaceon/Regice)
icequeen.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god. It's so cute. Flaming Koromori. I LOVE IT. The Waratinatar (Name for the first sprite.) Is cool. the pieces blend together naturally. And the Icy Nidoqueen is super-cool too. These sprites are awesome. Keep it up!

Rain, I love your splices. Especially the Espeon/Ho-Oh. The Koromori also made me giggle xD

In all, keep spriting c:

New sprite ♥ Sorta a flying Eeveelution thingy I made. I used Espeon/Dragonair/Swellow, and my own color scheme.

flyeon.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Espeon/Dragonair/Swellow flying Eveelution, it flows together really well.

My Least favorite is the Luxaray/Ekans/Dragonite, no offense but it doesnt flow really well together.

Keep up the great work though. ^_^