1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rain's Avatars (Requests welcome)

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Power Metal Maiden~, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Alright, so I know they aren't that great, but making avatars is a huge hobby of mine ^^; Idk why, either. Anyhow, here are some samples, and if anyone has any requests, give 'em to me. ^^

[​IMG][​IMG] (More will be posted soon.)

2. Awesome I want a new avater, can you make me one?

3. Could you make me a Scourge the hedgehog one please?

4. Sure, dragon, what would you like an avatar of?

And here is yours, Seikaryuu.
    [​IMG]
    I added a little lens flare on his sunglasses, and I hope you like the text. Thanks for your request. ^^

5. [move][size=10pt]How about a latios[/move][/size]

6. [insertkecleon][/insertkelceon]

Or Ludicolo :D

7. For Dragon:
    [​IMG]
    For Jeydis, hope you like it XP :
    [​IMG]

8. That 'mam is the most awesomest thing ever.

[​IMG]

9. You have no idea how glad I am that you like it, JeyJey ^^

10. Thank you I love mine!!! The flare is a nice touch!

11. Thanks for making me a Latios I love it, Can I have a Charizard so I can put it in my sig.

12. Sure thing, Dragon, here's your Charizard. If it's too simple, let me know.

[​IMG]

13. wow this looks cool. can i have a salamence one? do whatever you want for the background. thanks.

edit: on second thought, could you make it garchomp? if you already made it or something then thats cool. sorry for being picky.

14. Wow, these are really nice! Pardon me for bugging, but can you make a cool Dragonite one for me?

15. Alrighty Halls, here is your Garchomp^^ Hope you like the background.
    [​IMG]

Marky, here's your Dragonite. Welcome to Pokecharms, btw. ^^;
    [​IMG]

16. nice! thanks a bunch i love the background! and i like the way you made garchomp glow like that. looks sexy. i wanna make one of my sigs to match.

17. Thanks Halls! ^^ I'm really glad you liked that.

18. uhm, if it's not too much trouble, could you make me a Shiny Eevee avatar ^_^;?

19. Well, for some reason I can't get very creative when it comes to shiny Eevee, but here it is. Hope you like it to some degree. Thank you a lot for your request. ^^
    [​IMG]

20. aww, thanks so much xD~ it's very cute ^__^ *hugs*

21. can you make a arceus for me?

22. Yes, I can, but first I want to know what type of Arceus you want, then I will get to making it. ^^

23. Shiny Pyxis

Shiny Pyxis 2016 Singles Football

Could you do one with both Plusle and Minun in it? And thanks if you do, Rain. ^^

24. Here you are, Shiny. The font may be a bit too simple.. Idk, I tried my hardest to make a font that would stand out against the background, but that may have backfired. Tell me what you think. ^^;
    [​IMG]

25. Shiny Pyxis

Shiny Pyxis 2016 Singles Football

Erm, I don't think I can see it...

But after looking at it from your photobucket account, I think it looks really good, and I'll definitely use it sometime, somewhere. Thanks. ^^

26. can i have a fire arceus please?

27. Yes, I've been kind of busy lately, and I only have internet on weekends. There is no need to double post on my topic to rush me. I will get to it when possible.