• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rain's Avatars (Requests welcome)

Alright, so I know they aren't that great, but making avatars is a huge hobby of mine ^^; Idk why, either. Anyhow, here are some samples, and if anyone has any requests, give 'em to me. ^^

TheUltimateLifeForm.png
chaoscontrol.png
(More will be posted soon.)

Sure, dragon, what would you like an avatar of?

And here is yours, Seikaryuu.
scourgeavy.png

I added a little lens flare on his sunglasses, and I hope you like the text. Thanks for your request. ^^

wow this looks cool. can i have a salamence one? do whatever you want for the background. thanks.

edit: on second thought, could you make it garchomp? if you already made it or something then thats cool. sorry for being picky.

nice! thanks a bunch i love the background! and i like the way you made garchomp glow like that. looks sexy. i wanna make one of my sigs to match.

Well, for some reason I can't get very creative when it comes to shiny Eevee, but here it is. Hope you like it to some degree. Thank you a lot for your request. ^^
shinyeeveeavy.png

Here you are, Shiny. The font may be a bit too simple.. Idk, I tried my hardest to make a font that would stand out against the background, but that may have backfired. Tell me what you think. ^^;
shinyavy.pnjavascript:void(0);g

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Erm, I don't think I can see it...

But after looking at it from your photobucket account, I think it looks really good, and I'll definitely use it sometime, somewhere. Thanks. ^^

Yes, I've been kind of busy lately, and I only have internet on weekends. There is no need to double post on my topic to rush me. I will get to it when possible.