• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rainbow Six: Absolution (Sign up open!)

O P E R A T O R F I L E (C L A S S I F I E D)

Name: Noah Alders
Callsign: Ark
Nationality: British
Weaponry: Standard issue L85A1 (5.56x45mm rifle), Bernelli M4 combat shotgun, Glock 17, a handful of frag grenades (I realize these are similar weapons to Salted_Apple's, but these were the standard British weapons I found)
Sex: Male
Appearance: A tall man (6'3") with a solid build. Not shredded, but he definitely packs a punch. He prefers to wear more casual clothing when not on duty. He lets his blond hair grow while off duty, though his hair seems to simply get poofier instead of longer. He tries his best to grow a badass beard, but it just doesn't happen. He has fair skin, and tans easily on missions.
Personality: He tries to act as if he doesn't worry about the danger of his missions, even when, deep down, there's a terror that reemerges every time he is deployed. He is a smoker who's trying to quit, though it's hard when he's always on edge. Cigarettes help him calm back down. But he will only accept Rothman Blue. Nothing else does the trick. Despite his smoking habit, he does his best to keep healthy. Both distance running and sprints can wear down on his lungs quickly. What he lacks in stamina he makes up for in strength. When he's not working, he splits his time between Netflix and weights, sometimes combining the two for a strange work-out routine.
Organization Transferred From: MI6 (I hope this qualifies as a counter-terrorist organization in your book)
Other: Why the hell would you have us put Buttered Iguana in here?

I hope that was okay! I have another character coming (probably tomorrow night in Central Time)

EDIT: Here's my second character. He's a terrorist. I gave some thought to his backstory. I'm excited to slowly reveal it in the RP!

Name: Saifullah Nassar
Nationality: Syrian (from Salma in the Al-Haffah District)
Weaponry: Whatever he can get his hands on. He prefers to use an AMD-65 assault rifle and TT-33 pistol. He is also skilled in hand-to-hand conflict, resulting from a harsh childhood full of fistfights.
Appearance: An average height Kurdish male, with a thick nose and wide cheek bones. He has lots of hair that sticks up in a natural wave. He has a thin beard that covers his jawline. There are several scars across his back, as well as a large scar in his chest. His muscles are tightly coiled around his bones, but they don't bulge out too much, giving him a somewhat slim appearance.
Personality: He is a sturdy, strong believer in Allah. He will follow His command until his last breath.
Backstory (I just added this one): When he was a boy, his father instilled the fear of Allah in him. He made sure that Saifullah would never stray from Allah's plan (more on how he did that in the RP). When Saifullah became an adult, he and his beloved brother quickly enlisted in a small terrorist cell in his region called محاربي الله, or God's Warriors. The cell rose to prominence in the area quickly, until a small group from Rainbow was dispatched to shut it down. Nearly all of the members were murdered. Saifullah attempted to find his brother in the chaos. He finally found his brother, Azaad. But it was too late. An operator from Rainbow executed him in front of Saifullah's eyes. Saifullah attacked the man, beating on him relentlessly. The operator shook Saifullah away, and was prepared to kill him, when he received the order to extract immediately. The operator shot Saifullah in the chest anyways, leaving him to die. The only thing Saifullah remembered about the man was the name that the other soldier had called him... "ARK". Saifullah managed to survive the bullet wound, seeing as it missed his heart, and only nicked one of his ribs. With the terrorist cell now shut down, Saifullah needed to find a new group to help him get back at the man who killed his brother. He truly believed it was what Allah would want him to do. So he joined the White Masks, hoping that Rainbow would come for them. This time, Saifullah would be ready.
Rank: Very low ranking. I'm not sure how ranks work in terrorist organizations.
Other: Buttered Iguana again.

Last edited:
I'm okay if you play them as a 2nd character, though I would also prefer you to use an oc as well - but yes, I do consider them cannon. (As well as major characters from the book - John Clark , etc.)

I hope I'm not late. I've played some of the Rainbow Six games (Vegas, Siege) and I'm interested in military
  1. Operator
    Name: Bruno Mierzejewski
    Callsign: Inko
    Nationality: Polish
    Weaponry: M4 with an ACOG and a bipod, Glock 17, Ballistic shield (depends on mission), HK69A1 Grenade launcher (depends on mission), M9 Bayonet
    Appearance: A 179cm average slavic man, short black hair, shaves his beard very often, has green eyes and a scar on the right cheek. He is muscular enough to do 100 push-ups, 200 squats and 50 pull-ups. Wears a standard GROM uniform with helmet and a pair of night vision goggles. Carries a heavy ballistic vest.
    Personality: Bruno is a calm and caring person. He is very disciplined and doesn't like taking risks, unless someone's life/health is involved. He joined police because of his strength and agility. His work as a police officer inspired him to go further and become a GROM member. Bruno used to deal with depression, but he tries to hide that.
    Organization Transferred From (GIGN, FBI SWAT, Etc.): GROM
    Other: Trained in self defence techniques (such as Krav Maga)

Sorry for the double post, but here is a WIP format of the current overarching narrative. I understand this is lacking, and I'm also willing to change, expand, and adjust it.

The Rainbow project is declining, and there is no doubt about that. Isabella Clark has now gained the title of ‘Rainbow Six’ after the early death of her father, John Clark, and is clearly struggling to find a new footing after government resources begin to divert towards other special forces operations. Not to mention, many of the classified secrets have nearly been leaked by rogue CIA agent Henry Paterson - now believed to be working with terrorist agency UIP - 17, AKA “The White Masks” in pursuit of a widespread anarchist society, investigation on a potential tactical insertion with Paterson from this radical group is pending.

UIP - 17 has proven themselves to be a group of well collected, secretive, trained, and armed individuals - mostly operating in Southern Europe. A list of major operations will now be shown:

Hamburg Yetika Villa Incident (1999)

Incident report: The first incident involving UIP - 17, a group of seven members stormed the villa of a retired German military official - Lt. Col. Mathias Wechel, armed with Cx4 Storm submachine guns. Wechel was taken hostage, and local German SWAT units attempted to diffuse the situation - 5 German SWAT members were killed, and Mathias Wechel died in the crossfire of a furious firefight between Cpt. Harry Hochberg, L. Cpl. Paulaus Stahnke, and two White Masks members - Justin Hafer and Viktar Karski. Official terrorism cell classification was issued due to the high casualty rate was issued, however declined because of a distinct lack of evidence that they were yet an organized company of individuals.

Notes: All White Masks members involved killed, however an undetonated bomb was later found in the kitchen of the house was found - and successfully defused by a designated bomb squad.

Casualty List:

Lt. Bastian Wald (German SWAT)

Cpl. Fabian Preis (German SWAT)

PFC. Erik Wirz (German SWAT)

Cpl. Stephan Gutfreund (German SWAT)

Sgt. Finn Sauerbeck (German SWAT)

Nico Läufer (White Masks Member)

Rudi Feistel (White Masks Member)

[NAME UNDETERMINED] (White Masks Member)
Justin Hafer (White Masks Member)

Orso Marsili (White Masks Member)

[NAME UNDETERMINED] (White Masks Member)

Viktar Karski (White Masks Member, expected to be the head of the operation.)

[REMAINING SECTION OF DOCUMENT HAS BEEN REDACTED. MOVING ON . . .)

After Rainbow involvement, and the subsequent classification of UIP - 17, the incidents that occurred over the span of 3 years continued in their violence and demands, as recruitment operations for The White Masks was also proliferated significantly. Henry Paterson was located in a safe house in Narva, Estonia, however escaped local authorities with the help of expected White Masks officials. Attacks have become much more erratic, and harder to trace a firm pattern to, as their anarchist and occasionally communist views are spread. The resolve of the organization is merciless, and threats of killing hostages or other assets are to be taken in the utmost serious manner. This brings us to present day, where Henry Paterson - and The White Masks as a whole - execute a plan that could disrupt the structure of government, and peace that has been known now for decades…

(WIP, Contact me about any possible issues or additions necessary - was very short on time while making this, the start of a new school year and school is extremely hectic, hence why it took a couple of days.)

/SPOILER]

I don't care who the agent to Noah's right is in my post in the RP. It's open ended. Any one of you can be the agent he elbows. And the elbow is more of a nudge than a jab. Friendly in nature, not combative, in case that wasn't explained well enough.

I'm just following your lead, Salted. You created this RP, so I'm going with the flow. If anyone else has any ideas, feel free to share. I'll do whatever.

oh Jesus Christ I'm wiped out and going to visit my sister at a college tomorrow

I don't know if I'll be able to post, it's just my week has been exhausting and I need to forget about RP and being active for a while, sorry - I might be non active for a day or two

I'd be more than happy to. The reason I stopped in the first place was because of a lack of progression. Just because the RP was handed off to me doesn't me no one else is able to contribute. I felt that I had to make us move. I'll post and at least get us inside.

Could I join back into this RP? If so, I would like to add a character: the chief psychologist of the group.

@Mockingchu can continue to manage the RP unless he wants to hand it off to me again.

O P E R A T O R F I L E (C L A S S I F I E D)
Name: Sebastian Bennett
Callsign: Dr. Bennett
Nationality: Australian
Weaponry: He is unarmed, however occasionally will carry a .40 caliber Browning Hi - Power in case a situation is violent enough.
Appearance: He has well groomed light brunette hair, side swept over to the right side of his head. Some streaks of gray also run through his hair, which somewhat compliments his very faintly blue eye color. He wears opaquely colored, square rimmed black glasses that run over his acute ears. Sebastian wears an immaculately well kept white lab coat, however wears a brown trench coat over this when on missions. He wears standard trousers and combat boots.
Personality: Sebastian bears most of the traits that are commonly attributed to a successful psychologist, especially when the lives of innocent people are at stake - he's observant, concise, and empathetic, and is also extremely effective at reading the body language and mannerisms of people as somewhat of a habit. He has a large amount of respect for the men who work as actual soldiers, and so is constantly honing his craft to better fit any situation that may arrive in the considerably volatile line of work that he participates and operates within.
Organization Transferred From (GIGN, FBI SWAT, Etc.): Worked with Australian SAS before transfer to Rainbow.
Other: None.

I mean, it's your RP originally, so of course. :D I don't know if Dr. Bennet would just make an appearance in this operation though. Maybe towards the tail end if they need more help.

I'm also gonna RP some more minor - ish characters without full bios too, just as more of a perspective change. You all can do this too, but provide a full bio if you really want to actually use them widely.