• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Rainbow Leaves (Romance RP Discussion)

*cleans his spout a lot*

I may be updating Iago's bio since something significant is going to happen once Alyssa brings him over to the Nurse after spending some time at the Café.

*Aquaman eats some popcorn after having to deal with a salty someone from his seemingly impossible boss fight*

Ouchies... no luck is bad... P- pyu... I better use a FstGauge again... P- P- Pyu...

MapleHayato

Previously Thunderheart
Name: January
Species: Normal Espeon
Appearance: Handsome,cute.normal Espeon.
Personality: Kind,Surious,Soft.
Habits: Study,working,and all kind of smart stuff.
Crush: September

Name: February
Species: shiny Glaceon
Appearance: Handsome,cute.
Personality: Shy,kind,Surious,soft.
Habits: Doing smart stuff,always getting stuff.
Crush: August

Last edited:
Hi! May I join?? Here's me!
Name: Violet
Species: Espeon
Appearance: Just a normal Espeon!
Shiny? Nah!
Personality: Sassy, Overconfident, Pretty Himedere if you ask me, Wants other Pokémon to bow son to her.
Habits: Looking at self in mirror.
Crush::

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
@Sun and Moon Remember to not threaten to report people in your RP thread for breaking the rules – that's minimodding, and really, just really not nice. Either report them or don't, but let the staff handle any warnings or punishments that might need to be handed out. Thanks. :)

Heya! Hope it isn't too late to sign up. Here's my bio, I can change it if anything's missing.

Name: Lita
Species: Lanturn
Appearance: Overall, about the same as other Lanturn. Her eyes are blue instead of red, though.
Personality: Lita is cheerful, supportive, and loves making new friends. She has a generally positive outlook on life, overcoming most hardships with a smile on her face. When faced with issues she can’t fix herself, however, Lita tends to clam up and she forgets to ask those around her for help. Having been taught by her parents not to rely on others left a pretty big dent in her psyche, even if it isn’t obvious at first glance. She’s patient with others and has no problem helping those in need, but if she fails an important task it can weigh on her for days afterwards.
Habits: Lita loves the ocean and can often be found at the beach, surfing on waves and diving deep into the ocean. She’s a skilled swimmer, even if she can’t reach the top speeds of a Milotic or Sharpedo. Her lights have a series of patterns and intensities they go through depending on her emotion.
Crush: None, though she is looking.
Other: When going on land, Lita floats around in a water bubble. She cannot walk. :p

Making another male character due to many females.

Name: Dart
Species: Jolteon (Shiny)
Appearance: a scary looking Jolteon. He gots one eye and the other is currently healing. (Eye will be healed later on in the roleplay) He also has many bruises on his leg and a scar on his working eye.
Personality: Friendly, Wants to be loved although he thinks he is not going to get a mate. In his childhood, he was bullied so much that now he looks intimidating. He almost died five times and once got ran over by a car. Usually acts nervous when around girls he likes.
Habits: looking at the moon and crying with bad thoughts.
Crush: September, he also has a soft side for Sorrel
Other: Everyone back in Johto hates him, sometimes he thinks life not worth it, but he will never suicide.
Job: None, but back at home he is an amazing chef.

Last edited:
NIIIIICE!
Name: Triell
Species:Meowstic

Appearance: Triell is a normal meowstic.
Personality: A foodie and a perfectionist Triell is also good at games.

Habits: Practicing his Psychic under the moonlight Beacause this calms him and makes him easily focus
Friends: N/A
Crush: N/A
Job: A Chef On His Own Little Resturant
Other: N/A

*Aquaman activates the Cloak Navi Chip and secretly talks to you while accidentally activating his program chip in the middle of his talking*

Y- you c- could talk to me a- about this... *spurt spurt*

01000010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00101110

Really? You haven't been getting alerts for quite the few RP's have you? First it as Rainbow Leaves and now it's this one... I'm not judging, I have gone through that as well I'm just saying..