• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Rainbow Leaves (Romance RP Discussion)

Hey, I'm back! My role plays such as my romance ones somehow die even though it was popular. (Sorry) so I hopefully can keep this rp running (No promises)

NOTE: This Roleplay will only last until after Halloween. (Hopefully...)

Plot: Today is the day mail came to your home, An invitation, to the most wonderful time of the year.
It seems as a Pokemon get-together for Pokemon to have a mate before Winter. You decided to take this chance to find your "True" Love because you might miss out on finding a mate before winter, and you will be lonely all winter.

At the Kuo Kei Islands, off the west coast of Kalos, is were Pokemon live alone and is where the
roleplay takes place (Mainly) were Pokemon live with the same tech as Humans.
There's Food, Stores, Hotels, Post offices, Training Arena, a lake under the moon by the forest not close to town, and Pokemon Centers and Daycares.

I hope this helps.

Rules:
- No swearing or 18+ Talk
- Romance is allowed
- Fakemon is allowed
- Genetic Mutated Pokemon is allowed
- Hybrids are allowed, but don’t make them to op.
- Have Fun
- Don't break the Pokecharms rules.
- If we go as far as the special moment, you can be a character of the offspring, or ask someone else.
Your Form:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Habits:
Crush:
Other:
Job: (If any)

Here's my two,

Name: Dawn "Dan"
Species: Lycanroc (Midday and Midnight)
Appearance: A Normal Lycanroc, however, its appearance changes by the time of day. If it is 9:00 Pm, he becomes Midnight Lycanroc. if 8:00 AM he becomes Midday.
Personality: When Midday: Nice, Friendly, loves hanging out and having fun
When Midnight: Shy, scared of males that look bigger than him. Usually is nervous all the time.
Habits: (Singing)
Crush:
Other: N/A

Name: Rose
Species: Lopunny (Shiny)
Appearance: Shiny, wears a necklace around her neck that says "We always look over you." Made by her dead mother.
Personality: Kind-Spirited, Loves to make friends and tell practical jokes. Cries about her mother sometimes. Usually afraid at first times stuff. Asks lot of questions and sometimes is too overexcited.
Habits: (None, used to be dancing. But she had once got shot my a Human on the leg.
Crush:

Last edited:
*casually shoves some information with a forklift*

Well, finally finished with my character bios, and also had to modify them a bit since one of the characters is my Fakemon I am using for the roleplay, and if you have any questions and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to send a DM.

Name: Her name is Alyssa.
Species: Meganium / Herb Pokémon
Type: [type]Grass[/type]
Native Region: Her native region is Johto.
Primary Moves: Vine Whip, Aromatherapy, Protect, Solar Beam.
Ability: Overgrow (Increases the potency of Grass-type moves if the Pokémon is in trouble.)
Appearance: Alyssa is your normal, everyday Meganium; she does not have any sort of special features whatsoever.
Accessories: She has on a pale fern green scarf and carries around her pouch of supplies on her back with ease.
Personality: Alyssa is one that others would describe as empathetic and attentive, as she is able to reach out to other Pokémon more easily; especially with the young that can be hard to understand sometimes. She can get carried away with her love however, as she tends to spoil Iago with plenty of indulging attention and such. She can be quite the chatterbox and social butterfly at times, as she can be on the other spectrum occasionally with her stern attitude if the situation presents itself.
Habits: She does not exactly have any habits, unlike Iago since she does not get bored as easily.
Crush: [None at the moment, subject to change possibly.]
Other: Iago was adopted by her after she found him critically injured on her way home after a trip of shopping, as she decided to care for him after standing her ground against his bullies. She is also an RN (Registered Nurse) and tailors clothing in part of her free time for herself and Iago.

Name: His name is Iago.
Species: Axovenio / Reefling Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he appears to look awfully young.
Native Region: His native region is Bajola.
Primary Moves: Battering Rush, Engaging Sight, Corallum Energy, Aquatic Outflow. (See below for more information.)
Ability:
Militating Liquidity (The Pokémon gradually regenerates HP in sources of water when out of battle, while steadily lifting the effects of debuffs while in battle.)
Appearance: Axovenio is a small, amphibious, bipedal Pokémon that has a primarily light blue body with a battleship gray underside. His modest head has small, violet gills on his cheeks that are rather hard to see from certain angles, as his beady eyes are lightly black. His nose has the resemblance of two tiny nostrils, as his small mouth has no teeth whatsoever. There are straight, firm, pale red coral protrusions on the back side of his head that are secreted from a mysterious organ of his should they ever break off. His small hands have four fingers each, while his feet have three toes. His long, tapering gray tail fin has a black outer edge, while its inner gray area has some parallel slate gray stripes within the center.
Accessories: He wears a sea blue scarf snugly around his neck. He also has on a white bonnet along with infant-friendly mittens and socks that were lovingly made by Alyssa, though he does not exactly like to wear it sometimes however.
Personality: Iago tends to be stubborn around adults especially, since he tends to get into arguments and quite a bit of trouble at times. His unruly nature can sometimes get him to having talks or even punishments with the authorities, since he is notorious for using force to rebel against others that attempt to harass him. He can be silly when it comes to his strange habits, as he likes to put his right hand into his mouth to calm himself. Although he may seem like a malevolent infant at first glance, he can show his true, soft side if given some proper time and patience.
Habits: He sometimes like to put his fingers in his mouth and babble to himself when he is alone.
Crush: [None at the moment, though this may be subject to change but it is more unlikely it will.]
Fakemon Creator: @Charlespark
Other: He is the Water-type starter Pokémon for the region of Bajola. He also has some white wrapping bandages snugly wrapped around his left hand and lower chest.
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Accuracy: 100%, but can be evaded more easily.
Power Points: 25
Target: Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: A rudimentary move in which most Pokémon know right from the start or soon in their early years. The Pokémon swiftly assaults the target with a rush of strikes.
Effects: Critical hits land more easily if all hits connect.
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 20
Range: 10 Meters
Description: The Pokémon glares over at the target with an unrivaled gaze, creating a tension of focus on that particular target.
Effects: Forces the Pokémon to only attack the target that the move used on. The user deals more damage against that particular target, while it will also take more damage from other enemies however.
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 20
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user gathers in an immense amount of cleansing energy to patch itself up of injuries and status conditions.
Effects: Gradually restores the user's HP and steadily lifts the effects of random debuffs over the course of three turns. The more debuffs the user has, the bigger the move's potency will be.
Catagory: Special
Power: 75
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 25
Range: 15 Meters
Description: The user launches a concentrated, forceful stream of water at the target.
Effects: May inflict Saturation on the target.
Saturation: The Pokémon's Water-type resistance is halved for three to five turns.

Name: ruby
Species fenickin
Appearance:bright yellow fur and red tail tip and ear fur
Personality: kind () smart () shy () curious () sneaky
Habit: the shimmering lake in the forest
Crush: unknown
Job: none
Type: fire

Did u read the rules of this roleplay and the sites rules? I suspected that you autoed character in the past and that's a rule breaker.

Read the rules and promise to have at least a paragraph post (which is about 3 sentences)

Thank you!

Hi~!

Name: Mintaria (likes to be remarked as Mint by her friends)
Species: Alolan Ninetales
Appearance: Just looks like a normal Alolan Ninetales
Personality: Sarcastic and very spicy, Mintaria is not a very nice girl, and is a full tsundere. She often remarks about the bad side of people, and is always ignoring her twin's attempts at making her nicer. Mint is only nice to those she cares about.
Habits: Mint likes to say stuff that annoys her sister, often entertaining herself with her sister's reactions.
Crush: None
Other: None
Job: None

Name: Amber
Species: Ninetales
Appearance: Normal Ninetales
Personality: Amber is nice and extroverted, she is competetive and seems to hardly ever get angry. She can be sarcastic at times and is often described as the complete opposite of her sister, Mint, although they share some traits.
Habits: Amber loves to watch the sun set and rise, it's one of her most favourite things to do.
Crush: None
Other: None
Job: None

Last edited:
Hewwo?

Name: Beep
Species:Swadloon
Shiny: no
Appearance: regular, brown cloak
Level: 13
Moves: Grass-whistle, Bug Bite, Dream Eater, Camouflage
Personality: normally pretty chill, WILL SOB at any moment. Beep runs a meme server, so naturally is a memelord. makes friends in the blink of an eye.
Other: seemingly has a pocket dimension of stuff in its cloak, can and will take any item out at the right moment, be it a pun or self defense.

*accidentally sprays some water from his spout from being startled as a result of some confusion*

O- of- official? *woosh* W- what's o- official? *woosh woosh*

Name: Dremogeon, but called Halt
Species: Infernape
Appearance: Tall and slim. He wears a fedora made of fireproof materials.
Personality: Kind and tough. Won't put up with people who try to mess with him(in a bad way) not afraid to get 'down and dirty'. Very smart and well prepared, but may mess around with people himself.
Habits: messing with the gold bands on his arms.
Crush:
Other: he doesn't go by his real name, and will not even abide by it. If you use it, he will hurt you, but he may tell it to chose friends.
Job: works as a trainer at a gym. He also has skill as a chef.

Last edited:
Starting the rp in 10 minutes.

@UmbreonEevee ? Do you want to join?

You called, and I am here! This seems fun and a couple people that I know are here so I might as well join
Name: September
Species: Shiny Umbreon

Appearance: September is a regular Shiny Umbreon though her rings seem darker than normal and she has her right eye a dark red with her left eye a bright yellow
Personality: September is quiet and shy, not liking or talking to people she doesn't know, in this case that is everyone besides her best friend, August, that bugged her to go so she agreed. She listens to her best friend and she is very over protective of August. She doesn't care if she is made fun of however she's obviously not that way with her friend/s. She likes dark places and hates crowds though she mostly goes where August goes and she'll either stay at home or go swimming at a nearby river. She normally has a neutral expression but she has a good sense of humor and will become serious if she needs to. She is very mature, attitude wise, and she has a slight sense of sarcasticness

Habits: Looking at the night sky, going to a lake, pond, river, any other water source she can find and swimming in it as long as there isn't very many people, being with August
Friends: August
Crush: N/A
Job: September doesn't have a job yet though she is looking

Name: August
Species: Shiny Leafeon

Appearance: August is a Leafeon with blue is places that are supposed to be green, being put in the same category as a Shiny Leafeon (if that is a Shiny Leafeon then that's good but I don't know what a Shiny Leafeon looks like since there is so many different colors of Shiny Leafeon, some of them fan made) and she has deep and dark green eyes
Personality: August is very bubbly and out going though she used to be bullied before she met September. She acts quite childish, like a very happy five-year-old, and is usually always smiling but will be serious when she needs to be. She is always moving whether she's talking or drawing or dancing, a hobby or hers, and she loves to draw. She will talk to anybody and usually brightens up people with her words and demeanor

Habits: Dancing, drawing, helping people, being with September
Friends: September
Job: She doesn't have a job though, like September, she is looking

That took a while to write!

Both accepted

You called, and I am here! This seems fun and a couple people that I know are here so I might as well join
Name: September
Species: Shiny Umbreon

Appearance: September is a regular Shiny Umbreon though her rings seem darker than normal and she has her right eye a dark red with her left eye a bright yellow
Personality: September is quiet and shy, not liking or talking to people she doesn't know, in this case that is everyone besides her best friend, August, that bugged her to go so she agreed. She listens to her best friend and she is very over protective of August. She doesn't care if she is made fun of however she's obviously not that way with her friend/s. She likes dark places and hates crowds though she mostly goes where August goes and she'll either stay at home or go swimming at a nearby river. She normally has a neutral expression but she has a good sense of humor and will become serious if she needs to. She is very mature, attitude wise, and she has a slight sense of sarcasticness

Habits: Looking at the night sky, going to a lake, pond, river, any other water source she can find and swimming in it as long as there isn't very many people, being with August
Friends: August
Job: September doesn't have a job yet though she is looking

Name: August
Species: Shiny Leafeon

Appearance: August is a Leafeon with blue is places that are supposed to be green, being put in the same category as a Shiny Leafeon (if that is a Shiny Leafeon then that's good but I don't know what a Shiny Leafeon looks like since there is so many different colors of Shiny Leafeon, some of them fan made) and she has deep and dark green eyes
Personality: August is very bubbly and out going though she used to be bullied before she met September. She acts quite childish, like a very happy five-year-old, and is usually always smiling but will be serious when she needs to be. She is always moving whether she's talking or drawing or dancing, a hobby or hers, and she loves to draw. She will talk to anybody and usually brightens up people with her words and demeanor

Habits: Dancing, drawing, helping people, being with September
Friends: September
Job: She doesn't have a job though, like September, she is looking

That took a while to write!

Yes I am the summoner!!!

Just kidding...

Hello! Mind if I hop in?

Name: Zenix
Species: Raichu
Appearance: Normal Raichu
Personality: Zenix is often kind, friendly and supportive. If someone he cares for is in trouble, he would help them, even if it means having to fight.
Habits: He's often overprotective of Sorrel.
Other: He's been friends with Sorrel since they were kids.

Name: Sorrel
Species: Gardevoir
Appearance: Normal Gardevoir
Personality: Sorrel can kind, sweet, and caring, and hardly ever gets angry. Whenever she sees someone she cares about feel sad, she will go and comfort them like a mother would.
Habits: Likes looking at the night sky.
Other: She's been friends with Zenix since they were kids.

I wasn't called, but anyway..

Name: Shīzun
Species: Sawsbuck
Appearance: The average Sawsbuck. Due to a genetic disorder, she seems to be stuck in Autumn form.
Personality: Shīzun is carefree, silly, and sometimes serious. She is a fan of some techno/rock bands, and is nice to people.
Habits: Staring at the night sky for long periods of time, taking long walks on the beach, trying to be social, etc.
Crush: Dawn (aka Dan), September,
Other: She wears black rimmed glasses, kind of like nerd glasses.
Job: She's trying to develop a sandbox game, but other than that, she's looking for a job.

Name: Geode
Species: Carbink
Appearance: A Carbink with, instead of gems that are normal, purple gems where the blue ones are supposed to be.
Personality: Geode gets along more with adults, rather than people his age. He's pretty sweet, and nice. But he can get really upset over small things.
Habits: Likes to talk a lot, and can be really stupid sometimes.

Is this ok?

Last edited:
Even though I wasn't called,I still wanna join...
Name: Gray
Species: luxio
Appearance: A normal luxio with yellow bandanna
Personality: stutters and mutters a lot,she can hardly talk straightly and she has a lot of anxiety,she's had this issue for her whole life,it is unknown why,she loves thinking of her creative thoughts,they've always cheered her up and put a big smile on her face
Habits: drawing,staring at her paws,staring off into space and let her creativity/thoughts take over her silently
Crush: Zenix barely
Job: N/A

Do I have to change anything?

Last edited: