• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Ragnarok, city of lies. (Superpower roleplay! 18+)

It must have been about 2 am when Knox finally managed to return home, tumbling through the door to his apartment covered in blood. Not his blood, the stuff belonged to some demon he had come across in China town. Damn thing had been trying to gather power by murdering poor drunken sods who came its way. Needless to say that when Knox found it things had got messy, the resulting conflict had destroyed most of a public restroom and Knox’s favourite takeaway. No more chow mein Tuesdays.

With a groan the young man collapsed on the floor, feeling a twinge of regret as he watched the blood begin to soak into his rug. At this point he wondered why he didn’t just get a red one, that would at least save him having to clean the damn thing every week. After a few minutes of panting and mumbled obscenities he finally mustered the energy to get up and crawl to his bedroom before falling into the sweet embrace of his bed.

It was at times like this that he really had to reflect upon his life. What an absolute fucking mess. No friends, no family and no batcave. This whole saving the world thing would almost be worth it if he got one of those sick superhero bases he always saw in the comics but hey not everybody was born the son of a millionaire. Some were born the son of Satan.

Wallowing in his self-pity he almost didn’t register the sounds of a sleeping Ragnarok, the creak of his neighbours getting up to go check on their latest child (Kid number 3 and just as loud as his predecessors), the sound of teenagers messing about in the streets below him and the gentle hum of the magnet trains running all around the city. Then a creak at the door.

“Hey Saffie, you coming to check in on little ole me? I’m flattered.” Knox said sarcastically as he rubbed his eyes wearily. Of course there was no answer other than the soft pitter patter of tiny feet on the floor boards. A few seconds later the little black and white cat appeared on the bed, calmly seeking out her friend. Ignoring his groans of pain she clambered on to his chest, meowed once and promptly fell asleep. Laying there in the dark with a furry hot water bottle and the soothing sounds of city life going on in the background Knox decided maybe things weren’t all bad. Still pretty shit though.

"Hey, let's go. And hurry before the cops get here." The man in the black ski mask said.
"Gotcha," the second man said, slinging a sack of money over his shoulder.
"Not so fast, because here comes the Masked Dragon," said a voice. The two criminals gave the new arrival a weird look. The person was in a red ruffled shirt and had not only a cape, but a mask to top it all off.
"Who the hell are you?" The man with the sack asked.
"A Hero, by the name of the Masked Dragon," the so-called hero said gliding past them before landed safely on the ground. His right hand became cloaked in a fired sword and he slashed at the robbers.
"Now beware as I dazzle you," the Masked Dragon said, before leaping up to spread a shower of sparks. While the robbers looked around in amazement, the hero threw a rope that tied them up.

With the robbers caught, he tossed them and the stolen money outside the police station before heading back home. He removed his mask to reveal a young boy's face. A 17 year old boy.
"I'm beat," he said before collapsing on his bed.

( @Ry_Burst @Nebula_Newt You guys didn't give me much to work with here, like how are we going to meet up? I'm going to set the scene if you don't mind.)

It was a quiet morning in Ragnarok. 2 AM, and the city seemed still. The city was mostly silent, aside from the occasional car strolling down the road. This was Blake's ideal time to get his fundamentals out of the way. He was strolling down the street to a local market that sold one of Blake's favorite treats. It was a strange fruit that the market man called Pitaya, a fruit that came from cacti. Blake had a certain knack for them and had a few in a bag. Blake had the other essentials of course. Biscuits, Eggs, Milk, and everything in between. Along his way walking home, Blake noticed something in the corner of his eye. In a store a man had a gun pointed at a man. Rather than Blake going in to stop the man, he waited. He used his Low Light Wire right at the base of the door to trip anyone to walk out of the door. Blake now waited outside the door just barely out of view. When the man was able to get the money from out of the register and ran out the door, he tripped and Blake quickly wrapped him in wire.

"Well Done Blake, Well Done." He said.

Blake made his way home, and opened the door, throwing his groceries onto the table. Life seemed a bit still for Blake, almost uneventful. He sat down on his run down couch and turned on the TV. The first channel to come up was a music channel. Blake switched it to some sort of early morning show. The sound of the TV could be heard the next apartment over. (feel free to say if it's yours) Blake then got up to put the groceries in his fridge.

"Do duh do..."

(I was just leaving room for people to play around with their own characters before introducing them to other people. But hey I'll make Knox your neighbour :p )

Knox always hated this part. He had gathered what he could from last nights little adventure, a leg, one arm without a hand and the hand that didn't go with the arm. The rest of the demon was practically destroyed so there was no real point in sending it back to hell, a cleaner bot probably already gobbled it up. No evidence, no problem was one of his favourite sayings but damn this really showcased the more trivial side of trying to help people out. He waltzed out of his room, bloody sack in hand, and unceremoniously poured its contents on to the floor. Not on the rug this time of course, although that would need cleaning soon enough anyway.

It was actually a rather peaceful morning in the city of the future and that worried Knox somewhat. That meant people would be awake and the task he was about to undertake was in no way quiet. So after turning the TV up nice and loud (Some kids show, something with a little yellow mouse creature as its mascot) he returned to the mess, now satisfied nobody would be able to hear anything other than the strange sounds coming from his flat screen. Raising his hands into the air as if he was about to catch something Knox took on a slight orange aura, one that became much more intense around his finger tips. A golden pentagram gleamed in his left eye as reality itself began to tea apart there in his living room. It was if some giant with fingers made of fire was tearing a hole in the air for it self, a flaming crack that grew wider until it was about the size of a standard door. Through the rift a barren landscape full of grotesque looking trees and endless amounts of fire loomed, a terrifying glimpse of the world his father ruled. No time to be impressed though, he had made the mistake of leaving this thing open too long before. So with one swift kick he sent all the demon parts back from where they had once came so that some other demon may come across them and wonder what the hell (Pardon the pun) was going on.

The sound of another TV blaring into life in the apartment next door distracted the young boy for merely a second, just long enough for his eyes to glimpse away from the portal, but it was a second too long. He turned back to see a creature more mouth than body, something he had fondly nickname Gobblers. A glow was emitting from the beasts mouth which Knox was all too familiar with, damn thing was trying to hurl a fireball. He managed to close the rift a second too late, the fireball shot past him like a cannon ball, punching a hole in the wall behind him.

Still a little stunned Knox slowly rose to his feet, keeping his grey eyes firmly locked on the smouldering hole in his neighbours wall. Who even lived in there? That kid who bought the cactus? This couldn't be good. Creeping ever closer Knox finally get near enough that he could see straight through the hole, straight at the face that was looking right back at him. A nervous smile appeared on the young mans face. "Uh..good morning?"

( @Nebula-Newt I mean, yeah, that's a good idea, but too much lollygagging, in the beginning, tends to kill of RP's in a jiff. So, time to make this a bit interesting.)

Blake was simply minding his own business, getting away to put away his groceries, then the burst through the wall came. Out of instinct, Blake shot his hooked wires up into the air and clung to the ceiling. He kicked off his shoes, which fell onto the floor with a small thud. then he shot his hooked threads from his feet and they too clung to the ceiling. He unhooked his fingers and ascended down slowly, upside down, to get a gist of the situation. He noticed a small burst of light disappear almost as soon as he got a look, but it disappeared, so it could have likely have been the TV that was now in pieces on the floor.

"What in the Hell just happened there" Blake responded. He seemed more confused than scared, though fright was still in his voice. A hole just burst through his wall, and now he has a bit of a mess to clean up. It didn't help either that someone had a clear view of his face either while using his power. Especially since this person knows where he lives. This didn't concern him, however. He wasn't any sort of known hero, and his power didn't seem very threatening, so it would be most likely be dismissed. though one could mistake him for having spider-like powers due to his spider-like decent from the ceiling.

Blake released his hooked threads from his feet and did a little bit of a flip to land on the floor. While doing this, his threads stuck to the floor from his hands making sure that he would land correctly. Blake was out of view when he landed, behind his counter top. He peeked over his head to look at the man, and what exactly happened in his apartment. It was some sort of fire incident, possibly a gas like that burst. Luckily that Blake wasn't on the couch, or a sharp metal object from the TV might have gone through him.

"What exactly happened? A Gas line burst?

Last edited:
One thing Knox certainly had not been expecting was for his neighbour to be clinging to the ceiling. He had heard that people with powers had begun to crop up all around Ragnarok in recent years but he couldn't belive that he had never noticed that his neighbour was half spider. Then again this guy didn't seem to be aware that he had been sending demons back to hell in his living room for the last two years. And you think you know a guy.

"Yeah, yeah must have been a gas burst or something..." Knox mumbled awkwardly as he struggled to figure out what the appropriate thing to do in this situation was. Did he simply come out and tell this guy that he also had powers? He could imagine how well that conversation would go over. "Oh hey there, I'm Knox and my dad is Satan.", wasn't exactly the kind of introduction people were used to hearing. Instead he decided that a tactful change of subject might save him from any questions.

"So your one of those guys who got super powers huh? Can't belive I never noticed to be honest." He said as casually as he could despite the situation. Then like the awkward asshat he is Knox stuck his arm though the hole in the wall for a handshake and introduced himself cheerfully. "I'm Knox by the way, a pleasure to meet you."

Ryker soon was fast asleep, slipping between the real world and the dream world. His dreams seemed to morph as the dream continued on. He was on stage, creating an amazing performance and from the crowd he saw his god-father's smiling face. And then the shit hit the fan and he was facing a dragon, in which Ryker knew all to well. Ryker's alias, the Masked Dragon, wasn't just for show. It was more of a metaphor of how there was a dragon's soul inside him, hiding beneath his human body. This dragon and Ryker's souls both shared Ryker's body, intertwined to one another. Ryker's ancestor had captured this dragon a thousand years ago, within his own body. And somehow the dragon's spirit stayed and was reawaken in Ryker's body. The while thing was confusing and sick, but it was Ryker's life. This dragon was his greatest fear.

"Hello human," the dragon said gruffly. Ryker seemed to be floating in black nothingness, while facing the dragon. The boy gave a nod and the dragon opened his mouth. "You shall be tested boy. Be ready." And then the dream became a hodgepodge of fears and horrors.

Ryker woke up breathing hard. His entire body was shaking and there were tears in his eyes. He made a fist and punched the bed. "When will this ever end," he mumbled under his breath, trying to calm himself down. He was sick of this fear, fear that he might lose control. That the argon might overtake him.

Sky was flying back over to the southern part of town after patrolling the streets, for a while. He'd successfully stopped around three muggings, and found at least 5 of the strange creatures that seemed to crop up in the city. He had dubbed them Drithista, or demons in our standard language, because of their fiery appearance he had spotted below their clothes several times, as well as the fact they occasionally threw fire.

Sky had just settled back down into a cloud, in his natural form, when he felt a shockwave travel through the air, sending the water particles in the cloud buzzing. It wasn't anything someone could see from the ground, or even from an aeroplane, but you could definitely tell if you were in it. He growled "Bloody portals", then flew downwards. These shockwaves had become more common over the last year or so, and Sky thought he had managed to find out where they were coming from. Focusing on a small house in the distance, he shot forwards, accelerating to around MACH 1, and was there in seconds. It was completely unnecessary, he could have easily used his form of teleportation, with which Sky could cause any pocket of air in a radius of around 20 Miles to form his body. It took a lot of energy out of him though, since he had to transfer his Core fully, instead of simply forming his human form around it.

After landing outside the house, Sky nearly instantly spotted the hole in the house, and a matching one in the building next to it. Peering into the hole (Still in his gaseous form), he could see some sort of person, sticking to the roof? He knew that he had seen a few other superhumans in the city, but this was the first time he'd seen one with such a blatant display of their powers. On closer inspection, the said person had some sort of barbed wire keeping him stuck to the roof. After noting this, Sky realised he was literally in another person, being so focused on the superhuman, his form split in half by the mystery person. Huh, i wonder if he's another superhuman, Sky thought to himself. If he isn't, then he won't notice me, since he'll be wondering who the hell the other guy is. If he is a superhuman, then he probably has some sort of power that can sense me- people who can throw fireballs normally have some sort of way to detect me

( @Nebula-Newt @Sky5372 )
It suddenly hit Blake that he used his powers, which Blake tried to conceal at all cost. It wasn't that he was trying to hide an identity of some sort, rather just have it not be the center of attention. He'd rather have people just like him for who he is rather than a hero. That's why Blake never tried anything big with his powers, just did something small and leave. However, something told him that he would not be doing this forever. Eventually, Blake will do something that will get him attention and eventually his life will change for better, or for worse.

"Uh...Blake..." He said. He moved from behind the counter to greet the man who now entered his apartment. He was right in front of Knox now, no need to hide the Powers now that he knew. So, Blake figured he might as well explain what his powers were, due to them being a bit unclear at the moment.

"Well, yeah...I have Powers, not anything too amazing. I can make threads using my hand and feet. Some are metal, and some are not. That's the simplest way to put it that is...Um...Care for a drink I guess?" Blake said. He made a little point to his bag of groceries, which a box of both Tea and Hot Chocolate. This was a simple courtesy he could show to him. After all, it was his wall too. Blake shook Knox's hand gently as if he seemed a bit shy in a way. Though it could have been from being tired too.

Knowing that Knox now knew about his Powers, Blake didn't have much to hide. Blake seemed quite simple after ruling out the super factor. He was just a man who happened to be gifted with powers. He still had to do everything a normal person had to do, with every once and a while having to take some sort of pill that would allow his powers to work in the first place. A dosage for his threads. They weren't created out of nothing after all. His more advanced threads required him to have iron, so it was common for Blake to eat read meats too. Blake actually had to eat more than the average human, whereas they eat three meals a day, he would need to eat 4. He would use 33% more energy, but the results from it were the direct reason he could make money.

"Yeah man a drink would be great, anything you've got works for me." Knox replied gratefully, he hadn't really realised how thirsty he actually was until the moment Blake mentioned drinking. He was avoiding asking any more questions about the threads right now as it looked as if this wasn't the kind of ability that would really cause any kind of large scale problem and Blake didn't seem all that comfortable discussing it. He could see why that was the case, he had never told anybody anything about the circumstances of his birth and the abilities it had granted him.

As the young man stepped through the broken part of the wall he suddenly felt a most peculiar sensation. It was if there was some kind of localized draft blowing right through him. Not around him but...through him? Knox froze in place, something that must have looked quite odd to his host. He was picking something up, a third soul in the room. Clearly not human. The golden pentagram shone faintly in Knox's eye as he scanned the room for the source of the aura he was detecting. It took him a moment to realise the being was actually occupying the same spot as him.

"I know your there. Reveal yourself." Knox demanded as he jumped back a couple of steps, not taking any chances with this unknown entity. Sure Blake probably thought he was being weird but considering he was a human sewing machine he couldn't really talk.

Sky spun round to face the person he'd phased through (well, you know what i mean. You can't exactly spin), thinking angrily to himself, well what do you know. The superhuman you were in noticed you. Sky flew backwards a bit, then pulled his form together.

Still hovering a few inches above the ground, he replied "Sure. If you don't mind me asking, how did you find me? It takes just a touch of skill to notice something right in front of you, which you can't see."

"When Life gives you Lemon's on a daily bases, throw a watermelon at it and hope it gets amnesia" Ivan said to himself as he headed back to his apartment, he just recently almost got hit by a truck which so happened to be driven by a group of robbers who just came back from a successful heist at the bank, so naturally Ivan did what any person like him would do, chase after it as a raven and then beat the robbers up with his sword's case till they bled...... yeah Ivan isn't normal.

On his way to his apartment he passed another building which he was getting mixed signals from, he was able to sense demons since its necessary for a demon hunter, but what he sensed was an aura which was a mix of a human's and a demon's.
"Must be my powers faltering.... then again a demon is involved so maybe i should check?" he asked himself, he needed a place to suit up, "phone booth? nah too cliche, alleyway? nah god knows what lurks there, a close by building with a public restroom? bingo!" he said as he made it to the building next to this one.

Moments later Ivan came back suited up in his hero gear and got in, he cloaked himself in darkness so the demon can feel his presence, well unless he is right in front of him that is, he made his way to the apartment he sensed the aura coming from, the door was locked but it didn't matter.
"He will come out eventually right?" he thought, he hoped no one was passing, anyone who saw a man radiating with black fog would either think he is a fiend or a man with really bad hygienic problems.
"most probably the former" he noted as he thought out the two outcomes.

( @Nebula-Newt @Sky5372 @Lord Of Pain )
While Blake was going to start to boil water for Tea, he turned around to see Knox talking to some sort of gaseous being. Blake was confused. He never had any interaction with any other Super being, and it was evident that at least one or the other had some sort of powers, but before Blake knew it, the being left and it was back to Blake and Knox again.

"So.....do you know what that exactly was? I don't think it's a coincidence that a line burst and now we have some sort of gaseous thing hanging around now." Blake said. He was filling a small pot with water, rather than a tea kettle. It was likely that Blake didn't have one, or at least one was dirty. The pot of water was now set onto the stove top and was turned on to its highest setting. A small sizzle came from the stove and a little bit of steam and disappeared. Now it was the time to wait for the water to boil.

"I'm assuming black tea this early in the morning, but if you have anything else in mind, feel free," Blake said. At this time, Blake would usually knit to get work done, but he had a guest now, one that seemed very peculiar. Blake noticed that his eyes glowed in a strange shape, like a fire. This got Blake thinking now, does he have some sort of power? If so, is it tied to fire? So many questions Blake had, but he did not ask them, he waited rather paitently when it came to investigating something like this.

(Deleted above post, since it was kind of useless)
"Gaseous thing? Excuse me? I'm a perfectly normal air spirit, thank you, and the name's Sky. I came over here after I felt some strange dimensional shudder, which I've been detecting for about a year now. I tracked it down to here, and found a hole and you." Sky flicked his hand (Yes, he's in his solid form, so this is possible), and the pot began to bubble, frothing violently. "And your water's boiled."

"Uh not a clue man, not a clue..." Knox responded, utterly perplexed by the air spirit. The only creatures he knew of that could talk that wasn't human were demons and this ..thing... defiantly was either of those. Not violent enough for a demon and not normal enough for a human. Unless it was another mutant like Blake here. Best for him to just stay on his toes and try and be prepared for anything.

Blake's casual conversation was soothing at least. Talking about tea at a time like this.
"I would prefer it as white as possible if that's okay thanks." The half demon responded as politely as he could to his neighbour, glad to be able to temporarily dodge the subject of the air being.

Then the damn thing started speaking again. An air spirit? What on earth was an air spirit? It didn't seem malicious at least, but the way it seemed to have no worries about the fact it had just broken into a mutants home was mildly annoying. Even more annoying was the news this thing had been monitoring him for almost a year now. Funnily enough he didn't like the idea of being watched.
"Hang on. Have you been following me!?" He growled accusingly, glaring at the creature.

"No, I haven't. All I've felt is that over the past year or so I've been getting dimensional shudders, and I've managed to track them down to the house next to here. I saw the hole, flew in, and saw spider-man here. But I'd like to know, how did you spot me? It's kinda hard unless you're actively searching for me, so you must have some other way. Something to do with that symbol in your right eye?"

Peter usually had a handle on his life, but of course that was gone out the window and run over by a truck when he fell into a lake on one of his trips around the world. Luckily, the incident never got rid of his love of travel, maybe because his work was so goddamn boring. But hey, the work paid well, allowing him a rather pricey and nice house in an equally pricey and nice neighborhood. It was also surrounded by greenbelts and trees, which meant the underground water veins kept the air cool and humid for him. What was even more impressive was that for being so close to the roads and apartments of the city, it was a quiet place to live, most of the time.

Ever since the incident, he had this nasty habit of being prone to waves of energy produced by water and sound. Occasionally he felt surges before the power went out, or when a demon began to use some of its more powerful magic or crossed over from hell. God, sometimes he wished there was a hell for demons, because clearly they weren't getting the memo that no one wanted them here. He already lost a few good colleagues to the demons, some to the less common sightings outside of the city, and their frequent use of energy gave him migraines on a good day.

But, that's all in the past, or sometimes the present, but its not the current present. What we should concentrate on is Peter, curled up in a fetal position at 2 am in the morning. So, the gist is, he had a normal boring day at work, got yelled at by a co-worker (his head was still pounding when he got home) for listening to music all the time, and after eating a lame microwave dinner, had been all set to go to bed. He peacefully slept undisturbed until 2 am when a sudden rip in energy woke him. Then there was the massive explosion, the sound waves reaching him and quite simply, it was the most painful thing that has ever happened to him

Now, usually, Peter also had a pretty good handle on his unusual powers. But, seeing as how everything hurt and he wasn't sure which was was north or even straight up, he was slipping a little in the control department. He could feel the water in the pipes underground rushing at speeds faster than they should be, the pipes groaning from the pressure, and a few valves began squealing. All this, he felt and heard, and it only added to the pain, which added to the stress, which made his control slip a little more, and was all one continuous cycle that was going to get out of hand very quick.

As anyone could have guessed at this point, one of the pipes closest to the apartments burst, sending torrents of highly pressurized water through the dirt and bedrock, right through the asphalt roads, and suddenly a large torrent of water launched itself into the morning air. It flipped over a poor car beneath it, slamming into another car, and with a shatter of glass and the sounding of car alarms, Peter screamed as the pain increased tenfold. Another pipe burst, a fire hydrant began pumping its water across the street, and suddenly, the damage seemed to stop, and all was silent again save for the sounds of water spraying everywhere. Peter collapsed from his tense position, groaning like a wounded animal on his bedroom floor.

Shakily, Ryker slipped into some clothes, still on edge after these nightmares. He gave a glance to clock, acknowledging the fact it was about 2:15 a.m. He'd been woken up at worst times. He grabbed his coat, and left the apartment, being sure to lock it. As he walked down the steps, his head was buzzing. He left the complex and walked towards a late night comedy club. This was a place where he could relax, and take a load off. Every once and a while he would even take the stage and do a little stand up routine. But not tonight. His nerves were all bundled up, and he couldn't do much.

He entered the club and took his regular seat after ordering a glass of water, right before the next act began. The next few acts flew by without a problem, even giving Ryker the occasional laugh. His mind was beginning to be at ease. But, like most things for him, they didn't go his way.

A man wearing a black ski mask, came onto the stage, during the intermission, with a pistol pointed at the head of a girl who had just finished her routine, in which he dragged onto stage.
"Okay, boys and girls, listen up. I want each one of you to give me your wallet, watches, jewelery and if you even think about calling the cops, i kill the girl, then each and every one of you." The man said in a gruff voice. Something deep inside of Ryker growled furiously. He stood up in his chair, while radiating pure heat. The room suddenly grew hot and steamy.

"I was having a nice day, until you got involved. Now I'll have to kill you," Ryker said in a voice that wasn't quite his own. The dragon had fed on the boy's rage and taken control. Now Ryker could do nothing but watch.

"You and what army. You've got nothing, and let's just say, I got back up." The man said giving a grin. At the end of the statement, three men stood up from the crowd each wearing a ski mask they had slipped on. Each of them had an automatic weapon, and each one was topped off with a silencer. "okay pretty boy, since you were the first one up, and I like your sass, just give me your valuables and I'll let you live."

The Dragon grinned. He cracked his knuckles and looked around at each gunman. "Fire, and you'll be sorry," the Dragon said.

"Well if you got a death wish, then I guess it's best to make an example out of you. Fire." The man pushed the girl away and fired at the Dragon with his pistol. The other men swung their weapons and fired at the kid, who had decided to step up. The bullets never even reached the Dragon, disintegrated by an unknown heat. Ryker looked around, seeing the fear in people's eyes, as he looked through the Dragon's eyes. He was completely helpless.

In a swift motion, the Dragon's forearms became cloaked in a fiery energy that took the shape of broadsword blades. He slashed at the air, that shot bursts of flames, destroying the weapons and burning the men's hands.

"Stop it," Ryker screamed internally, by it was futile. He could only watch the mayhem.

"Let's dance mortals," the Dragon said, before charging at the man upon the stage.

Peter groaned, now long had it been? Half an hour, an hour? A glance at the angry red light coming from his dresser showed the time was somewhere around 3 am. Perfect, he wouldn't be getting any sleep for sure. Maybe he'd better call in sick for the day, he certainly felt like shit.

He grumbled, hands slightly throbbing from the intense glow his tattoos had given off during his little show earlier. He could still feel the water, although something had gotten it under control. Slipping in his gloves and jacket, and starting up some soft music, Peter slipped off into the night to clear his head from the pain.

Ah yes, a walk through the town turned out to be exactly what he needed. With his head cleared and muscles relaxed, he could truly enjoy the marvels of a sleeping city without music in his background. He could hear the throbbing of underground clubs, a car or two, and some questionable noises coming from a shared apartment. It was so calming to listen to the sounds of life, real life. The life that people only live out in the dead of morning when no one is watching judgmentally.

Of course, this was interrupted by the sounds of gunfire, screaming, and the sound of flames? He frowned, around the corner and a few streets up there were sounds of a not so natural fight. Probably a demon from the flames he could hear, and he growled to himself, this would not do.

He briskly ran towards the club, unable the see through the scramble of people fighting to get outside. Some otherworldly voice rumbled within, and there were the sounds of flames being summoned, and men in pain. The chances of a demon being within were high. His face bore an expression seemingly carved out of stone, as he roughly shoved his way through the crowd. He didn't know what he was thinking, he couldn't fight a fucking demon, but there could be people inside. Yes, that is what he is doing, he is going inside to see if there are any survivors he can get to safety. So, a teenager wielding swords confronting what appeared to be robbers or at least gang members was not what Peter thought of when demons showed their faces to the world.

The man on stage instinctively raised his pistol to block the blade but it was no use. The fiery blades melted through the metal, as if it was snow. The other men saw this, and with newfound strength, scurried to exit the club, in total fear. The Dragon smirked, and knocked the man to the ground. He raised his blades to kill the man.

"Stop it!" Ryker screamed surging with strength. The internal battle began, for control. The Blade came down, landing only fractions f an inch, away from the man's head. In Ryker's own voice, the Dragon said, "Run." The Dragon retreated back into the body, leaving Ryker back in control as the man ran away. The flames and blades dispirsed and the boy collapsed. Before he faded away into the dark nothingness of unconsciousness, he mumbled a phrase. "When will this madness end." And with that he was unconscious, just laying there.

( @Nebula-Newt @Sky5372
"Alright, herbal it is," Blake said. He took the pot from the lit burner and set it onto one that was set off. Next, Blake got out two cups, not tea cups, rather coffee mugs, and poured the water in. Blake seemed a bit lifeless. You could see bags under his eyes and a general disinterest in the conversation with the spirit at this point. Blake's hair was a little ruffled too and gave him more of a 'bum' look than he normally would. Once Blake finished pouring the water, he put tea bags in each cups, making for a rich tea rather than a weak one. One tea was the typical British-Black breakfast that was standard in almost every box of tea. The other was a peppermint tea, one that is usually made for calming someone down in a stressful situation.

Something made Blake glance at the window. The streets seemed normal but something was...off. Suddenly a burst of water came through the streets and it seemed like chaos had erupted. Cars were humming with emergency and the roads already seemed like it was flooding.

"Um...I think we have a bigger problem here. Some sort of thing happened while you two were talking..." Blake said

Sky twisted his head round, eyes widening, as he heard a car alarm in the distance. A second later, he saw the offender get flipped into the air, pushed by a jet of water, only to come crashing back to the ground. The sound resonated through the suburbs, and Sky realised something. "Hey... If those pipes burst, and we're nearby, then I'm pretty sure we use the same networ-" Sky muttered to himself, stopping suddenly to spot a geyser of water pushing itself out of the tarmack. Reacting quickly, he attempted to send a microburst downwards to counter the pent-up pressure. Thrusting both his hands down, the air above the pillar rippled and shot downwards, slowly pushing the pillar of water back down into the ground. Once it had been pushed far enough down, being stopped from flying sideways by a contact pocket around it, Sky pulled the pieces of tarmack back into the ground. They didn't fit perfectly, and there were a few gaps, but it served well enough to plug the pipe. The air spirit let his hands drop limply to his sides, and returned to his natural form to regain some of his energy. After that, he looked around to see what else had happened, and could suddenly hear the emergency vehicles in the distance

Knox raised an eyebrow.
"Some sort of thing?" he asked the mutant in a mildly irate voice. It wasn't something that Blake had done that was grinding on Knox's nerves necessarily, its just that his morning routine had been thoroughly derailed. What had started as a simple depositing of demon remains had quickly spiralled out of control. To be fair at this point in his life he was used to even the most mundane tasks sometimes going array. One time he had to renew his car insurance and it turned out the guy selling him it was actually a demon. Salesmen really were as bad as they seemed.

The water gushing from the street was quite a spectacle to behold. Maintenance bots were already appearing on the scene, emerging from their home in the veins of the great beast that was Ragnarok, the sewers. They were rotund in shape, little balls that gleefully rolled along until they came across whatever damage they needed to fix, at which point a variety of tools would extend from their bodies and like a swarm of ants they would go to work. Handy to say the least. Another invention from the cities chief engineer, Ana Eireich, the genius that made the city of the future just that, the future.

"Guess we should go investigate, could be just some burst pipes but in this city who knows." Knox suggested, downing his mug of tea in one long slug, enjoying the warmth as it ran down his throat. After giving Blake a quick nod and giving Sky a glance because he still wasn't quite sure what to make of the sky spirit, he walked calmly out of the door and straight into some really odd fellow who seemed to be wrapped in shadows.
"What the fu-?" He yelped, his hand instinctively reaching for the shotgun he kept underneath his coat at all times. The weapon wasn actually revealed but he was ready, waiting to see what this guy would do.

(@Lord Of Pain)
Sky's eyes widened as he spotted the person outside, a small and tightly wrapped twister forming in his palm out of instinct. "Who the hell are you?" He asked, shocked. He flicked his remaining hand to try and blow the smoke away, guessing it might
have something to do with whatever powers he had. Either way, if somebody's outside the house you're in, its best to remove any possible weaponry

"These walls are surprisingly thin" Ivan thought as he just barely heard the entire conversation on the other said, at least he believes its the whole thing he has been hearing.
He was growing really impatient from waiting here so he had to find a way in, knocking was out of question here, who in their right mind would let in a shady man both figuratively and literally?
Busting down the door or blasting it with Hellfire was also out of question, it would attract too much attention.

Ivan was surprised when the door opened, the reactions he witnessed where expected, the shadows didnt bug a bit but Ivan dropped the black smoky clouds since they weren't needed anymore, "who am i? well heroes dont reveal their true names, my hero name is Inferno" he said, observing Knox, he was able to identify demons instantly, and sure as hell he wasn't a demon, but he sensed the demonic aura coming straight from him which confused Ivan like hell, "ok ill cut to the chasce, which of you all is a demon?" he asked narrowing his eyes and gripping the handle of his sword

( @Nebula-Newt @Lord Of Pain @Sky5372 )
"Wait, demon? My bet is on the air guy who just left..." Blake said. He wasn't particularly fond of the party that was beginning to start in his place, especially since the man had a sword, and was ready for a fight. Blake had prepared himself for these kinds of things, he had a sort of fighting style down with his threads but hasn't exactly been in combat with them. He just rather focuses on surprises, keeps the opponent at a distance, and in general, make sure they were not going to get too close to him. Blake took a sip of his tea, which seemed to have a rejuvenation in him. It was as if the caffeine had hit immediately, but is was more psychological than physical.

"Right,...So if you plan on causing me trouble, or my guest here due to the broken wall, I suggest you don't. Let's just say....It's in our best interest. I mean come on, fighting this early in the morning? I don't think it's something either of us will be fond of.

Blake took another sip of his tea. Little by little, what seemed like a tired teenager turned into more of an energetic adult. In posture, he seemed much more alert now, surprisingly not from the blast in the wall, though. Blake was no longer walking through the motions, he was prepared to fight now, or at least make an easy escape.

"What do you mean 'Just left?' Turning into air is very different to leaving. And honestly, is a demon the only thing you guys know which isn't classified by science? That's two people now." Sky said, solidifying

The words of the boy standing outside were a shock to Knox. It showed on his face for the most fleeting of moments, a second, maybe even less than that. Everything he had worked so hard to cancel was suddenly falling apart right in front of him. His night time activities, his abilities and now even the circumstances of his birth, all laid bare in front of this strange gathering of individuals. Time to lie his way out of this. It wasn't like he had much other choice, if he told them he was half demon how could he be sure they wouldn't tear him apart on the spot?

"Now, now, look around you, there clearly isn't any demons around here." Knox began in a soothing tone, laying on as much charm as he could. A friendly smile formed on his face. Or at least the best version he could manage. "I think I may have an explanation though. I often partake in a little bit of demon slaying myself, I'm a mutant you see. The residue may be lingering on me." He explained, palms out in front of him as if that made him seem more innocent. Turning to Blake he apologetically added "Sorry I didn't tell you man, you know it is with us mutants, dont know who you cant trust."

Peter really considered going after the man, but he was probably scared too witless to try anything for a while. He was more concerned with the passed out teen in front of him. He just barely caught his pained mutter, and he frowned. The kid was a mutant with fire powers...

Or maybe a demon with really good acting. Who could tell anything anymore at this point in this crazy city. Although, demon or kid, he couldn't just leave him passed out in the dead of early morning, at least not without taking care of him first. He could tie him up and wait until he awoke, but who's to say he wouldn't burn through the ropes? He groaned, maybe duct tape? Around the fabric of his clothing?

He shrugged to himself, he wasn't being payed to take care of these people, paid and trained hunters were. Then there is the problem of the kid truly being a mutant. Someone that young probably still had someone who'd notice their absence.

Well, maybe he'd move the kid to the freezer, he could at least regulate the temperature in there and if he was a demon he could easily leave him to freeze to death. Possibly, maybe, could demons die from hypothermia? He sighed, he'll move him first and go from there. He scanned the kids form, trying to judge his weight. He couldn't be too hard to lift right? He slid his arms under his back and legs and lifted...

And his legs buckled and the kid was on top of him. "Damn." He groaned, struggling to push the body on him away. He got up, looking down at the passed out body. Throwing his hands up and probably flipping the bird to life, he slung his arms under the kids armpits and dragged him across the floor. Once in the freezer he adjusted the ice to rest in the fine line between being solid or flooding the room, he leaned against the door. "I need to work out." He gasped.

Thought raced within Ryker's brain, flashes of memories from the Dragon, that filled him with fear. The boy let out a scream and woke up to a cold freezer.
"How the hell did I get here," he stammered. His body was freezing, and he could die if he didn't get out of here. He shakily looked around to see man's shape. His vision was stilll blurry and he could easily pass out again. "Please get me out of here. I'm just a kid. Killing me, might just give him control. Please," he whined towards the shape.

"If I die, than the Dragon might survive and take over me. I can't let that happen," Ryker though to himself, while trying to stand back up. He got about halfway up, before falling to his knees. "That thing earlier wasn't me. But leaving me here, might let him loose," Ryker pleaded, before a wave of nausea overcame him. He felt the light pull of darkness, dragging him into unconsciousness. 'Please," he muttered weakly, before his head drooped and his body collapsed.

Peter groaned, throwing he head back, still bent over with hands on his knees from exhaustion. "Come on man..." He huffed. Well, this kid was obviously either a mutant or possessed. Grabbing him by the legs he let the room drop in temperature again, and slid the kid back out the door and into the kitchen. He collapsed against the door, facing the kid and sitting. Passing out twice and nearly dying probably meant Peter would be safe for a bit. Long enough to question him at least.

'I'm sorry," Ryker said after a while. He had just regained consciousness, and this would probably last longer. The Dragon had seemed to fade away, back to it's usual spot, despite Ryker having no idea where that part was. He raised his head to face the man. "I'm in control, so you can relax. I'm a hero by the name of the Masked Dragon. I'm assuming you are a mutant, considering you weren't afraid to approach me after I trashed the place." Ryker said weakly.

"Ha.... Nah kid... Thought you were a demon so I was going to lock you in the freezer and hope for the best." Peter pants, his lungs felt like collapsing. "Masked Dragon? I think I've heard the gossip around my office about you... I guess you're alright." He straightened up slightly, spreading his legs out in front of him. "I saw the last of the fight though, so I guess since you're a mutant vigilante you're not that bad after all." He sent a tired wink at the kid, knowing full well he never actually answered his question on Peter himself being mutant.

"I'm not really a mutant," Ryker said giving a weak laugh. "Lets just say, I kinda carry the soul of an ancient dragon, and we're stuck sharing a body." He took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling. "What you didn't see, was the fear in the bystanders eyes. I hate bringing fear, and I just want to entertain." He said softly. He raised his hand, with an open palm, and small sparks of fire swirled around, about an inch above his palm. "Me and the Dragon's soul are intertwined. I get his powers, while he gets to inhabit my body. However, out ideals clash. I want to help people and make them smile and laugh. He is the opposite and wants fear and anger. Two very different sides of the same coin." He closed his palm extinguishing the sparks.

"So who are you?" He asked after a beat.

"Name's Peter. Just your average guy working a mundane office job and gets yelled at for listening to music." He smiled gently, sure, an ancient dragon soul was quite a large pill to swallow, but what purpose would a demon have possessing or even disguising itself as a kid? It'd probably bring more trouble to itself than others, most likely. "Ya know, it's near 4 am. I don't know about me but I would like think you have people who'd notice your absence." He sighed, "Although, usually kids like you with steady lifestyles don't choose to willy nilly up and be a vigilante without something motivating them. Otherwise every mutant in the city would be trying to fight crime."

Why the hell am I so open with this kid? He thought to himself, and another part of his mind answered back, It's because he's just as loose of a cannon as you are. He blew up a club, you made a pipeline explode that was at least ten feet underground, remember that? He sighed Just keep up the optimistic attitude, the chances of a 17 year old being a demon are slim. He probably is telling the truth if the Masked Dragon is real. He also might be pretty shaken, the least you can do is at least try to be the adult in the room. "You should probably think about heading home, teens like you need their sleep. Heck, I still need sleep but I had a massive migraine this morning and I think I'm probably going to feel sick by 6 am, so sleep is out the window." he chuckled lightly. "You need me to escort you back after this fiasco? Or perhaps have me stall the cops?" He smirked at his own joke, although he was a little worried, he could hear the sirens a few streets away, sirens blazing and already his headache was coming back. Damn it.

"I could probably hit the roof and sneak back home," Ryker said calmly, standing up. He was stil shaky and felt weak, but this could be dealt with at home. "Cops are the least of my problems. What about you? Something still seems strange about you. You must be hiding something from me. Then again, everyone is hiding something in this city." He clumsily walked towards an open window. "I don't judge, but don't treat me like a kid. I've been through a lot more than mot grown men have. I'm sure you've seen you're fair share too, but maybe keeping all of it hidden won't solve anything." He slowly began to crawl out the window into the alleyway.

To be honest he had no idea if this guy was a mutant, but he was hiding something all right. He had avoided the subject of him having mutant abilities and tried to make his life seem overly casual. This seemed to forced in Ryker's head.

Sky tilted his head slightly at hearing this new fact. "So... If you are a mutant, then what powers do you have? Something to do with the symbol in your eye? I was pretty much in you, and had a good view of it. A pentagram, if I'm not mistaken. Veery similar to one like this."

Sky's voice had become cool, and he almost hissed the last word as he pulled something into his hand and held it up. A little piece of leather, with a certain pentagram etched into it. Of course, finding this in the back garden of the 'mutant' would be perfectly valid, but it was just a better way to prove his point.

It was all Knox could do but stop himself from sighing out loud. Of course the bloody air spirit didn't belive him. Sky was determined to be a royal pain in the ass it would seem, but to be fair he knew why he wouldn't want to risk a demon being in their midst. That at least he could respect. Nonetheless he had to make whatever he said next sound convincing.

"Yeah it is to do with the symbol in my eye, you've got me. I can see souls, literally. I can look into a living being and see the very fibre of their being. Trust me it comes in handy on first dates." He said with a little laugh, trying to break the tension. "Other than that I have a few more offensive powers that are similar to those most demons possess. Strength, speed, shadow walking for a short distance, e.t.c. I know how it sounds guys, but belive me I know I just got unlucky with the demonic theme of my powers. God knows I wish they were different." He finished in a bitter tone, one he thought sounded pretty convincing but at the end of the day he was no actor. Might be a better career choice than the one he had now though.

Almost as an after though he added "And I have a cat! What kind of demon owns a cat?" spreading his palms wide again and meeting everybody's gaze one after another.

Sky relaxed, laughing slightly. "Okay. I suppose you're right. It's just, you know, I have to be careful. And that's a useful set of powers you've got, especially the fact you can do what I'd call mind reading, and telling somebody's personality. Do you know if it works with something like me?"

Peter sighed, before slipping out the back door and into the alley. He plugged his music in, quickly making his way back to his house. He couldn't hear of feel the water anymore, so it must have been repaired. As he got closer to the familiar green lines streets he unplugged his music. He relished the rustle of trees and an odd voice or two, and his near black eyes scanned the sky for an odd star or two. He paused, noticing how the street lamp reflected through the water droplets in some plants in the small park near his house. He grinned, playing his music again, a gentle tune with chimes, and looked around to make sure he was alone.

He spread his hands and arms out, drawing the tiny droplets to him. He kept them in their separate, perfectly round orbs, waving his arms and fingers gracefully to levitate the droplets around him in spirals. He the flicked a hand, causing a wider swirl, before he combine some of the droplets into a thin stream. He twisted the water around him, arranging droplets carefully, making sure he had achieved the glowing rainbow he desired using the street lamp. He laughed softly to himself, beginning to rearrange the pattern again to the tune of his music. This was good and rare practice for him, it's not like he'd be going to work in a few hours.