• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Quotes.

ihavefury_2.gif

fawful.JPG

1325.fawful_5F00_by_5F00_kikayo.jpg

"I HAVE FURY!"
-Fawful

"It's ironic/at times like this you pray/but a bomb blew the mosque up yesterday" - Hands Held High, Linkin Park

"Jump when they tell us that they wanna see jumpin'/fuck that, I wanna see some fist pumpin'"- Hands Held High, Linkin Park

"I know now... Without a doubt... That Kingdom Hearts... IS LIGHT!" - Sora

"Hold me/whatever lies beyond this morning/is a little later on
Regardless of warnings/the future doesn't scare me at all/nothing's like before" - Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts

"Simple and cleanis the way that you're making me feel tonight/it's hard to let it go" - Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts

See, Kingdom Hearts is just the best videogame series EVAR.

A

Anonymous

" A second chance...that's all..." - Mishumi - my death note OC

" I am hyper, random, and there isn't a damned thing you can do about it!" - Me

" I won't hurt you, yet" - Sam, my best buddies OC

" I don't care, now go have a nice hot cup of shut up" - A random artist I found on deviantart

" Tis but a flesh wound" - The black knight, Monty Python and the holey grail.

"Risk something, take back what's yours- say something that you know they might attack you for." Because I had to continue the LP quotefest. Even though their earlier work is better. From "Hands Held High".

"Sink or swim, lose or win, hold on with my naked arms!" ...Damn you, TM Revolution. You can't sing in English to save your life, yet that song is far too catchy. The song in question is "Naked Arms [English Version]"

"So it goes." -found multiple times in Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughter House Five

"...Myself, I choose to fight..." -Xytan 'Jar Wattinree- kind of a big deal. If you was from where he was from, you'd be fucking dead.

AND BECAUSE IT IS AWESOME:
"Brute ships, staggered line! Shipmaster! They outnumber us three to one!"
"Then it is an even fight. All cruisers, fire at will! Burn their mongrel hides!" <- Witness the badassness that is Rtas 'Vadum, shipmaster of the Shadow of Intent, fleetmaster of the Fleet of Particular Justice, former Special Operations Commander of the Covenant. WITNESS! DO NOT QUESTION!

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams

"We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out." - Winston Churchill

"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world." - Robin Williams

"Find the strength you've had inside all along." - Three Days Grace (Life Starts Now)

"They will not control us. / We will be victorious." - Muse (Uprising)

Last edited by a moderator:
"They're after me Lucky Charms!"-Tobi from Naruto(T.S.A.S.R*)

"Fine, **** you, see if I ****in' care if all your souls go to the hell for child molesters and people who talk in theaters."-Hidan from Naruto (T.S.A.S.R)

"Hidan! There's a Jashin-related prize in Tobi's cereal!"-Kakuzu from Naruto (T.S.A.S.R)

"I do not want the movie Dune in my chocolaty drink!"-Dane Cook

"I came, I saw, I got blowed up"-Ernest P. Worrell

*(Top Secret Akatsuki Secrets Revealed; Link Here; http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5085476/3/T ... s_REVEALED)

I'm not a machine, I'm a robot! THere's a difference!~ E-100000000B

If it were up to me, nobody would get sick......They'd just die, STARTING WITH YOU!

Seeing you brings back memories.....OF WANTING MY EYES GAUGED OUT!

I sensed your presence before you even arrived......WHAT DID YOU EAT!?

Look at those broad shoulders...that square jaw....YOU ARE ONE WEIRD LOOKING LADY!

Random gnomes in Fable 3

"Go put on your big girl panties and deal with it!"~Me​

"Please feel free to shut the fuck up"~Anonymous​

"Welcome to Organization XIII; Heres a black coat and a personality disorder."~Anonymous​

"Some one should stab you in the eye with a really hot french fry!"~Foamy the Squirrel​

"Remember; Pillage, then burn!"~Anonymous Pirate​

"I've got a jar of dirt!"~Captain Jack Sparrow​

"Procrastinators of the World, Unite....tommorow.~Anonymous Procrastinator​

"I ran into my ex....I put it in reverse and hit him again"~Anonymous​

"Deck the halls with-One more christmas song before Thanksgiving and it is going to be a silent night for you"~Anonymous​

And thats all for this post folks! I've got tons more though!

"Frith may have made it; but Fiver found it."- Hazel-rah, Watership Down Animated Movie.
"You Stupid Bunnehs!"- Keehar, Watership Down Animated Movie.
"We're too heavy- we're slowing them down!"
"We should try Weightwatchers..."
"It's too late for that now!"
"They say it's never too late as long as you stick to the programme :>"
- Team Rocket, Pokemon 2000

Oh! And also;
"Tonight We Dine In Hell!"-300
If I could insert an awesome face here, you know I would ^^

"Hope I'm on the list of people that you hate/It's time you met the monster you have helped create." - Five Finger Death Punch, Meet the Monster

"It's hard not to be/A menace to society/When half the population/Is happy on their knees." - Same band, same song

As I said in the "What are you listening to"-thread, this must be one of the angriest songs ever. Still it has some really witty lyrics.

"Y' know why I never lose a fight? Because, whenever I fall in the ground I say to myself, 'get up, and fight!' After all, if I never give up, it's impossible to really lose a battle, unless I die, or if there was a count to get up and I failed to get up in this count. But those two never happened."

By me!

"Pff. Strong, me!?!? I'm a weakling. The only strenght I have are on these 8 lil' bones here (showing punches). On the other hand, nowadays even in battles having a brain can be better than having strenght."

Also by me!

"Battling is always fun, winning or losing. There's nothing wrong in losing since I had some fun, and winning only makes me more happy. That's why I'm not a sore loser, nor a bad winner."

Third by me!

I've started watching a whole lot of Adventure Time and it has some of the funniest things ever.

"Kim! Get underneath Trudy!" -Finn
"No man! Please! I freakin' hate Trudy" -Kim

"And then I ate all the peaches in the orchard and that farmer was so angry..." -Lady Rainicorn

"Oh my god! Leave me alone! All I said was you're ugly, which is totally true." -Lumpy Space Princess

"But Finn said that I was a top-notch adventurer and my adventurous instincts tell me to seduce that tentacle critter with my womanly charms and elephant prowess." -Tree Trunks

"Starchy, you're not a zombie." -Finn
"I can't help it. Flesh is delicious." -Starchy
"You're delicious." -Finn
"He he he. Don't squeeze me, I'll fart." -Starchy

"Password." -Portal Frog
"WHATEVER IT'S 2009!" -Lumpy Space Princess

"I think if everyone's saying 'woopee' the plan won't work because he'll know we're faking it." -Lumpy Space Princess
"Uhh, good point LSP." -Finn
"I'm gonna say something fun like 'Oh yeah, I'm having a fun time. Oh my gosh. Probably the best time I've had in my entire life.'" -Lumpy Space Princess

"...And my power must be passed onto the next priestess. What do you say, Naruto? Are you going to help me?"-Shion

*Sakura blushes, Lee and Kakashi make weirder than weird faces*

"Sure, I'll do whatever it takes!"-Naruto, followed by a thumbs up.

Dubbed version is basically the same thing, except he says "I'm up for anything" 0_e damn you're good Naruto.
~Naruto Shippuden movie 1​

"Will the owner of a white hover car shaped like an egg please report to the front? Your car has been broken into. Repeat. Will the owner of a white hover car shaped like an egg please report to the front? Your car has been broken in- hey WHAT THE HECK!?!?"
~Eggman, Sonic Colors​

Man knows the prize of everything, but the worth of nothing - Oscar Wilde (I think)

Life is lika a baboon's a**, colorfull and full of s**t - A friend of mine

Nathan is immortal. He died, impaled on a street light. However, he comes back alive hours after he died. Kelly can read people's thoughts. She can hear Nathan's, while at his grave. The group digs him up, and he greets them. Kelly then asks him about what he was thinking...

Kelly - "Were you having a wank in there?!"

Nathan - "What? Is a man not allowed to have a little shuffle in his coffin?! It's not like I was expecting anyone!

Kurtis - "Something stinks."

Nathan - "I appear to have shat myself!"

Misfits ♥

It was actually the type of fence that was used by the first probation officer to attack them with, rather than a streetlight.

"What? It's not like you're going to enter him in Crufts!"

"Got a spare heart?" - forgot her name, but the new girl in the second series. Understated, yet dramatic.

OMG YOU WATCH MISFITS I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Ahem. *whipes shirt*

"We're like the Mitchell Brothers, exept not fat, ugly and shit!" - Nathan Young, Misfits

P.S - Aye, I was thinking it wasn't a street lamp.

Because I love sci-fi series to pieces~

Primeval:

Lester: 'You spend your entire career planning for just about every crisis imaginable - up to and including alien invasion - then this happens. So much for thinking outside the bloody box.'

Stephen: 'There can't be that many types of venomous monsters under the Aldridge.'
Claudia: 'You should see the last tube home on a Friday night.'

Lester: 'Who's that idiot?'
Nick: 'Connor Temple. He looks like a half-wit, but he has a very good brain.'
Lester: 'We may stand on the brink of Armageddon, but at least we have an irritating student on our side. How reassuring.'

(Personal favourite:) Nick: 'We'd better ship this lot back before we upset Darwin. Everybody, um... grab a dodo.'

Connor: 'Rex! I swear, when I catch you, you're gonna be the first animal to become extinct twice!'

Nick: 'I could kiss you, Connor.'
Connor: 'That's really sweet, but maybe not while there's people watching.'

Lester: 'My worst nightmare in one sentence.'
Jenny: 'Mammoth on the M25!'
Nick: 'Columbian mammoth!'
Lester: 'The flavour is immaterial!'
Leek: 'Actually sir, the Columbian is a hairless species-'
Lester: 'I don't care if it's shaved its legs and gotten a bikini wax: it's on a motorway in broad daylight!'

Nick: 'Stay where you are. Who are you?'
Sarah: 'I'm Dr. Page.'
Nick: 'I'm Nick Cutter.'
Sarah: '...Okay... I assume you're some kind of thief?'
Nick: 'Actually, I'm a professor.'
Sarah: 'I've never seen a professor with a gun before.'
Nick: '...It's a pretty specialized field.'

Sarah: (sarcastically) 'Help. I've been taken hostage by an obsessive scientist.'
Connor: 'Welcome to our world.'

~~~

Sanctuary:

Clara: 'What the hell was all that about?'
Will: 'Well, the guy who invented the radio just dissed Jack the Ripper.'

(The real) James Watson: 'Release the first key, the second is freed as well.'
Druitt: 'Elementary, my dear Watson.'
Watson: 'Oh, shut up.'

Will: 'This place goes on forever.'
Helen: 'It's a labyrith. It's designed to keep valuable secrets from those who would steal them.'
(The real) Nikola Tesla: 'Was that aimed at me?'
Helen: 'Yes.'

Helen: 'You have frostbite.'
Druitt: 'It's certainly no reflection on your hospitality.'

Will: 'And what's your power, just showing up for the meeting after 135 years?'
Helen: 'I'd like to see you do it.'

"Get to da choppa!" - Maximillian Pegasus, Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Movie

"I OWN YOU!!" - Hades, Disney's Hercules

"How dare you get a happy ending! How dare you!" - Hades, Kingdom Hearts 2

"It's stranger than fiction/how you've decayed
It must be so lonely/lost within your ways" - Stranger Than Fiction, Five Finger Death Punch

"Kenneth, why did you bet that terrible hand?"
"Why? Because I believe life is for the living. I believe in taking risks and biting off more than you can chew. And also, people were yelling and I got confused about the rules."

~30 Rock, I love that show (especially Kenneth) ♥

Also a whole bunch of OKGo quotes:

"Come on in, sweetie pie; have an apple have some lies ..."
"Sweatheart, you'll find mediocre people do exceptional things all the time ..."
"And when that day finally nears, you'll at least have made it clear that compassion's just a nicer way of looking down your nose." ~What to Do

"I never say quite what I mean, I never mean quite what I say, how did that get out of me; and what the hell did I mean to say?" ~There's a Fire

"C-C-C-Counting sheep, if only sheep could put me to sleep ..." ~C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

"Red and white for bloodcells ... red and white for wine ... they could be the whole damn spectrum if we'd all just let them ... lord, it's such a crime."
"And I guess, it stands to reason that the passing seasons will slowly dull regrets ..." ~The Fix is In

"So take me to winter ... as if it were discontent I see, I'll live with the mad men there and pull my hair, 'cos lunacy is everything I need." ~Bye Bye Baby

"'Cos nothing ever doesn't change, but nothing changes much." ~White Knuckles

"And if it takes forever, forever it'll be ..." ~Last Leaf

Also, a They Might Be Giants quote just to top it off ;D

"All is over, I'm dead, and I haven't done anything that I want - or I'm still alive, and there's nothing I want to do."

"D-d-demonic power!"-Agnus, Devil May Cry 4
"Somebody set up us the bomb."-Mechanic, Zero Wing
"All your base are belong to us."-Cats, Zero Wing
"For Great Justice!"-Captain, Zero Wing
"Lets do this, LEEROY JENKINS!" -Leeroy Jenkins, WoW.
"You must construct additional pylons!"-Starcraft

Anime is that kid walking home late at night, 4 kids is the pedo waiting in the bush, enough said.- Random guy off of Youtube.

I proud of Yusei , this is probably the first time he beat someone who isn't a random henchmen without a friend speech *Clap*-'nother random guy from youtube.

"I drown in hesitation/my worlds come crashing down
And all my best creations/burning to the ground
The thought of starting over/leaves me paralyzed
Tear it out again/another one that got away." - Wither, Dream Theater

A

Anonymous

"Once this thing gets to 88mph youre gonna see some serious shit"-Back to the future
"Roads?Where we're going we don't need roads."-Back to the future II
"Oh this is Hill Valley but i can't imagine Hell being much worse!"Back to the future II
"You cant cross the board over water unless you got power!" BTTF II
"You have to use hands? That's a baby's toy!" BTTF II

Back to the future is my favorite trilogy of movies.

Screw the rules I have money.
Screw the yules I have money.
Screw the rules I have green hair.

It looks like the rules....*puts on shades*...have been screwed. *YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!*

All Kaiba's lines in Yugioh abridged.

"Screw the money I have rules! ...Wait let me try that again." - Kaiba, Yugioh the Abridged Movie. For Doubled :3

"I just need to take some of that shadow away... Wow, this feels so artistic and professional. And now I'm talking to myself again." - Me

I talk to myself a lot :<

Various quotes from YGOTAS (The series/spinoffs, which is/are better than the movie, Weeds). And Uncyclopedia.

"[flashback] Screw the rules, I have green hair! [/flashback]"Hmm. I should really start laying off the drugs a little." - Kaiba on his previously green hair.

"Ronald McDonald. Wanted for child molesation. Wanted dead or alive. Mostly dead." - Uncyclopedia on Ronald McDonald (Written).

"You think we could go through this entire episode without making a SINGLE Phoenix Wright referance?!" - Bakura on a previous episode.

"They don't call him dick because it's short for Richard." - Uncyclopedia on Dick Cheney.

Yugi: Seriously you have a one track mind!

Yami: Did you just say 69?

Yugi: I said nothing like that!

Yami....You're sexy.

Scene from What would yugi do in Yugioh Abridged.

Oh and "Screw the v*@#na I have a v*@#na!" Kaiba from the V*@#na monologues.

A

Anonymous

"Oh it is on in a matter similer to that of Donkey Kong"
"That door just bitch-slapped me!"
"That door may be our greatest foe yet ,and im not even kidding"
"I'm going to take you on a trip to the Recycle Bin and then i am going to right click and select "Empty Recycle Bin" because otherwise you'd just be taking up unnessary space.in other words ,i'm going to kill you"
"I dont care about this destiny bulls**t ,all i care about is card games and lots of 'em! So put up your f**king dukes bit*h because you're going down ,KaibaCorp style"
"I..F**king...Love...Penguins!"
(talking suit of armour)"Hey there ,have you seen my big brother Edward ,he's very short"

All from Yugioh Abridged.Thank God I'm not the only one who watches that!

"We have our own company, it's called Paracadute. It's Italian for parachute, it's my second favourite word. Pah-rah-cah-doo-teh! *air-fist* My first favourite word is pamplemousse. But when the music industry is sort of in a downfall, it's better to have a parachute than an ... um ... grapefruit."
- Damian Kulash, OK Go

Last edited by a moderator:
I am brave for I am not afraid to admit that I am afraid ...
- what my cousin said before he went on the Jaws ride at Universal Studios

That idea is totally GAY !!
- "A Serious Business Meeting" by SecretAgentBob on Youtube