1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS QuilavaEmperor's Trading and Battle Post

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by QuilavaEmperor, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Pokemon Up for Trade Bolded ones refer to the other bolded ones below.

Chimchar eggs
    Turtwig eggs
    Deoxys only location is not legit
    Event Regigas Legit
    Totodile eggs
    Kyogre Legit
    Electrike eggs
    Eevee eggs
    Legit Mespirit
    Legit Cresselia
    Dialga Legit
    Tyrouge eggs
    Shiny Legit Floatzel
    Gible eggs
    Darkrai Legit
    (Basically just name a Pokemon and I can breed an egg for you)

Pokemon I Need

Egg moved Snorunt with spikes learnt

Latios/Latias
    Entei
    Suicune
    Electivire Cross Chop and Ice Punch must be learnt
    Elekid or Electabuzz with Electivizer Cross Chop and Ice Punch Learnt please!

Egg moved Duskull with Painsplit learnt
    Egg moved Bagon with Dragon Dance Learnt
    Ho-oh
    Curse Eevee
    Piplup
    Prinplup
    Empoleon

(I can negotiate easily trust me!)

Items I can offer
    Basically almost all TM's

Items I need

Focus Sash
    Choice Scarf
    Leftovers

I'll start battling now so just post if you want to battle though there are a few rules.
    UBERS THAT ARE NOT ACCEPTED!

Mewtwo
    Mew
    Lugia
    Ho-oh
    Celebi
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Jirachi
    Rayquaza
    Dialga
    Giritina
    Palkia
    Manaphy
    Darkrai
    Shaymin
    Arceus

UBERS THAT ARE ALLOWED! Don't overdo it. (MAX 3)

Zapdos
    Articuno
    Moltres
    Raikou
    Entei
    Suicune
    Latios
    Latias
    Regice
    Regirock
    Registeel
    Mespirit
    Azelf
    Uxie
    Heatran
    Cresselia
    Regigas
    Garchomp

ONLY 3 STARTERS PER TEAM

NO HACKING PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE HACKED POKEMON/MOVES/ITEMS I WILL DISCONNECT!

FC=0989 7526 6306

2. If the location is wrong then the Pokemon isn't legit; it can't be part legit, either it is or it isn't.

I can breed you a Piplup at some stage and I can breed you an Elekid with those egg moves but it will take some time and constant reminders. The event Regigigas is the only thing in your thread I have interest in; I'll leave you decide if it is worth those two hatchlings.

3. Hey though do you're best for the Elekid to have Ice Punch and Cross Chop the nature any but I'd love to have it for an Adamant Nature. Have the Piplup in an egg don't really care about it. If the Elekid has all the specified moves and Admant nature I'll give you... the Event Regigas with the Piplup please!

4. I'm afraid I'll ahve to cancel this arrangement, my game just broke.

5. Whoa, sorry my friend about the game. Umm so.... anyone else? By the way by broke like freeze, literally broke like a scratch and like broken or like no more data.

6. However, please keep that Regigigas for me because I will be buying a new Platinum tomorrow and I will get those guys bred for you ASAP, just please keep it for me because it will be my only way to get the three Regi's now that my old Platinum is gone.

7. Dude. I never go back down on a deal ;)!

8. Cool, thanks much. I got my new Platinum today, so I am going to try and whizz through the game now.

9. Take your time... and I heard that if you surf behind Valley Windworks you can get an Electivizer. If so I will give you a TM of your choice.

10. If your still in need of a Bagon w/ Dragon Dance, I'll gladly trade for the Event Regigigas. PM me if you are interested.

11. Ooh sorry already promised GodlessM for it sure you don't want any other ones? Like you can choose 2?

12. Well, Similar to GodlessM I would only be uisng it to get the three Regis in Platinum. Maybe we could work something out in which I borrow Regigias for a short period of time to obtain said Regis? If not I gladly trade Bagon for anything else.

13. That does sound good but remember to return it so the bagon right my FC is 0989 7526 6306 do it quickly cause I'm goign somewhere soon.

14. I'll be trading with my Platinum.

15. K I added you so go into the union room right

16. No, you go down stairs and enter Nintendo WFC to trade over wifi.

17. Oh yeah sorry didn't do this for a long time.

18. Awesome trade man reason for it being in Japanese is because my friend went to Japan for alot of events and got me one!

19. So when are you getting me the Regigas back??

20. I'm almost done, just need to catch Registeel. I'm working my way through Iron Island at the moment.

EDIT: I'm done. I'll meet you in the wifi lobby.

21. I can get you these Pokemon.

Latios/Latias
    Raikou
    Egg moved Bagon with Dragon Dance Learnt
    Lugia
    Prinplup

Things I'd want for it.

Chimchar eggs
    Turtwig eggs
    Event Regigas Legit
    Legit Mespirit
    Legit Giritina
    Tyrouge eggs
    Gible eggs

Choose any one of those five for your offer. :]

22. Interesting offer. I've never thought of it going this far... I'll let you BORROW the legit Regigas, and give you all the requested eggs for Raikou Latios Latias and Lugia you choose any of those 4. The reason for the borrow is because GodlessM already requested so and his game crashed and had to buy a new one and is speeding through it as we speak. By borrow I mean by getting the 3 regis. Also I'll give you the Mespirit and Gratiana if you want them. And be specific like I'll trade you this Pokemon for that Pokemon. Or I'll trade you this Pokemon for those eggs ok.

23. Hm. On second thought, you can keep the event Regigigas. I'll trade you Raikou, Latios and Lugia for Giratina, Gible and Chimchar. I'm trying to get every starter and all I need is Chimchar and Turtwig. ^ ^

24. Ok awesome I'll cash in the Turtwig egg for free! I'm breeding the egss just saying.

25. They'll all be ready in 8-15 hours cause I have to go sleep soon it's late here. What time is it there?
    EDIT: They will be done in 10 minutes see you in the wi-fi lobby in 10 minutes my FC is above.

26. Okay, I'm almost in. I'll trade Swablu for Turtwig. :p

27. Okay so 3 eggs and Giritina in 4 minutes just the stupid turtwig egg is making me spazz.

28. I still need your FC and then I'll enter. Mine is 2364-1682-7846.

29. FC: 0989 7526 6306 one second please

30. Do you still want a Prinplup?

31. For what but please tomorrow?
    EDIT: Jirachan just go into the room I'll get you the turtwig egg tomorrow

32. Just added you, now I'm almost in the wi-fi room.

33. sorry i need at least 2 pokemon i had eggs and giritian

34. First one you got was Gible second was Chimchar and tomorrow I'll get you that Turtwig for your Latios :p

35. Tunolipede

Friend Code:
    3754-7983-1896
    Well ... I can give you a Turtwig, Piplup, or Chimchar. If someone's already given them to you, then sorry. >.> If you'd like to trade, then I'd give you my Pearl code. I only have Pearl. D:

36. Don't worry I've got Diamond D: . I'll give you a Gible egg.

37. Just thought I should keep you updated. I am 6 badges into my new game, so as soon as I catch Electabuzz on route 222 I'll start working on your Elekid. The Piplup will be started after the league.

38. Good, and will the Electivizer be included. If you surf behind Valley Windworks you can find one, or get an Elekid which is holding one.