• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS QuilavaEmperor's Trading and Battle Post

Pokemon Up for Trade Bolded ones refer to the other bolded ones below.

Chimchar eggs
Turtwig eggs
Deoxys only location is not legit
Event Regigas Legit
Totodile eggs
Kyogre Legit
Electrike eggs
Eevee eggs
Legit Mespirit
Legit Cresselia
Dialga Legit
Tyrouge eggs
Shiny Legit Floatzel
Gible eggs
Darkrai Legit
(Basically just name a Pokemon and I can breed an egg for you)

Pokemon I Need

Egg moved Snorunt with spikes learnt

Latios/Latias
Entei
Suicune
Electivire Cross Chop and Ice Punch must be learnt
Elekid or Electabuzz with Electivizer Cross Chop and Ice Punch Learnt please!

Egg moved Duskull with Painsplit learnt
Egg moved Bagon with Dragon Dance Learnt
Ho-oh
Curse Eevee
Piplup
Prinplup
Empoleon

(I can negotiate easily trust me!)

Items I can offer
Basically almost all TM's

Items I need

Focus Sash
Choice Scarf
Leftovers

I'll start battling now so just post if you want to battle though there are a few rules.
UBERS THAT ARE NOT ACCEPTED!

Mewtwo
Mew
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Kyogre
Groudon
Jirachi
Rayquaza
Dialga
Giritina
Palkia
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

UBERS THAT ARE ALLOWED! Don't overdo it. (MAX 3)

Zapdos
Articuno
Moltres
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Latios
Latias
Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Mespirit
Azelf
Uxie
Heatran
Cresselia
Regigas
Garchomp

ONLY 3 STARTERS PER TEAM

NO HACKING PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE HACKED POKEMON/MOVES/ITEMS I WILL DISCONNECT!

FC=0989 7526 6306

If the location is wrong then the Pokemon isn't legit; it can't be part legit, either it is or it isn't.

I can breed you a Piplup at some stage and I can breed you an Elekid with those egg moves but it will take some time and constant reminders. The event Regigigas is the only thing in your thread I have interest in; I'll leave you decide if it is worth those two hatchlings.

Hey though do you're best for the Elekid to have Ice Punch and Cross Chop the nature any but I'd love to have it for an Adamant Nature. Have the Piplup in an egg don't really care about it. If the Elekid has all the specified moves and Admant nature I'll give you... the Event Regigas with the Piplup please!

Whoa, sorry my friend about the game. Umm so.... anyone else? By the way by broke like freeze, literally broke like a scratch and like broken or like no more data.

However, please keep that Regigigas for me because I will be buying a new Platinum tomorrow and I will get those guys bred for you ASAP, just please keep it for me because it will be my only way to get the three Regi's now that my old Platinum is gone.

Well, Similar to GodlessM I would only be uisng it to get the three Regis in Platinum. Maybe we could work something out in which I borrow Regigias for a short period of time to obtain said Regis? If not I gladly trade Bagon for anything else.

I'm almost done, just need to catch Registeel. I'm working my way through Iron Island at the moment.

EDIT: I'm done. I'll meet you in the wifi lobby.

I can get you these Pokemon.

Latios/Latias
Raikou
Egg moved Bagon with Dragon Dance Learnt
Lugia
Prinplup

Things I'd want for it.

Chimchar eggs
Turtwig eggs
Event Regigas Legit
Legit Mespirit
Legit Giritina
Tyrouge eggs
Gible eggs

Choose any one of those five for your offer. :]

Interesting offer. I've never thought of it going this far... I'll let you BORROW the legit Regigas, and give you all the requested eggs for Raikou Latios Latias and Lugia you choose any of those 4. The reason for the borrow is because GodlessM already requested so and his game crashed and had to buy a new one and is speeding through it as we speak. By borrow I mean by getting the 3 regis. Also I'll give you the Mespirit and Gratiana if you want them. And be specific like I'll trade you this Pokemon for that Pokemon. Or I'll trade you this Pokemon for those eggs ok.

Hm. On second thought, you can keep the event Regigigas. I'll trade you Raikou, Latios and Lugia for Giratina, Gible and Chimchar. I'm trying to get every starter and all I need is Chimchar and Turtwig. ^ ^

They'll all be ready in 8-15 hours cause I have to go sleep soon it's late here. What time is it there?
EDIT: They will be done in 10 minutes see you in the wi-fi lobby in 10 minutes my FC is above.

Well ... I can give you a Turtwig, Piplup, or Chimchar. If someone's already given them to you, then sorry. >.> If you'd like to trade, then I'd give you my Pearl code. I only have Pearl. D:

Just thought I should keep you updated. I am 6 badges into my new game, so as soon as I catch Electabuzz on route 222 I'll start working on your Elekid. The Piplup will be started after the league.