• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
What is going on, people? I want to know what you recently bought, or not so recently bought, that you are beginning to have, or intensely have, second thoughts on? No need to tell us the cost of it or anything like that, but I would also like to know why. :3

This will be a thread where people can share their regretful spending choices as fun stories for everyone!

For me, I bought 108 of these things about 30 minutes prior to the posting of this thread:

Image.ashx
Image.ashx

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’m planning on getting rid of 27$ worth of useless Nintendo DS game to buy a second Minecraft account so I can play on one server and get stressed out. I’m not 100% sure this is a good idea...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sometimes the reasons I lose seem stupid to me, or sometimes I’m unlucky and keep on losing no matter what. I usually stop playing when I get too stressed out tho

Hmm...
Is it worth it to be stressed out that much?
You could put that 27 dollars towards something you enjoy more, still feel good after winning/completing, and not get stressed out at or because of at all.