• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Question for all who have completed Collosseum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
And have snagged all the pokemon.

This Shady Guy who has Togetic... Who is it exactly? I've read that he looks exactly like the main character, but can someone clear this up for me... and possibly include a piccy?

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Well, i'd always thought that it was meant to hint that the protagonist isn't actually who we think he is. The Shady Guy is the Ex-Snaggem Member everyone thinks you are and you're someone completely differerent who just got stuck with a case of mistaken identity. ^^

I dunno - that probably leaves huge plot holes or something.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Actually, no, from what I gathered you are indeed an Ex-Snaggem member. We just don't find out why he turned good ;p

It has been quite a while since I played that event, but I think the so-called 'shady character' is just some random Saggem member dressed up like you. He reveals himself after you defeat him.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Yeah, one of the main problems I had with Colosseum was the fact that the story seemed to have been written in 5 minutes, and had these enormous gaping holes in it. Why did the main guy turn good - DID he turn good?, why does the girl stick with him when he doesn't let her do anything? (or is she stalking him?), etc, etc. Hrm. :roll:

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
*Laughs* I noticed that too, even though I've only got as far as getting my Vibrava.

Nice avatar, btw, baratron.

Status
Not open for further replies.