• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Question about move boosting items

Do move boosting items really help that much? (i.e:magnet,mystic water,miracle seed) If these items don't help that much what items do you suggest?

Edit: Besides leftovers, thats the only other good item i know.

Leftovers

What the hell kinda advice was that?

Personally i'd LOVE to know more about these items.I heard its like 10% which isn't that bad...and personally i don't think leftovers are all that.Sure they give a little more HP,but only if you dont get annihilated by the first attack >.>

for most of those items, it is 10%. and if i remember correctly, the plates give 20%.

i don't really know about lefties, but they especially help with shuckles....

Does anyone have a list of where i could find all the plates? Since they boost the moves up by 20% i'm going to switch the regular items with the plates.

All righty then.

All of the plates can be found in the Undergroud but you can also find them in the overworld as well:

Old Chateau- Dread Plate
Oreburgh Gate- Earth Plate
Route 215- Fist Plate
Route 217- Icicle Plate
Solceon Ruins- Mind Plate
Pokemon League- Sky Plate
Route 219- Splash Plate
Great Marsh- Toxic Plate
Amity Square- Spooky Plate
The Fist plate, Meadow Plate, Draco Plate, Flame Plate, Stone Plate, Insect Plate and the Iron Plate can all be found with the Itemfinder app. but I don't know where.

You can have more than one of the same plate too.

So i guess plates are worth having your pokemon hold. Anyway, does anyone know where i could find the flame plate? Or does anyone have a flame plate for trade?

Edit: nevermind i found it ;D