• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Quest To The Raka Region (Discussion)

Name: Moss
Appearance: Green shirt, tan jeans, yellow shoes, green mask (like roserade), green jacket (also like roserade).
Personality: Happy
Past Adventures: Journy through darkness.
Goals: best grass/fairy trainer
Other: N/A

If I can choose my pokemon do ralts.

Cool if the battle ends in an epic tie where smoke covers the deck of the ship, and both Pokémon are fainted? If yes, I got something in mind for what happens when the smoke clears.

Not really. Lucario would go mega and destroy Bolt, in normal standards. Unless we keep Lucario normal.
Quick question, are we limiting to 4 moves?

Not four moves. And actually, Bolt has some pretty cool moves that could help him in this battle, such as Double Kick and Shadow Ball, a TM move that Jolteon can actually learn for some reason.

(Update on Robin and where are we in the RP?)

Name: Robin Ambers
Appearance: Robin is a tall slender young woman with long, wavy black hair. She wears a black short dress with a black leather belt around her waist. She also wears leggings, knee high brown leather boots, and glasses
Personality: Robin is a complex person. At first, she comes if as cold, serious, mature, and basically just a jerk. But when you get to know her she can be emotional, witty, and sassy. She tries to not show herself when she's weak and that's the main reason she conceals her emotions.
Past Adventures: The Great War (If that even counts)
Goals: To explore and discover the Raka region. Also to protect those who inhabit it.
Other: She brought her Kirlia with her.

Last edited:
Name: Killian Storm
Appearance: Black hair with a streak of yellow, brown eyes, 6”4, wears all black.
Personality: Sometimes friendly, sometimes a little selfish, very serious
Past Adventures: The Uraniumian Archipelago
Goals: To become a great trainer (and ninja)
Other: Youngest brother of the three

Although using thunder on itself would restore hp it would do nothing for Jolteon's stamina >~>
And an exhausted Jolteon vs my Lopunny? It wouldn't stand a chance.