• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS PurpleLily's Trade thread

Um hi again XP I I have a poliwhirl I can trade but the problem is that I don't have a kings rock do you have one that you might trade so you can evolve it?

I'm saving my king's rock for my Slowpoke that I want to turn into a Slowking. I was going to breed one for myself with it's hidden ability and then evolve it. XD

Yeah, I do. I had to make a decision to use mine for Politoed or Slowking and I like Slowking more so I thought I'd see if anyone had a politoed for trade instead. :3
I checked on the GTS too but everyone wants event legendaries for them. O-o

Oh ok, and what does people expect someone randomly trading a legend for a ordinary pokemon and even though you cant trade most legends over the gts they put them anyway XP

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
No need, I just really need a Pineco or Forretress. I need to pass Spikes down to my Shelmet, and they're the only Pokémon who can do that. (Yes I'm using a Shelmet competitively don't question my ways. .3.)

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I don't seem to have anything on your list. Anything else I could give you? I have some Moxie Pinsir, Gooey Goomy (XD), Modest-Natured Deino, and Calm-Natured Chansey with Heal Bell and Seismic Toss.

Lily or anyone on this thread, do u have a froakie with max ivs, I'll give one of the sinnoh legends or shiny murkrow for it. Thnx

To answer your question, no I do not have any max IV Froakies. Secondly, don't try to organise trades in other people's trade threads with people other than the owner. It's rude and against the rules. You should start your own thread for that.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Booosh I'm back.
I now have a Jungle pattern Vivillion and an Ocean Pattern Vivillion on me, would you be willing to trade me a Magic Bounce Natu and a Prankster Sableye for them?

Hey guys I saw you talking about the king's rock and thought I'd give you some advice about how I got more of them: there's a 5% chance wild Hawlucha's carry them. If you have a pokemon with the compoundeyes ability in the lead spot, this chance is doubled. Even if that pokemon is fainted. So I have a fainted compoundeyes Vivillon in the lead spot and then as my second poke a Frisk Trevenant with Thief. Then when I encounter a Hawlucha with a King's Rock, the Frisk ability notifies me and I can steal it with thief. Make sure Trevenant isn't holding an item, otherwise it can't take the king's rock from Hawlucha. Also, Since Hawlucha eats Trevenants for breakfast in terms of typing and stats it might be wise to use a trevenant that strongly outlevels the Hawlucha ;)
Hope this is useful for you!