• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS PurpleLily's Trade thread

PurpleLily's Trade thread. :D

My FC: 2578-3623-6729

I'm currently looking for the following Pokemon: (Edited 01/09/2016)

Bonsly/Sudowoodo: Any level or nature. With Rattled ability please.
Nosepass: Any level or nature. With Sand Force ability please.
Teddiursa: Any level or nature. With Honey Gather ability please.
Starly: Any level or nature. With Reckless ability please.
Pidgey: Any level or nature. With Big Pecks ability please.
Carvanha: Any level or nature. With Speed Boost ability please.
Krabby: Any level or nature. With Sheer Force ability please.
Scyther: Any level or nature. With Steadfast ability please.
Tauros: Any level or nature. With Sheer Force ability please.
Mareep: Any level or nature. With Plus ability please.
Carbink: Any level or nature. With Sturdy ability please.
Unown: Any level or nature. Looking for all the letters.

What I have to offer: (Edited 01/09/2016)

Vivillon: Garden Pattern. (I have more than one of these.) Various abilities and natures.

Please note I do not breed for natures, because of bad past experiences with some peeps. Sorry. (01/09/2016)

Below is a full list of Pokemon I can breed with their Hidden Abilities: (Edited 01/09/2016)

Eevee, Charmander, Chespin, Fletchling, Darumaka, Fennekin, Froakie, Bulbasaur, Hoppip, Venonat, Numel, Lapras, Slowpoke, Dratini, Gible, Druddigon, Heatmor, Togepi, Deerling, Tangela, Torchic, Beldum, Cubone, Trapinch, Axew, Tropius, Natu, Frillish, Pichu, Chansey/Happiny, Espurr, Vulpix, Sableye, Surskit, Remoraid, Spiritomb, Squirtle, Dwebble, Litwick, Venipede, Inkay, Treeko, Goomy, Swinub, Miltank, Stantler, Girafarig, Shuckle, Staryu, Bergmite, Whismur, Snorunt, Binacle, Drifloon, Corphish, Gligar, Chimchar, Sawk, Mawile, Cubchoo, Poliwag, Skiddo, Weedle, Piplup, Lileep, Magby, Elekid, Vullaby, Nidoran M&F, Rufflet, Phantump, Bagon, Pumpkaboo, Magikarp, Shroomish, Skarmory, Nincada, Drowzee, Qwilfish, Bunnelby, Grimer, Slugma, Growlithe, Noibat, Pancham, Croagunk, Roselia, Kecleon, Snivy, Delibird, Blitzle, Tepig, Aerodactyl, Smeargle, Poochyena, Houndour, Chinchou, Lotad, Oshawott, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Turtwig, Mudkip, Relicanth, Skitty, Riolu, Makuhita, Zubat, Spinda, Shellos, Munna, Phanpy, Cranidos, Wynaut/Wobbuffet, Mankey, Rhyhorn, Snorlax/Munchlax, Horsea, Purloin, Taillow, Diglett, Corsola, Porygon, Shuppet, Exeggcute, Bronzor, Sentret, Torkoal, Igglybuff, Cleffa, Ralts, Pineco, Sigilyph, Amaura, Swablu, Minun, Plusle, Mr Mime/Mime Jr, Tyrunt, Volbeat, Spoink, Zangoose, Larvesta, Tirtouga, Combee, Maractus, Paras, Spheal, Oddish, Wailmer, Sunkern, Ponyta, Snover, Lillipup, Seedot, Cacnea, Swirlix, Clamperl, Goldeen, Wingull and Tentacool.

I have a full pokedex in X and loads of other pokemon in OR and other games, so if there is a non HA pokemon you want just ask and I'll see what I can do. :)

Last edited:

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
PurpleLily's Trade thread. :D

My FC: 2578-3623-6729

I'm currently looking for the following Pokemon:

Ditto: Any level or nature. Imposter ability would be nice but not necessary.
Bergmite: Any level or nature.
Skrelp: Female. Any level or nature. Poison Point or Poison Touch ability please.
Binacle: Any level or nature.
Deino: Any level or nature.
Vivillion: Any level or nature. Sun or Ocean Pattern please.

What I'm willing to offer:

Vivillion: Garden Pattern. (I have more than one of these.) Various abilities and natures.
Chespin: Male, with Bulletproof ability. Adamant nature.

I now have 3 Fennekin's with the Magician Ability. Various natures.

I can breed any of the Kalos and Kanto starters: Chespin, Bulbasaur, Fennekin, Charmander, Froakie and Squirtle.
I can breed Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie with their hidden abilities, though you'll have to give me time to breed and hatch them.
I can now breed Eevees with the Anticipation ability.

I have quite a few other Pokemon that I can breed so just ask below and I'll see what I can do. :) ♥ I shall edit this post when I have more pokemon to offer.

:O I can get you a Bergmite and a Binacle, if you still need them. If so, then I'll take one of those Magician Fennekin, and an Anticipation Eevee! (By chance, are those from my Friend Safari?) :blush:

:O I can get you a Bergmite and a Binacle, if you still need them. If so, then I'll take one of those Magician Fennekin, and an Anticipation Eevee! (By chance, are those from my Friend Safari?) :blush:
I edit this post regularly, so if it's still written up there, then I still need it. If you could trade me those I'll gladly trade the eevee and Fennekin. :D The eevees I bred myself but I think I found the original one in your safari. So thank you very much for that! :D I'll be on tomorrow around 7pm GMT, so just drop me a message or meet me in the chat and we can trade then. ♥

I can trade you both of those for the ditto and Skrelp. :D I'll be on tomorrow around about 7pm GMT time if you'd like to trade then. I'll just be chilling so drop a message on my page or meet me in the chat. :3
My Skrelp is male, but I can hatch a female one if you want. I actually found a Braxien in my sister's safari, so could I maybe have Chespin? And I feel stupid for saying this, but I don't know what GMT means... ^^;

Edit: Okay, I think I know what GMT means, and if I'm correct, 7 pm GMT is 1 pm central, which would be my time. I'll be in school until 3:30 pm central. ._. I'll figure this out.

Last edited:
My Skrelp is male, but I can hatch a female one if you want. I actually found a Braxien in my sister's safari, so could I maybe have Chespin? And I feel stupid for saying this, but I don't know what GMT means... ^^;

Edit: Okay, I think I know what GMT means, and if I'm correct, 7 pm GMT is 1 pm central, which would be my time. I'll be in school until 3:30 pm central. ._. I'll figure this out.

That's fine just come on after you finish school, I'll still be online then. :3 A male Skrelp will be fine. Thank you and I'll save the Chespin for you. ♥

Aimee

Bacon Fairy
I have a list of all I need in a thread of my own.....if you have none of that whatever you have laying around is just fine ^_^
5000-3022-4153 I'll be on after 5:00pm EST

I have a list of all I need in a thread of my own.....if you have none of that whatever you have laying around is just fine ^_^
5000-3022-4153 I'll be on after 5:00pm EST

That's cool, I'll still be on then. I have a Dusclops that I can offer in return? :) It's male with Frisk ability.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I edit this post regularly, so if it's still written up there, then I still need it. If you could trade me those I'll gladly trade the eevee and Fennekin. :D The eevees I bred myself but I think I found the original one in your safari. So thank you very much for that! :D I'll be on tomorrow around 7pm GMT, so just drop me a message or meet me in the chat and we can trade then. ♥
I guess I should mention I don't know what GMT means, either. @.@ The earliest I can be on is about, 4:00-4:30 EST, because of school, of course. :(

I can trade you a ditto if you want.Or the female skrelp but you have to wait a while because I have to breed it.Oh and I would like a bulbasaur any nature and male for the ditto and for skrelp I will tell you later :).If you still need them.

Yes, I still need both of those! I'll have to breed you the bulbasaur but it shouldn't take too long. :3 What would you like in return for the Skrelp? :D

hey I have tirtouga and omanyte in fossil or in pokemon so just tell me oh and by the way can you trade me the gale wing fletchling(want female but not needed) and a magician fennekin :)

Ah awesome, already resurrected would be wonderful. :D I'll have to breed to get you a female gale wings fletchling as the ones I currently have are male. XD I'll save one of the Fennekins for you too. :3 I'll probably be on tomorrow evening so we can trade then if you're on too. :3

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Hey PurpleTartan, I was wondering if we could do another trade. I now have access to Totodile, Porygon, and Vulpix with Drought. :) Can I have a Cyndaquil, Lapras, and a Vivillion, if your willing?