• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Psylark's Trade requests

Hi, I'm looking for some of these pokemon:

Phione - Negotiable
Cyndaquil - For any other starter
Palkia - I will trade for my Dialga
Magby/Magmar - WITH Magmarizer - I will trade my elekid with an electirizer for it
Swinub
Female Snorunt

ITEMS

Razor Fang (The thing you get to evolve gliscor)
Magmarizer (Preferably with Magby/Magmar)

Post here if interested! :)

Well, Inkjet, I still have that lvl 10 mew...I'll trade you my mew for your manaphy.

Plapti, I have any of the Sinnoh/Hoenn starters and hundereds of pokemon in my boxes. I've also got the evolved forms of the starters. If there's anything specific you want, I have some of these: Heatran, Walrein, Snorlax, Gible, Crobat, Claydol, Gengar, Banette, Metagross, I'd be willing to let go for Phione and Munchlax.

Also I must say that I only want Legit pokemon (no hacks) but I will accept duplicated pokemon, not from AR.

Well, Inkjet, I still have that lvl 10 mew...I'll trade you my mew for your manaphy.

Plapti, I have any of the Sinnoh/Hoenn starters and hundereds of pokemon in my boxes. I've also got the evolved forms of the starters. If there's anything specific you want, I have some of these: Heatran, Walrein, Snorlax, Gible, Crobat, Claydol, Gengar, Banette, Metagross, I'd be willing to let go for Phione and Munchlax.

Also I must say that I only want Legit pokemon (no hacks) but I will accept duplicated pokemon, not from AR.

Mine is straight from pokemon ranger. When will you be available?

Mine is straight from pokemon ranger. When will you be available?

I'm in English time, So I'm +4 from American time, if this is an american website ;) I can be on mostly all day, so it's up to you, I've got you both registered

[quote author:plapti link=topic=2796.msg35334#msg35334 date=1188322993]
Yep, I caught all of mine. How about Heatran and Gengar for the two?
[/quote]

Well, If I'm getting a Manaphy from inkjet, then I'll just breed a manaphy with a ditto for a phione. Do you want Heatran or Gengar for the Munchlax, because that is pretty rare :)

How about Heatran. I'll give you the Lombre for a Walrein, Gengar, or Clayadol. How's that sound?
That's fine - I'm not too fussed about heatran, because he is so weak to earthquake and I don't like his picture that much >> even though he's a legendary and all.

And I'll give you a gengar for a lombre, I'll get on Wifi right now, after i collect my pokemon

I don't think you were online when I was online. OK, well, I'm on for most of today, I'll just wait till' you're both online

Updated list of what I'm looking for:

The Johto and Kanto starters (Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Squirtle, Bulbasaur) for any of the hoenn/sinnoh starters
Palkia (For my Dialga, lvl 49)
Feebas (For anything rare I have)

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Updated list of what I'm looking for:

The Johto and Kanto starters (Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Squirtle, Bulbasaur) for any of the hoenn/sinnoh starters
Palkia (For my Dialga, lvl 49)
Feebas (For anything rare I have)

How urgently do you need these Pokemon? I can get you (or anyone else) a Feebas pretty easily once I've finished the main quest & brought over my female Feebas from Pokemon Box. But I'm not going to migrate Pokemon from Box until I'm sure I've got my GBA Pokedexes complete, as it's a one-way trade.

Do you prefer hatched Pokemon or eggs?

Updated list:

All the Kanto and Johto starters (Not Charmander)
Palkia (For Dialga)
Still looking for Manaphy (Willing to trade a mew)
A male Kirlia/Ralts
Male Haunter

Why don't you check my wants list in my thread? It'd save me some time on naming them, and you could find stuff you might want there, too.

Alright no problem I see you want a zangoose and a gorebyss - I have both. Also I'll post on your thread perhaps for some johto/kanto starters

Thanks again, you're helping alot ;)

Updated list:

All the Kanto and Johto starters (Not Charmander)
Palkia (For Dialga)
Still looking for Manaphy (Willing to trade a mew)
Male Haunter

Items: Flamethrower TM

I've still got my manaphy for you. It's hard getting you at the right time. Do you have aim or anything. I'm at school today at 10:00 pm forum time to 1:00 pm.

Sorry, my computer keeps on going strange with this website - So I haven't been on for a long time
I'm gonna edit the list of pkmn I want on the first page