• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Project X Zone: Operation Cross (Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Names:Ike and Mist
Ages: 20, 18 (FE 10 age)
Genders: Male and Female
Appearance:
latest

latest

Source Game(s): Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (10)
Weapons:Ragnell, Florete
Allies: Greil Mercenaries(Titania, Oscar, Boyd, Gatrie, Rolf, Shinon, Mia, Rhys), Dawn Brigade(Micaiah, Sothe, Nolan, Edward, Leonardo, Laura, Aran, Iyanna, Fiona, Meg), Empress Sanaki, Holy Knights, Crimean Royal Knights, Laguz Alliance, Merchant Convoy
Enemies: Begnion Senate, Central Army and Occupational Army, Disciples of Order
Extra: Although there are 73 playable characters in FE 10, I'll only have certain characters talk as others are mentioned and may have small dialog. As for enemies, I'm not sure if Ashera and Yune are possible characters in this RP since they are goddesses, so the main for now is Ashnard and the Black Knight.

Name: Bass
Appearance:
latest

Source Game: Megaman
Weapon: Bass Buster, Treble Boost.
Allies: Treble
Enemies: Megaman, Protoman, Dr. Wily(After Megaman the Power Battle)

Names: Naoto Shirogane and Kanji Tatsumi
Ages: 17 and 16(P4 Dancing All night)
Genders: Male and Female
Appearances:
latest
latest

Source Game(s): Persona Series
Weapons: Algernon(Naoto's gun), Iron Plate(Kanji's plate)
Allies: Investigation Team
Enemies: Shadows, Tohru Adachi

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Though I do not have any idea as to who most of these characters are, I do have an idea for a SEGA character. This is going to shock you.

Name: Axel
Appearance:
ct1_axel.jpg
With his yellow cab
Source Game: Crazy Taxi
Weapon: Fists, his car, car gear + tools, maybe the occassional knife or bass guitar (because he is said to be a bass guitarist)
Allies: B.D.Joe, Gena, Gus, other Crazy Taxi drivers
Enemies: Those who have kicked him out of bands, the government + law enforcers
Extra:

I want you to know, i've never played Project X and never heard of it. I've also played minimal SEGA games, barely any CAPCOM and i'm pretty sure, no Namco, so if this is rejected, i can't join.

The solo characters can be on their own, but don't do much unless they're partnered up. The team characters are stuck as a pair, while the solos can shift teams freely.

The solo characters can be on their own, but don't do much unless they're partnered up. The team characters are stuck as a pair, while the solos can shift teams freely.
I mean, you could argue that the pair with Axel is himself and the taxi. I kind of need to see footage from the game. When i look it up in youtube, the footage freezes and it isnt loading for me.

I get that gimmick, and it does make pairs special, but there has to be liberties taken with an AU RP. I mean if we have Ryu separated from Ken would he really be useless? Would his martial arts skills suddenly not matter just cause he lacks a buddy?

I think this is why i prefer smash bros as a game crossover. Most of the time, we get to see one character completely fleshed out as they should be, except for the duck hunt duo and pokemon trainer obviously. I can think of millions of attacks for some characters. Of course some characters do make more sense in a duo.

Name: Pac-Man
Appearance:

Source Game: Pac-Man
Weapon: none(Maybe some of the things he throw?)
Allies: Mrs. Pac-Man
Enemies: The ghosts
Extra: Nothing special

Names: Meila and Riki
Ages: 88(Melia) 40(Riki)
Genders: Female and Male
Appearances: upload_2018-7-29_0-48-0.png
Source Game(s): Xenoblade Chronicle
Weapons: Empress Staff and Biter
Allies: Dunban, Reyn, Sharla, Shulk, Fiora
Enemies: Dickson, Lorithia, Zanza, the Mechon
Extra: