• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Project SSBC-The RP

Tangrow said:
Instead of everyone throwing out different ideas, lets just post on what their own character plans and wishes to do, so we can form ideas around that! Will that be working nicely? ♥
Well, I think everyone already knows what my character is going to do, but just in case, I'll state his objectives one more time. K-Star's plan is to gather components for his broken space ship and travel around with anyone that bumps into him to gather said componenets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think splitting the story into branching paths was something we intended to do from the very beginning, yeah? Not only do we progress very quickly, but we can have a larger number of RPers. Two RPs with two different plots, it's simply a matter of choosing which plot you're rolling with. However, we will have to compromise on a few things. Specifically the locations as well as the characters involved. Suffice to say, Black and White faction captives will be forced to RP if we decide to take that route.

Regarding that matter, Rex's timeline idea can at least help to organize where and when certain events are happening. If we do create several RP episodes, it's simply a matter of noting when in the timeframe these events occur, and since they are seperate from previous episodes, we can have minimal to no allusions.

Apologies Rex for my desperation to move time ahead to at least the next day or two, it was mostly because of the science we already discussed behind the brainwashing. A hidden machine that each faction has a copy of, which allows them to synchronize minds with it to subtly control them without harming their personality, as I recall. We agreed that it wasn't on the ship, and that captives of the factions would be sent in their pokeballs to be synchronized with the machine to allow the brainwashing to be complete. After that, the signal will stretch far and wide and its victim will never be able to escape it, except through sabotage.

So, the main reason for my time skipping is mostly so that people captured in the previous episode can be brainwashed and ready to go for the next episode. The most I was looking for was a day, just to give those people a chance to play for the factions, without making screwy time paradoxes there.

Then again, we all can be happy thanks to our episode branch plan. The parallel episodes don't all have to be taking place at the same time, one could be taking place a day or two after another, or something like that.

I do like Rex's idea for a timeline, a sort of log that others can refer to to know what's happening in different episodes without having to read all the posts. They could also show dates and times (charms wise) so that people can follow along and if they decide to transition from one episode to another, or have events from a different episode affect the one they are in, then they will know when to implement these to make the transition seamless.

ALRIGHT GUYS, LET'S MOVE ALONG.

Now that we've all had sufficient time to spaz on Black and White, let us get back to this. If nobody has any objections, I would like if people posted one more time to say if they wish to be in Episode 2, just to do a recount, since it has been some time. From there, if allowed, I can group people up by objective and we can start up SSBC Episodes 2a, 2b, etc.

I wouldn't mind if we restated our objective, too.

OKAY, BREAK!

Yeah, I think my previous posts make it clear I'd like to make an appearance in Ep. 2 Tan xP Go ahead and stick me on the list.

Episode 2.b; A fight between Team Black and Team White, consisting of squadrons of pawns being lead by Dark Soul of Black and Blazi of White, taking place in the Forest of Glitter.

I'm pretty sure Toru and Tunduli want to be in this too, they said so earlier. It'll become a Black vs White vs 'Charms fight that way, but not until later into the RP. I would like to start this RP, because I have an entire post planned out~

Rex

Resident Furry
As I said, I'd like to appear in Episode Two.

Namely, this, will be my objective:
Rex said:
Back when Episode 1 was still in the middle of its run, Zacky and I discussed an idea with RX and Tan. A Black/White faction member would come to the both of us and attack, and our characters either beat them back or flee from battle. From there, Zacky would start to gather Charmsians into a resistance force, while I attempted to sabotage Black/White while staying hidden.

To accomplish this, the two of us and whom ever we gathered over the course of the Episode would travel to find Pheo. After defeating him, he'd give us something to make it so we couldn't be brainwashed, either something magical or technological. That accomplished, Zacky would take his soldiers and begin to amass a stronger force, while I separated from whom ever followed me, and began towards working on disrupting our enemies from within.

I'm in with Dark on ep 2.b

I've discussed the general idea for my first post with Dway, seeing as it's going to involve a lot of Team White and stuffs in the first post, but we are still yet to go over the finer details. I'll get onto that ASAP.

Nope, I didn't give up on this yet, I never will! >:D

Anyway, going back to Rex's idea, some aspects are good, like the some Charmisians are an active resistance force, while others are more secluded and working more behind the scenes to damage the efforts of the White and Black Factions. However, I don't like the idea of Pheo coming up with a cure for the brainwashing. Because as I recall, the brainwashing is caused by a hidden machine that is creating sound/electromagnetic waves across the entire world of Charms (and other planets if cross-planet travel is still in) that interfere with the natural brain processes of anyone who is 'synchronized' with the machine, and redirects mental choices in a way that the machine and the White Faction would want that person to.

Such a thing can't be done with magic words, or mere devices like headphones (unless you curl up in a sealed box of lead). No, you must turn to BRAIN SURGERY!!

... or destroy the machine sending the signals, either one. I prefer the second choice.

On Dark's idea, I believe I sounded approval of it, if I did not yet do so, then I do it now. Approval! Even if I'm not invited!

Rex

Resident Furry
Brendan, I think one of us read the other's post wrong. RX, Tan, Zacky, and I all worked together to come up with that idea, not just me. In fact, I had very little contribution to it, if I recall correctly. Pheo is not coming up with a cure to the brainwashing, that can only be done by breaking the machines. What Pheo has is an immunity to brainwashing for those that are not yet brainwashed. Zacky and I need that immunity so we can effectively fight against the factions, but we can't use it to free those who are already brainwashed.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Here's a post for the convenience of Tan. :p
I will in fact be playing a very minor part in Episode 2. Blazi has decided to stop by Terrater, and as that is my realm, naturally I would show up. However, it will likely only be one post as we've also decided the plot line when him and Dark will be fighting and why he's going to be in the Forest of Glitter in the first place.
Hope that's all cleared up for you now.

Oh goodness, hopefully it's not too late for me to join in here. Anyway, I would also like to be in episode 2. I pretty much summed up my character's goals in this post:

BurnKirby said:
Well, I think everyone already knows what my character is going to do, but just in case, I'll state his objectives one more time. K-Star's plan is to gather components for his broken space ship and travel around with anyone that bumps into him to gather said componenets.

Last edited by a moderator: