• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Project Rebirth (Discussion)

lmaoooo "unstable hormones. handle with care" I can't-

anyway

Alecander - Alexia is teamwork capable, but they have very different styles, which usually leads to miscommunication, and straying from the original plan (at least on Alexia's part)

Daran - yet another "old man". Though, Alexia can respect the strong will power, but she will take advantage of the "stronk idiot" and throw jokes and playful jabs at him. Surprisingly I think Daran is someone who Alexia doesn't feel strongly about proving herself to him and is quite casual otherwise.

Here's an old lady's ramblings on the young'uns

Lance 49 - "He's certainly his father's son. While I'm not the largest fan of his battle lust, at the very least you can always trust him to be unpredictable. And that makes him predictable, in some unusual way."
Daran 42 - "My, my, what a handsome man. If I were a bit younger, well! He appears to be an unusual choice for an assassin, but I suppose that's part of what makes him so successful.
Damon 35 - "What a nice young man. He has an excellent sense of humor. which is something I always believed to be a good thing to have for our jobs."
Alcander 34 - "They say that knowing is half the battle, and from my experience that's true. Concept seems to know quite a lot. It's interesting to hear an assassin speak of ethics..."
Mint 30 - "Such a serious young lady. She has a good eye, and her knowledge of these new-fangled technology is important to our line of work. I wonder if she can help me set up a video call with my grandchildren... Just kidding, if I have grandchildren, I've never met them."
Alexia 29 - "Such a darling, she reminds me of myself when I was her age..."