• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Project PSB

I mean, even the world of Pokémon, specifically in the anime, has the concepts of war, death, and using Pokémon to harm others for gain. The game version also has various references to this, let alone bad guys who try to end the world as we know it.

Some people could see killing or using physical force on others useful as it could be a way to obtain stronger Pokémon, items, and other benefits. It could also be a mere effect of fear.

Finally is the concept that children are completely innocent beings. This is wrong in both our world and in the world of Pokémon. In the anime and in the games we see young characters who are driven by selfish desires such as a few instances of bullying that occur. In an environment that threatens to end your existence, it would only make sense that those selfish qualities would amplify in some cases.

Anyhow, I still maintain your right not to have this in your RP. I honestly lost interest at this point mainly because I like to accurately portray my views of humanity in my writing, and I say this because others might feel similar. I think with more implementation of evil RPers could find more meaning in their role playing. It’s perfectly fine to not want to do this though.

Wow Jesus a lot of info got in while I was gone, this RP has everything similar to the anime so there'd be an evil team and wat happened also to answer that argument that was going on, I already said there are deaths, people killing other people can happen, kids and adults play this that's the fact even SAO have kids, and the people ending people lives are allowed just among NPCs and attempting on RPers, I mean I'd be insane if I was trapped in a videogame or they could just threaten others
@Nebulix accepted
@SoulDemon Dude fix it xD
RP link http://www.pokecharms.com/threads/project-psb.19057/

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
two questions: one, since I'm a beta-tester I'm obviously picking skip tutorial. so what would be the text that comes up? and two, where do I go after I press skip? my character probably knows since... the above... but i don't XD

Welp since ur a beta tester just do this "Welcome back to PSB "ur nickname", the game is now full version, sadly your beta data will be deleted, we have created a new save file for you, now receive your starter at the professor's lab"

Forgot to say multiple legendary encounters might be available as soon as I can ask Stellar, just want to let you guys know that you can attemp to catch or battle it (though it seems like most of uou already read the rules which is good)

@Kibago hey buddy I'm just gonna ask you again to make sure that if you *are* joining then just give me a specific class and make a bio later cause this is limited amount of RPers and I have to balance the Classes

Sure just make sure to keep them stable during the RP and not just focusing on one, though you should choose a different class, we don't want this to be a Burglar Simulator

Pwahhhahha! Ohhh, man~ And here I am dreaming about the formidable Thief Duo, oh well~

Name : Sansa Mayers (Sans/Salsa)
Class (Healer, Trainer, Thief, Beta-Tester) : Beta-Tester
Pokemon (1 only, have to be a Starter) : Froakie
Item case (You can choose one healing item to add) : 5 Pokeballs, Max Revive
Rank (Trainee, Average, Advanced, Elite) : Trainee
Pokedex : 1/806
Appearance : Just like her brother she has a shaggy and messy hair that reached or, pretty much, covered her whole back. Unlike her brother, she has an extremely pale complexion, so pale she could have been considered a ghost it is due to her anemia. She wears a white tank top, an oversized sky blue jacket with an equally oversized grey hood, black shorts and untied red sneakers. In-game she wears a much neater garments which consist of a beige cargo shorts, black shirt, oversized blue jacket with white hood scarf and black ankle boots.
Personality : Due to her condition she became an insecure, depressed shut-in at the age of eight which also effected her education. Not wanting to worry her family, she took it upon herself to have a lot of self-taught knowledge and numerous online classes, so its safe to say that she's smarter than anyone on her age due to her advanced classes. Her persona were pretty much identical to her brother except she's much more reluctant on trusting anyone and would outcast anyone who would try to make friends with her and her brother. More of her personality would be revealed in the role-play.

This is a bit of a spoiler for the duo but since it's pretty much to be expected. As you can tell older brothers tend to be overly protective of their younger siblings especially if they are younger sisters
because of this Sansa change her class to be Healer and deleted her beta data
. Now, my question is...

Is it allowed to delete your beta data and create a new one?

Last edited:
You called and now I’m here! It sounds very promising! :)
Name: Nico
Class: Thief
Pokémon: Shiny Eevee (if not, she will have a Rowlet)
Item Case: 5 Pokéballs, Max Revive
Pokédex: 1/806
Appearance: Nico is tan, broad shouldered with short, pitch black hair. She is 5’5” with a thin and lean build, making it easier to fit into small spaces when needed. She wears this in and out of game although she doesn’t wear any shoes at any time (so she doesn’t wear the boots):
7C69EDA3-356A-42C6-87F6-6D61A3BC5EFE.jpeg

Personality: Nico loves most games that she has ever played and she always finds a connection with the players she plays with. She isn’t too competitive but she loves to be in competitions. She is kind and quiet, though she tries to stay optimistic about everything. Although she is a thief, she makes up for it in her kindness during the day while she steals things in the night. She only steals from those that have stolen before and when she needs to. She doesn't mind fighting, in fact, she likes to watch fights, though from a distance. She is quiet around people she doesn’t know, not quite shy, but usually comes around and talks more if she knows them. She is very good at observing, a habit that she uses more often than she thinks

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think I'm gonna drop out of this one. Sorry to disappoint, I do like both SAO and Pokemon, but it'd be too awkward for me now, plus I have a lot more stuff that I have to do planned, and at least I didn't contribute much...