• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

project olympa :genetically engineered pokemon:

profnicofir.png
hello my name is professor nico fir and welcome to the olympa region this project is the child project of project aeola (the invention of a mechanical floating region) project olympa was to create another region in the sky to genetically create new pokemon and store as much dna as possible should our pokemon go extinct (arceus forbid)

so i will now show to you our first sucess BUBON the fuzz pokemon
profwithbubon.png

then soon after we created: Orbird the chick pokemon pupyro :the puppy pokemon and Lithulu: the baby cthulu pokemon
starters.png

more will be created soon and i can try to get our scientists to create requested pokemon if you give a semivague description such as "a flaming knight"

profnicofir.png
our scientists have developed 4 new pokemon
release2.png

first is snaprana the razor-edge pokemon water/dark, Ability: swift swim or rough skin [glow=red,2,300]intimidate[/glow]
then we have skelekey the key pokemon ghost/steel, Ability: shadow tag [glow=red,2,300]sturdy[/glow]
afterward there is rabbyn the robin pokemon flying, Ability Keen eye [glow=red,2,300]pidgeon heart[/glow]
finally there is sesarva the seasonal pokemon bug/(spring=grass) (summer=fire) (fall=ghost) (winter=ice),ability shield dust [glow=red,2,300]swarm[/glow]
ps [glow=red,2,300]this means dream world[/glow]
and dont forget to critique and vaguely request

Baby Cthulu pokemon, heh that made me smile. These are looking pretty good, the concepts are pretty nice, I particularly like the bug of your region (Bug/Ghost, do want!)

Cant wait to see the evolutions.

For the sprites themselves you seem to have gotten much better for teh second batch, the shading is already greatly improved.

Dont forget to produce some evolutions :D

PS: Hmm heres a concept for ya, Howler monkey pokemon.

profnicofir.png

hey im back with another 4 pokemon
release3.png

simiahowl the mecha-monkey pokemon Steel, ability intimidate [glow=red,2,300]soundproof[/glow]
polteeves the poltergeist pokemon ghost/dark, ability slipthrough [glow=red,2,300]pressure[/glow]
polypico the cyclops pokemon water/dark, ability inner focus [glow=red,2,300]compoundeyes (our scientists wanted a laugh)[/glow]
pallafawn the solid gold pokemon normal/steel, ability sturdy [glow=red,2,300]cute charm[/glow]

dont for get to critique and request
tune in tomorrow for the ninja day special

niconinjacostume.png

hiya today is ninja day so i decided to dress up and have our scientists release 4 ninja esque pokemon
release4.png

here we have minja the small ninja pokemon dark/fight, ability intimidate [glow=red,2,300]pressure[/glow]
then minja's evolved form meganja the ninja pokemon dark/fight, ability intimidate [glow=red,2,300]pressure[/glow]
afterward we have shurikaze the star pokemon steel/ghost, ability sturdy [glow=red,2,300]hyper cutter[/glow]
whats this a legendary pokemon yamikage the shade pokemon ghost/dark ability pressure [glow=red,2,300]illusion[/glow]
all of you have a happy and ninjatastic ninja day
remember to rate and request
sayonara

profnicofir.png
we are back after weeks of unfocusedness with an apologetic set of 2 releases
release5.png

release6.png

First is foliflyte the tropical pokemon Grass/flying, ability overgrow
then theres remuferno the lycan pokemon Fire/dark, Ability blaze
then cultulu the demon-prince pokemon water/dark, ability torrent
then cocoolus the seasonal pokemon grass(spring),fire(summer),Ghost(fall)Ice(winter)/bug, ability shed skin
then olympiad the greco pokemon steel, ability adaptability
then pokerus the virus pokemon and major legendary of the region, the creator of the pokerus virus and close relative to deoxys, poison/psychic,ability pressure
then bubonaw the ravenous pokemon steel/dark, ability rough skin
finally polterghast the specter pokemon ghost intimidate