• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Project Fakemon: Revived Fakemon Requests

Project Fakemon will finally be revived. But before I start it... I need some Fakemon requests. Look at the list of fakemon currently at http://pokecharms.com/works/my-fakemon.11958/. It can be based off of a pokemon. (The list I have is based off of the Kanto Pokedex) or just its own thing. Okay, give me some requests!
:angel::angel::angel::angel:

Here is an example. This is a real fakemon entire that an actual charmer made! @Kanako Yasaka made this:
Tsukhar (Sue-Car)
Tsukhar are the Wolf Tengu Pokemon. Often found in mountains away from humans, they fight and scavenge for areas to call home and the Alpha Tsukhar go and fight for territories of other Tsukhar. When humans are sighted they aggressively chase them away from their territories.
Flying Steel.
(Wolf Tengu's are wolves that have a human like face and walk on two legs that can fly. often seen with a sword like weapon for defense and offence)

Okay. You get it now? And..... Start!
P.S. Please give an evolution line if your Fakemon needs one.

Last edited:
from left-right:
Calfry - fire calf
Pupool - water dog
Lambush - grass sheep

they're going to be starters

Attachments

• 1461635440438.jpg
    1461635440438.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 31