• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Project Evolution

You wake up, feeling the cold ground beneath you. Opening your eyes you see your in a dark room, trying to move, you realized you can't. Fear runs through you as the door opens reveling a man, he's holding a needle with some kind of liquid "Ah the newcomers awake". You hear his deep voice as he walks closer, and before you know it he's walking back out of the room with you in his hands. He places you in a cage, a cold cage, before long you start to feel strange. You start to glow, after the light dies down you look at yourself, you changed type! The man looks at you and sighs turning away "wrong again, oh to bad back to the drawing board" he walks away leaving the cage opened slightly you run out and head towards the door. Seeing the door was glass you broke through it and ran as far as you could, before passing out. Opening you eyes you wake, seeing a land of mis-typed pokémon like yourself "Welcome to the Oasis".

Welcome to Project Evolution!
A man has taken you from your family/trainer, trying to find a way to evolve you further. You ended up escaping, and found yourself in the Oasis.

In this RP You are a pokémon who's type has changed!

Rules:
  • No shinies unless you ask and gain permission!
  • No legendarys!
  • No fakemon!
  • You are aloud to have up to 10 moves.
  • Try not to power-play
  • In the rp you must have up to three sentences, I don't expect everyone to right in full blown paragraphs, but three sentences are needed!
I don't have many rules but for the ones I have YOU MUST FOLLOW!

Form:
Nickname:
Species:
Appearance: (Please try your best to describe)
Moves: (Try to imagine what moves this new found typing would have at its level)
History: (Optional)
Other: (Optional)
Type: Electric/Grass
Appearance: Spark has gained two horns, her yellow eyes have become green. Her tail tip has changed from a star to a tuff of grass-like fur, this grass-like fur also appears around her neck.
Moves: Vine Whip, Spark, Thunder Fang, Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Electro Web.
History: N/A
Other: Spark can send out electricity from her new found horns.