• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Problems with wifi

Having a few problems with my wifi, when i enter it, along with a friend i can no longer see anyones names, nor can they see mine. Anyone else have this problem, is it my ds? my game chip? or what? Thanks for any help i recive this thing is getting annoying.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Did you get a new DS? If you did all of your friend codes should be gone(or technically: they will no longer be valid)... for all of your games.

Check your pal pad to see if everyone's names are still there... just to be safe, have whoever you are trying to communicate with do the same.

Did you get a new DS? If you did all of your friend codes should be gone(or technically: they will no longer be valid)... for all of your games.

Check your pal pad to see if everyone's names are still there... just to be safe, have whoever you are trying to communicate with do the same.
nah its the same ds, i just traded with a guy named william but i cant see any of my older people on my palpad, I tried to retype em up but still. nothing.