• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Prizes

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
*looks around*...

Ok, heres the deal. Some of the winners forgot they were even owed... so unless they specificly request their prizes i think i'll have to leave them. After all, i never got a proper address from any more than one person.

For those that still want their decks... some more waiting may be required. I'm truely sorry about the wait. I think i'll chuck in a quick extra freebie as compensation for the wait.

The next competitions wont be dogged with such problems as the prizes will be ready beforehand from now on. Learnt from past mistakes etc.

I'll get in touch with the winners still loitering about when the prizes are finally arranged.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I think you're the only one... Apologies to anyone elses who entered and won... (QQ, did you?) I'll see if i can spare a prize or two for those for Xmas. Have a nice Xmas prezzie.

I got the Who's That Pokémon. That's the only one I remember for sure. I didn't get the Unown puzzle, and I think I missed the quiz by one point...

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Well, since you're a fellow Canadian and Gary's been paying for everything else so far, I'm gonna send you your prize instead. Just PM me your home address and I'll try to get it to you before Christmas ;)

Nemesis

Former Administrator
I dont think you did get the Unown. Did you not get the quiz? I remember I did a draw for the unown, and picked out Darkdude. That means you must have won the quiz, since the only draw was for unown, and darkdude got that.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
QQ won who's that pokemon with 33/40. Meangreen got 29/40.

As far as the Pokequiz goes:

Our winner was Katdrea from St Louis in some American State I don't know the initials for. ^_^ He got 29/30.

Second was Who's That Pokemon Winner Quagsire Qing who got 28...

Meangreen only got 13.

Meangreen did win To Know the Unown, it was mentioned only on the main page.

What you drew Nem was the raffle we ran on the sidebar that Darkdude eventually won.

So, Meangreen did win To know the Unown.

Just drop me a line when you want my address...

*nudge, nudge* (minus the wink, wink 'cause that would somewhat confuse the meaning of the post :? )