• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Primitive Pokemon Discussion thread!

Welcome to my rp thread, i guess!
http://pokecharms.com/threads/primitive-pokemon.14181/ (Open - Primitive Pokemon)

So you can read all the lore and stuff in the actual thread!
So basically i'll accept around 7 or so charactors, and then i'll have it closed for then, If theres somewhere in the story where the roleplay needs more diverse-ness, then i'll be happy to accept more people here!

Human:
Name
Appearance:

Pokemon;
Species
Nickname
Anything that makes you look diffrent? (Scars,Shiny?, ect.)

Personality
Division: (Negative, or positive)

Last edited:
i look like my pic

Pokemon
Species Umbreon
Nickname Dalo
Gender Male
Anything that makes you look diffrent?
Personality strong willed ,kind ,trusting ,protective

Species
Aerodactyl
Nickname
Skree
Anything that makes you look diffrent?
Scars from some large claws that run all the way down the left side of his face, across his eye and down to his nose. This wound also blinded him in that left eye.
Personality
Skree is an extremely serious type, who sees the world "realistically" as he likes to say, but honestly his outlook is pretty bleak. He rarely if ever gets riled up, backing away from challenges he knows he cannot win, but never holding back on those he can. Although he's not oblivious to jokes, he tends to just stare at anyone who tries to joke with him until they shut up and leave him alone, not even resorting to sarcasm. While he's generally skeptical of anyone who tries to befriend him, those who can earn his trust will have an extremely loyal ally.

Pokemon;
Species: Kabotops
Nickname: KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABO
Anything that makes you look diffrent? (Scars,Shiny?, ect.): A Scar on His Right Blade Arm Thingy
Personality: Serious, Not Very Open, hates Company.
Division: Negative