• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Power Rangers RP?

Hey, may I join:
Name: era riko
Sex: male
Apperance: wheres a white sweat jacket with a gold innershirt. Has redish brownish hair and blue jeans.
Personality: he is a comedic person who loves to live life. Even with this goofy personality, he pulls through when he is needed
Talents: he is a mechanic at petes repair/tune/build auto shop, but before he was a white ranger for the old ranger team. But he is always willing to help the new generation.
Ranger color: vetren white
Zord: The Griffin zord.

Last edited:
We're already full on the number of rangers, and I think this thread died. Considering the current villain was a abn evader. I'm cool with restarting this RP, hut well have to figure something out.

Yeah, but there is a few probelms. You haven't been accepted, and @Jagson said that we weren't gonna have any more power Rangers, because we already have a lot.

Also still a huge chunk of plot was under this monster atrack, so are we gonna cut it out, considering the monster maker was being controlled by Light, or give that role to someone else.

U know what...ill do it...I dont care who says what...as a memeber of pokecharms...I must. Now, their are no ranger spots left. I am a veteren ranger like tommy. So I am like a mentor to the rangers. Just make bios k?