• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Power Rangers RP?

Ah okay, can my character can be "working" for the evil group but is actually working/helping the power rangers so the powers rangers can help by defeating the main bad guy that controls her? Oh crud i started to plot on this XD

Yeah there is just look at my first post on here. it'll show you the basics of a character bio for this. Just skip the color and zoird part.

Ah okay I see here is my form for my character.

Name: Zoura
Sex: Female
Apperance: Zoura is a monster to humans. She can be easily mistaken as a regular human. Her hair is is pitch black with ruby red on the tips of her hair. Her hair length is long enough that passes her shoulders. She hides a pair of wolf ears in a beanie and wolf like tail in her pants(which feels weird). She has scarlet red that is always filled with life and happiness , and maybe even sometimes her eyes can be soulless and dark. zoura stand about 5'4 tall with smooth, pale skin. She has small freckles on her face, but it's not that noticeable. When she's lazy she goes out with a casual black, v-neck top with a hooding ontop. She wears sweat pants whenever she's at home or going to a store near by, but most of the time she wears a slightly ripped pair of jeans with converse. Now when she's not so lazy she still wears a black v-neck top, but instead of a hooding her wears a leather jacket, her jeans, and combat boots. Now for her monster appearence is very frightening. Demon bat like wings pop out of her clothing all ripped and has holes on them. Zoura's scarlet turns into purple and black as small sharp horns pokes out. She's also armed with a large scythe and powers she cant control.
Personality: Zourahas two different personalities, one that can be nice and fun, the other is lazy and kinda rude. Her fun, hyper side is when she's actually happy. Which is like most of the time in her life, if you don't include her laziness. She's very active and very energetic when she is really hyper and in a good mood. During her good mood she's very kind, accepting, and caring to the people she really care for. She's very trustworthy and understandable whenever she's in this kind of mood. Now, for her lazy and rude side. This only happens whenever she's just plain lazy, annoyed, very mad, or just been disturb from her naps. She's snappy and a hot head in this mood. She can always spit on people and can also treat them like dirt. But only when she's just very mad at the person. But of course she always cools down for the people she's close with and just stays quiet. Zoura's personality can be very strange and confusing, but once you get the hang of it you'll get used to it.
talents: Dancing and Singing, or even sometimes pranking
Ranger color: ( not a ranger )
Zoird: ( not a ranger )

I hope this is okay

Name: Chojin
Sex: Male
Appearance: Chojin wears a Red Cloak around his body. Chojin has black hair and violet eyes but his Cloak cover's his eye's all the time. Chojin we'll always have a capsule appear on top of head that he uses to summon monsters.
Persibality: Chojin has no patience to people who fail him and will take action's if needed.
Talents: Monster Making,Playing the Flute, and Sword fighting.
Weapons: a Capsule to make Monsters and a Fluet to make killed monsters Large.