• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Power Rangers RP?

Name: Alexander "Alex" Augold
Sex: male
Apperance: tall, skinny and pale, is blond with golden eyes, wears black jeans with a back shirt that has a golden sword printed on it, wears a glittery golden jacket over the shirt and white sneakers
Personality: Alex is always calm and tactical, however he is also lazy at times and when I say lazy I mean EXTREMELY LAZY and won't get active unless it's a must
talents: sword fighting, marksmanship and cooking
Ranger color: Golden
Zoird: KimQui
Weapons: a sword and a crossbow

I don't know how exactly to get my character into this, should I start him as a normal spy for the villains and then the old man makes a mistake of marking him or should he already be a power ranger and back at the villain base.... I need help...

Name: Kaiden Allen
Sex: Male
Appearance: Kaiden is dark-skinned. He has short, curly black hair. His eyes are two different colors, his right one being blue and his left being brown. He also has a small, scruffy beard. He's tall, though a bit on the skinny side, and stands at 6'4" He usually wears sunglasses when he's outside, along with a backwards hat. His shirt is usually one he likes to refer to as "Stoner Cat," (I actually have this shirt) which is essentially a tie-dye shirt with a cat, with dreadlocks on it. He also usually wears baggy-looking jeans.
Personality: Despite looking like your typical "thug," Kaiden is very intelligent. He loves to be around other people and talk to them, and he loves to play video games in his spare time. No matter what, his friends are always placed above himself in his eyes. Another thing is that Kaiden doesn't restrict his friends to a certain group of people. He can get along with just about anybody.
talents: Acting, language, history
Ranger color: Purple
Zoird: Chimera

I found a picture of the shirt I was talking about.
739e5f617aa4d67079c89d0ed0ce7eab.jpg

I feel like I'm forgotten since gold was suggested despite it being taken, anyway I'll be posting later since I'm busy today.... out with the family...

My character was part of a team where their Zords were extinct animals. When when someone moved to fill her spot with the Zord of an Extinct tiger, she no longer felt guilty about moving to where these rangers are going to be.

Name: Aila Wilson
Sex: Female
Appearance: Has red hair, tan skin, and green eyes. Wears dark green shirt, jeans, and gray tennis shoes.
Personality: Focused, determined, and will never walk away from a fight. Does what she has to to support or help her friends.
talents: Fighting with a pair of sai, karate, gymnastics.
Ranger color: Light fawn
Zord: Thylacine (Commonly known as the Tasmanian Tiger)
Weapons: A pair of sai.

How's that, @Jagson ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Silver Ranger / Seth Silva
Sex: Male
Appearance: Short dark brown hair with odd grey eyes. Usually wears a white shirt, grey hoodie, and blue jeans.
Personality: Although his civilian personality remains much the same, a surprisingly smart jokester, as the Silver Ranger he is a deadly fighter, who always intends to finish his enemies as quickly as possible by whatever means.
He is also obsessively overprotective at times.
Talents: Is extremely good at problem solving, can do pretty bad puns.
Weapon: A silver Cutlass
Zord: Still has his original Zord, a Wyrm. Funnily enough, a flightless dragon.
Backstory: Originally from another Ranger sect in the UK, he fulfilled the role of their Blue Ranger. However, he went a bit too far. Deciding that villains just kept returning, and their fights took to long to win, he started to question why they didn't just get in the Zords instantly, and finish their enemy before they caused any trouble. However, the majority of his sect disagreed, citing the old Ranger rule to not 'escalate a situation unless their enemy does'. He refused to give in however. Over time, his entire sect dissolved over this feud, resulting in the Rangers going their separate ways. However, he was contacted by an alien empire, who told him his dream of protecting the entire Earth could be realised, as long as he helped them. Falsely believing that doing their bidding will result in everlasting peace with him controlling the Earth, he became the Silver Ranger, a soldier of their army.