• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Power Rangers RP?

I've been thinking about starting this up for a while. It'll be fun with small story arcs and quirky villains
My idea is that the over all theme for this will be dragon based. Though I don't know about the villains yet.

Character Bio
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
talents
Ranger color: (If you're a ranger)
Zoird:

Here's mine
Name: Steven Smith
sex: Male
Appearance: Light blonde hair, with green eyes. He has a little stubble on his face, He wears a red shirt and blue jeans
Personality: Easy going very respect full to others, Does what he can to protect his friends.
Talents: Boxing, Baseball and able to build things
Ranger color: Red
Zoird: wyvern zoird.

Last edited:
Name: Randy Bowman
Sex: Male
Appearance: Short brown hair with hazel eyes. Randy wears a black t-shirt with a green hoodie over it. He wears black jeans, and green converse sneakers.
Personality: Goofy and fun loving. He often maes jokes and never takes things seriously. Very friendly and works well with others.
Talents: Works at a Coffee shop and is good with people.
Ranger Color: Green
Zord: European Dragon Themed Zord

Yas! Also Dragon themed Power Rangers is the perfect theme. As a young lad a studied both Power Rangers and Dragon folklore and history, where I leaned that .................................................. .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................. (this is just random babbling at this point)

Well, I'm Addicted To Power Rangers Now, So This Should Be Nice.
Name: Hiro Drago
Sex: Male
Appearance: Normally, he Is Seen Wearing Glasses, A Blue Hoodie With A White T-Shirt, Grey Jeans, And Red Running Shoes, Brown Eyes With Black Messy Hair.
Personality: Kinda Nerdy, Blunt, Honest, Funny.
talents: Acrobatics, Sword-Fighting, Working On Computers.
Ranger colour: (If you're a ranger): Blue
Zord: A Lapidenodon

So, Do The Power Rangers Get Different Weapons, Or the Same Ones?
Also We Need Some Female Power Rangers here!

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-3_17-9-12.png
    upload_2017-4-3_17-9-12.png
    570.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I have to agree with Ry on that. But if no one wants to be a female ranger than she'll do. As for weapons everyone will have their own.

Name: Gale Mcdove
Sex: female
Apperance: black curly hair that is shaved on the right side and flops over her left eye. Greyish blue eyes. Wears baggy shirts with tank tops underneath and shorts with her hands wrapped in bandages when training. Wears a grey scarf almost always
Personality: adventurous, thrill seeker, loves fantasy novels
talents: parkour and rock climbing
Ranger color: (If you're a ranger) black
Zord: Cerberus
Weapon: dual batons

Hello my good sirs, and one ma'am, I believe. Most of the RP's I'm in are dead, so here we go!
Name: Lily Swanson
Sex: Female
Appearance: Wears a long green sweater most of the time, long dirty blonde hair that is usually tied into a ponytail, brown eyes, and short slip-on black shoes.
Personality: Lily usually likes to keep to herself, despite complimented on a "beautiful voice." She is somewhat optimistic, caring, and a great singer. Lily also loves to move, and is usually quite energetic.
Talents: Singing and gymnastics.
Ranger color: Yellow
Zord: Siren