• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Power rangers: cyber racers

After the race of ancestors 10,000 years ago, the power rangers defeated the evil tirtrax from takeing over the world. Now, in the present, tirtrax has returned, and the last remaining ranger has found possible recrutes for the new power rangers.
-----------------------------------------------
Max rangers: 8
Max veteran rangers (old rangers tht have been rangers before this rp): 4
Max villans: unlimited.
Bio:

Name: jackson karis
Type: ranger
Color: (if ranger) red
Non ranger appearance: wheres many different clothing, but usaully wears a red unzipped jacket with red hedphones around his neck, with a red shirt under the jacket. He has black hair that is straight, and blue jeans and eyes.
Ranger number: 1
----------------------------
What the rangers will look like: the rangers will have the helmets of what animal their vehicle zord is based off of. Their sute will have a tire as the symbole and in the middle of the tire has what number ranger they are. They will have, around their wrists, black gauntlets with the morpher in one, and the morpher key in the other. The sutes are their colors.

Veteran rangers looks: put in your bio. I dont care what they look.

Once your bio has been made, you may post.
ranger spots left: 7
Taken colors: red
Veteran ranger spots left: 4 (the one whos looking for new recrutes doesnt count)
Taken veteran colors: none

Name: Animus Drago
Type: Ranger
Color: (if ranger) Blue
Non ranger appearance: Black jacket, Blue shirt, Black Shoes, Glasses, Peachy skin, Red eyes, average height and width.
Ranger number: 2

Sute update: I decided to change the sutes. Take a look:

Attachments

• power_rangers_enduro_by_eddmspy-d97d4wo.jpg
    power_rangers_enduro_by_eddmspy-d97d4wo.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 47
Heres how the beginnings going to go: we each help the old man, refuse his cash offer, then we here a cry on our way to school. Weird monsters are attacking that old man. We all go fight them. He then gives us, unknown to us, morphers. We go to school, the city is being attack, the old man will tell us everything, we go to city, have our first morph and fight, and go from their

Name: Ajax Tyler
Type: Ranger
Colour: Silver
Appearance: Ajax usually wears worn mildly torn and faded jeans with a grey t shirt and a white short sleeve button up on top, he wears a silver wolfs head necklace around his neck
Number: 3
Animal: wolf

Last edited:
ok...you dont have to put 6th ranger, infact, their can be 8 rangers and 4 veteran rangers. If hes the 6th why is he seven? Also, all we currently have are 2 characters, so id suggest another color since none of us are morphing yet. We dont morph until we have 5 rangers. Other than those cupple things, take them into consideration, especally the color, accepted (if ur silver and ranger 7, you wont be morphing for a LONG time, but if u wanna wait, go ahead)

BTW here is a veteran ranger.
Name: Hiro Drago
Type: Veteran ranger(Dragon Ranger)
Color: (if ranger): Blue
Non ranger appearance: Blue Hoodie, glasses, Black jeans, black shoes, peachy skin, green eyes, Blue, messy hair.
Ranger appearance: Blue helmet in the shape of a Lapidenodon's head, with Blue ''Spandex''(If you know what I mean.).

And I already have the car zords picked, so no one is more op than the other. The car zord for silver is the wolf rider.
Also it's a little restrictive for you to decide everyone's zord and animal for them, and then not even tell us that you've already made them
Genuine question: why can't we pick our our zords and animals?

Last edited:
Bros, the reson why the zords are pre picked is because I already planned the beggining of the rp, if u read above. The old man gives us the zords. So its because I planned ahead. Nothing wrong with that.

Accepted frase