• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pottermore: The RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the advent of Pottermore, a Harry Potter-universe RP seems a lot easier now, doesn't it? I find it a fantastic way to see what specific wand one gets and also what House to be sorted in(especially because that test is really hard to cheat, imo).

Not sure how many people should be in, or even what the plot should be, but that's what discussions are for, no? At this point, I don't even think there needs to be a "major" plot, other than just following the adventures of us during the school year. Add a few events in so it won't be stale, and we have -something- to work with.

EDIT: It is perfectly fine to have two characters for this RP, as it is a school with around a thousand students, if Pottermore and the HP Wikia serve me correctly. It also remedies the problem of there being a TON of people in one RP. But, you don't HAVE to have two charries, either. You can have just one~

Ideas: what are yours? :3

Participants:
-Shocari; Slytherin
-Tailon; Gryffindor
-Shiny; Hufflepuff
-Carmen; Ravenclaw
-Dwayna; Slytherin
-Blazi; Ravenclaw
-Dinova; Hufflepuff
-RMA; Gryffindor
-DS; Hufflepuff
Also, character form:

Name:
Height/Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Clothes: The non-school robes.
Personality:
House:
Wand:
Pet: Owl, Cat, Rat, or Toad. Choose one. What kind as well :>
Family:
Love Interests:
History:

That's about all I can think of for this. If you can think of anything else that needs to be here, let me know. Here's mine, btw:

Name: Darius Gray
Height/Weight: 5'9", 149 lbs
Hair: That weird area between short and medium in length. A coppery-brown.
Eyes: Blue-grey.
Clothes: Faded jeans and a black t-shirt. Very casual.
Personality: Overall, Darius is a pretty nice guy, but the majority of his fellow Slytherins don't appreciate it. As such, he's grown used to acting cold and indifferent when they are around, but will instantly revert to his normal self the moment they're gone - his method of coping because he really hates disappointing people. Not to say that he's constantly seeking approval, but he just wants everyone to be happy, even if it means the cost of his own.
House: Slytherin
Wand: Ebony with unicorn hair core, ten inches, surprisingly swishy.
Pet: A male Siamese cat named Agamemnon.
Family: Emilia Gray(mother), Gideon(father), Eris(older sister, also Slytherin)
Love Interests: None, atm.
History: Darius wasn't a pureblood, but he wasn't half-blood either - a threequarterblood if you will - but just saying "wizard" was much simpler. Darius learned early on at Hogwarts that being a nice Slytherin wasn't exactly smiled upon. The other Slytherins had such a high-valued image of purity and power, it was a stark contrast to his laid-back nature and good demeanor. Taking on the persona of a heartless, uncaring individual around his fellow housemates, Darius found it very hard to make any friends outside or even inside Slytherin.
Classes: Astronomy, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, History of Magic, Potions, Transfiguration; Electives: Care of Magical Creatures, Divination

Here's the profile for his sister, Eris, as she will be making a few(very brief appearances):

Name: Eris Gray
Height/Weight: 5'11/ 135 lbs
Hair: Black as sin(and boy, does she sin), cropped short
Eyes: Very, very green, almost dripping with venom.
Clothes: A black corset with a matching ruffled dress, knee-high heeled black boots with multiple buckles
Personality: Eris is the antithesis to her younger brother Darius, in virtually every sense of the word. She views everyone around her as nothing more than tools to further herself, and surprisingly enough, there are people willing to help her in that. Eris is pretty calm in most situations, but is quick to anger when something doesn't go her way. She's quite the collector of rare and/or expensive things, taking no pains to hide them from others; as such, she thoroughly enjoys inspiring envy in others. Also very narcissistic.
Wand: Rowan with dragon heartsrting core, fourteen and a quarter inches, reasonably supple.
Pet: A male black cat named Balberith.
Family: Darius(brother), Emilia(mother), Gideon(father)
Love Interests: Herself >>
History: Eris has always been incredibly competitive and manipulative in order to win. Her ambitions are incredibly high yet surprisingly simple: to be the best duelist there is, even if it means using subtle manipulation and psychological warfare, maybe even a severe curse or several. It could almost be said that she was destined to be a Slytherin, as she embodied almost every negative aspect of the House that existed, with very few to none of the good traits. She was almost the sole cause for Darius' "split personality", as she was clearly the leader of the Slytherins that constantly attacked him for being nice to non-Slytherins. Out of the immediate family, Eris is the only one that embraces the Slytherin creed; her parents are a nice medium between her and her brother, leaning more towards Darius' side.

During her childhood, she was spoiled with lavish gifts and the like, which Darius didn't care for. She finds her brother's natural laid-back attitude to mean that he feels superior to everyone, so it's up to her to put him in his place. Eris is also on the Slytherin Quidditch team as a Beater, and her skills at nonverbal spells(though she can only cast about two nonverbally) helped her hex her team's way towards victory on several occasions.
Classes: Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Potions, Transfiguration; Electives: Apparition

Well, you know I'm in for sure ^^

While I'm fine with there being no major plot, the RP can quickly dissolve into chaos without a cohesive story line. Perhaps a plot surrounding some sort of new big bad?

Sounds good to me, Carmen.

But where should we begin? Everyone as first-years? A mix of different years? I'm game for either one.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I personally like the idea of all of us as first-years, but that's just me personally.

And another question: same house for everyone, or different? |D

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I'm interested in joining this as well, if you still have the room. I think starting off in first year would be a good thing.

Consensus in chat came to 4th-5th year, so there's no "zomg magicks1" and they could be more comfortable writing their characters. It also allowed for a wider variation of classes(since third years and up get two extra classes to take), and adds some school-related drama in the sense of exams and O.W.L.s, for the respective year. Hogsmeade is also readily available as well, now, so there's wacky adventures to be had there.

The current question is to be in the same canon as the HP universe we know and love, modern day in said canon, or to just be modern day in general.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Name: Laura Rufford
Height: 4'11
Hair: Blonde, cut tomboyishly short
Eyes: Green
Clothes: golden hooded mini-jacket, white shirt, yellow-and-plaid skirt, black stockings, yellow converse, and a black tie. She likes the sort of preppy look.
Personality: Though she's popular at school because of her athletic skills in Quidditch and other sports, Laura resents the attention and is naturally shy. At home, she never garnered as much attention as her two brothers; as such, Laura tries her hardest in everything she does. However, she's somewhat gullible and not very bright, so her grades are less than average. She's helpful and caring to those she trust and calls her friend; the only problem is that she never looks at anyone in the eye when she talks.
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: Rowan, Unicorn Hair core, 9 and a half inches, unbending
Pet: She has a family female Barn Owl named Sora, and her own pet brown tabby female cat named Kira.
Family: She comes from a middle-class wizarding family and she's the second oldest of her siblings, so she has to help take care of everyone. Most people forget she exists because she's neither the oldest nor youngest in the family. Both of her siblings are boys; the older one, Richard (or Ricky), is a seventh year Slytherin, and her younger one, Roland, isn’t in Hogwarts yet and is only 10 years old. Her mom was from Slytherin and her dad from Hufflepuff.
Love Interests: She has a crush on Gryffindor's Keeper- oh wait
History: When she was younger, she was always best at games like dodgeball, tennis, and other similar games. Because her parents were always too busy fawning over her brothers, she would spend most of her time outside of family life by playing sports and going to sporting events, both wizarding and muggle. She's thus more in-tune to the muggle world, but she's still baffled by the many electronics they use in place of magic.
On her eleventh birthday, her parents bought her a pet cat and a Nimbus 2000. The next year, she became Hufflepuff house’s Seeker.
Classes: Astronomy, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, History of Magic, Potions, Transfiguration
Electives: Care of Magical Creatures, Muggle Studies

-------
Name: Richard Rufford, goes by Ricky
Height/Weight: 5’11
Hair: Blonde, somewhat wavy, neatly cropped
Eyes: Green
Clothes: Black trench coat, emerald green t-shirt, blue jeans and black combat boots.
Personality: He deeply cares for his sister, but because she’s in Hufflepuff, his housemates look down on him somewhat, thinking he might not be Slytherin enough or too much of a softie. As such, he became cold and reserved, and is very distant from everyone outside of his parents and younger brother. He’s pretty awkward around Laura because he’s not sure whether she wants to talk to him or whether she wants to punch him in the face.
Wand: Vine, Dragon Heartstring core, 12 and a half inches, slightly yielding
Pet: He has a family female Barn Owl named Sora. Technically, it’s his, but his siblings and parents use her so often she just became the family’s barn owl.
Family: As the oldest child in a family of three, he’s pretty responsible if a bit bossy to his younger siblings sometimes. See Laura’s bio for more details.
Love Interests: Some other 7th year girl in Slytherin.
History: When he was younger, and before Roland was born, he had a very close relationship with Laura and would always play with her and tease her. He would often go to her games and tournaments, since their parents were busy with the much-younger Roland a lot of the time, and would cheer her on despite not really understanding her love for sports so much. When he began being teased by his fellow housemates in his fourth year for being too soft and sympathizing with his sister so much, he drew away from her, and their relationship has been rocky since. He’s naturally good at Potions, Charms, and music, though he gets decent grades in almost all his classes, save for the immensely boring History of Magic.

Last edited:
What.

It's like you read my mind.

I'm so in, and I will try to post as often as I can.

That is, if you'll take me.

(Bags Ravenclaw Beater btw >=O )

This has my name on it in so many different languages, it hurts! Though it's starting to look a little full so if I can't join I fully understand.

If I may offer an opinion on the canon of the RP? I think placing it in the modern day HP canon would be best, IMO at least.

My Character:
Name: Alan Mourve
Height: 5'2"
Hair: Black, average length. His hair is kind of messy and likes to stick up at odd angles despite his best efforts to tame it.
Eyes: Blue
Clothes: A brown aviator jacket, blue jeans and a black "weird sisters" T-shirt.
Personality: Alan is an odd-ball to say the least. He likes to read odd books like "1001 ways to teach doxies to play Quidditch" and likes trying strange foods. He's endlessly curious and loves to try new things. He also thinks that upside down is a great position for thinking. Because of his quirky behavior, Alan is often teased. However he is a boundless optimist, often laughing along with whoever is making jokes at him. Due to this he doesn't have many friends. Despite his odd personality he is an intelligent student. His favorite subject is care of magical creatures
Wand:Spruce, Dragon core 12 and a half inches, Solid
Pet: Male screech owl named Terra
Family: Marigold(Mother), Corey(Father, Muggle)
Love interest:Currently none
History: Alan's father was a muggle while his mother was a witch, making him a half blood. Luckily, Alan's father had long since been told his wife's secret and was very accepting of his son's abilities. However, the rest of the world was not as kind. Due to his quirky nature and the strange mishaps often caused by his magical powers, other children tended to avoid or tease him. But instead of shutting himself off, Alan took his father's motto to heart,"It's hard to cry when you're already laughing". He began to embrace his odd tendencies and laugh at his problems rather thann dwell on them. He still has had very little luck with friends though.

Added Blazi and Dinova.

I'm going to hold out for just one more person, if only for the sake of having an even number |D

Yay~

Name: Michael Tennant

Height: 5'11"

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: Electric blue

Clothes: Michael prefers to wear a simple red shirt with a grey jacket over it, as well as jeans, and bright purple high-tops. He is not averse to wearing his school scarf, even out of the grounds.

Personality: Michael is fun-loving, and adventurous. He appears carefree most of the time, but can become downright dangerous and psychotic if someone screws with him. He will sometimes run into things, without thinking about them first. He is also incredibly lazy when it comes to school work, earning himself average grades, despite the fact all his teachers say he could get O's easily if he actually puts effort into it. He loves riddles and puzzles, and will sometimes walk in and out of the commonroom just to answer more questions. He is not averse to a little rule-breaking when it comes to night-time wanders, but loathes the idea of cheating. He can become very angry and moody at times, and will lash out if he's irritated enough. He accepts the fact he is a 'mudblood' and will proudly admit it. He loves to mess with bullies by turning their own attempts of infuriation back at them, humiliating them.

House: Ravenclaw! (Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure~)

Wand: Alder and unicorn hair, thirteen and three-quarter inches, surprisingly swishy.

Pet: Male Barn Owl named Keapora Gaebora (kep-or-ah geb-or-ah), called Kaepora for short

Family: Sally Tennant (Mother), Patrick Tennant (Father), Katherine Tennant (Sister). Mother, Father and Sister are all muggles.

Love Interests: No-one just yet. Had a brief thing with a muggle in the holidays - didn't last long.

History: Michael was raised like a normal muggle boy - public school, bike on seventh birthday, etc. His parents knew something was different however, when he somehow managed to turn all the clothes in his seven-year-old wardrobe a bright yellow. They kept a close eye on his 'abilities', and so weren't AS shocked when a stern-faced woman came to their house one night, bearing a strange letter, telling them that their child was, in fact, a wizard.

They took their son to Diagon Alley, bought him his books and a lovely owl, and sent him off tearfully. It took them a while to get used to the large avian swooping into their kitchen every now and then, but they managed.
In his third year, Michael managed to convice his parents that, yes, he DID need a broomstick and so they bought him, using some help from the Goblins at Gringotts, a Nimbus 1700. Later that year, Michael became a Beater for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team.

Classes:
Core Classes:
  • Astronomy
    Charms
    Defence Against the Dark Arts
    Herbology
    History of Magic
    Potions
    Transfiguration

Electives:
  • Care of Magical Creatures
    Divination
    Study of Ancient Runes

Extra-curricular
  • Quidditch (Beater)
    Duelling

Tailon

Gryffindork
Name: Garrick Alder

Height/Weight: 6'0"/172 lb

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Blue

Clothes: Jeans, a t-shirt, warmer clothes in winter time.

Personality: A typical Gryffindor in most respects, Garrick does keep
up with his studies despite Gryffindor's reputation for producing students more concerned with their pride than their schoolwork, and excels at Potions and Charms as well as Defense Against the Dark Arts.

House: Gryffindor

Wand: Rowan,Unicorn Hair, Fourteen Inches, Pliant

Pet: Great Horned Owl, Male, named Theo (Guardians wut)

Family: Father Leo, Mother Eleanor

Love Interests: None of note.

History: Raised in a moderately well to do wizarding family, Garrick grew up surrounded by magic, and slowly discovered his own magical powers, culminating in the arrival of his letter from Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He has been studying there ever since, excelling in Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Edited to include both charries~

Name: Rose Devlin
Height: 5'4
Weight: 112
Ethnicity: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Clothes: Fitted Button-down shirt, somewhat mini-skirt and knee length boots. She wears leggings under her skirt in the winter.

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Ash and Pheonix Feather. 10 3/4 inches, unyielding.
Pet: Male Tawny Owl named Phantom
Love Interest: Not yet!

Family: Alistair Devlin (father), Priscilla Devlin (mother), Sidney “Sid” Devlin (twin brother). Alistair is a Squib while Priscilla is a Muggle. Both Sid and Rose generally have a bit of explaining to do whenever somewhat asks about their heritage...

Personality: Rose is a fifth year and an all around excellent student. She loves History of Magic and is especially good at Charms. Because of her mostly serious temperament, she can be intimidating and seem snooty, but she is actually quite sociable if a person simply talks to her. However she is very stubborn and generally won't be persuaded to change her opinion. She will respectfully hear a person out, however (most of the time anyway).She prides herself in her intelligence and will get insecure if she thinks it is lacking. Rose adores quidditch to the surprise of those who don't know here very well although she would never play because she is deathly afraid of falling from high places. Her competitive side is mostly readily seen during quidditch matches when she's cheering loudly but may surface elsewhere such as in academic competitions.

Name: Sidney Devlin
Height: 5'10
Weight: 180
Ethnicity: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Clothes: Generally speaking, designer t-shirts, skinny jeans, and sneakers

Wand: Ebony and Dragon Heartstring. 10 ¾ inches, Rigid
Pet: Female Screech Owl named Gwendolyn
Love Interest: None yet

Personality: Sid is a brash (and rather loud) young man with a boisterous personality that he didn’t inherit from either of his parents. Though his family has told him he needs to be nicer, he never heeds the advice and often comes off as a bully. However he does have a strong sense of justice and he hates prejudice based on blood purity from his own experiences with it. He is a chaser for the Gryffindor team and adores all of his teammates even though he’s not above teasing them. Underneath his popular, confident exterior, Sid hides a secret: he’s torn because feels more comfortable in the muggle world, but knows he can’t truly relate to muggles either. As a result he feels a bit like a freak. He is close to his twin sister and they can go to each other for support. He is also particularly close to his paternal grandfather who taught him and Rose all about the wizarding world when they learned of it.

History: Their father is a squib and their mother is a muggle (who was unaware of her husband's magical roots), so Rose and Sidney grew up not knowing magic. Anyone from their father's side of the family who visited had to keep their magic a secret. The family was fairly well off; Rose and Sidney's father was integrated into the muggle world when he was young which spared him the bitterness that other squibs felt. He became an engineer when he grew up. Rose and Sid excelled in their muggle school and were happy. Alistair assumed that they would be a normal family until the day he heard his wife call to him and look out the window. Sid and Rose were making falling leaves dance around them despite their being no wind. Alistair initially brushed it off, but when the evidence got harder to ignore (Rose accidently turning their pet rabbit bright green) he finally had to reveal his secret to the family. Far from being alarmed, the kids were thrilled and Priscilla, though a little shocked, was able to laugh it off in time. When the twins received their Hogwarts letter, it was a source of pride for the entire family.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Name: Violet Vaelos
Height/Weight: 5'4, 125 lbs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Blue
Clothes: When not wearing her uniform, often wears a long sleeved purple shirt over a white t-shirt, with black pants
Personality: The epitome of Slytherin qualities, Violet is ambitious, shrewd, and cunning. She thinks before she acts, and is very achievement oriented. Despite all of this, she does have a friendlier side and is willing to make friends, especially if they are beneficial.
Wand: Cedar with Dragon Heartstring, 12 and a quarter inches, pliable.
Pet: Western Screech Owl.
Family: Father - Bricius Vaelos (Wizard, Slytherin). Mother - Christina Vaelos (Witch, Slytherin)
Love Interests: Perhaps someone else from Slytherin?
History: Descended from a long line of Slytherins, Violet was brought up with the knowledge of magic and the magical world. She was raised in a pureblood family, but did not really pick up on the pureblood mentality that much, respecting witches and wizards for who they were irregardless of bloodline. When she too was sorted into Slytherin, her parents gave her a letter of pride and some useful gifts that particular Christmas. Since then she has excelled in Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Dueling.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Just wanted to say that I made some major changes to bio, including my character's name. XD

Also, I was thinking that we could begin our meetings on the train, so some of us aren't awkwardly sitting alone or something? Obviously, those of us in the same house would already know each other at least somewhat.

And Carmi had a good idea in chat yesterday: we could all make a sort of club, and have some of the plot stuffs revolve around that. I thought it could like, start out as a small study group or something that just kept expanding until all our characters were included, and then it just became a sort of hang-out or whatever.

Just some random thoughts~

Tailon

Gryffindork
I would like to put forth the same idea I did in chat: One of Hagrid's Creatures flees and starts wreaking havoc as a sort of "first arc"

I do like that idea, Tailon. And the reason I thought the club would be cool because it would be a way for our characters from different houses to come together to get past all the house segregation :3

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Contemplated for the longest time over this, but figured you guys were already too far ahead for me to even make a decision.

Then Sho mentioned you needed a Gryffindor. Coincidence or not, that's the house I was placed in on Pottermore, so that was the breaking point for me. Definitely want to get in on the action now. Figured I'd post now to show my interest, then, if you'll accept me, put up my character description once I get it all set.

*EDIT*
Alright, here's at least most of my profile so far:

Name: Brodie Troughton

Height/Weight: 6'2, 200 lbs

Hair: Light Brown, short, yet still manages to be rather messy

Eyes: Hazel

Clothes: Wears a light blue t-shirt underneath a red windbreaker, one he acquired during his second year after a few issues the year before with students in the Ravenclaw house concerning the color of his casual wear, especially due to his reputation of being the brother of one of their own. Wears khaki shorts in the warmer months and khaki slacks in the colder ones.

Personality: When alone or with close friends of his, Brodie is very laid back, talkative, and can be considered a bit of a procrastinator. Out in the public eye, however, he’s almost the polar opposite of this, being much more formal, reserved, and (seemingly) organized. Though he probably should be more popular, concerning his role on the Quidditch team, such is not the case with his lack of real social skill outside of the classroom. When he’s not blowing off his assignments, Brodie is a fairly above-average student, near the top of his class in Muggle Studies in particular, yet, he desires to excel in Transfiguration, where he, unfortunately, is not quite so successful.

Wand: Cherry with Unicorn Core, Thirteen and Three quarter Inches, Slightly Yielding

Pet: Male screech owl named Hypnos (yay for other RP references)

Family: Father – Samuel (Muggle), Mother – Maria (Muggle), Sister – Lynn (Ravenclaw Graduate)

Love Interests: Though he’s had his share of crushes every now and then, they’ve never lasted very long, and he’s never gotten near relationship-territory with anyone yet.

History: Brodie lived the average life of any upper-middle class muggle child for many years with his family, a happy and content one for the young boy...until the day they found out Lynn was a witch. Obviously, things started to change after that for all of them, especially after Brodie started showing signs of magical ability as well. Upon his induction into Hogwarts, his sister had already gotten a fair reputation among her peers, or at least among the ones that didn't see her as an inferior "mud-blood", and unfortunately, this immediately cast Brodie as simply "the little brother" for nearly Lynn's entire time there. Luckily, the difference in houses gave him some space to develop some sort of reputation on his own, though he didn't take very much advantage of this, and just became another face in the crowd for a while. His parents, seeing this lack of social output, decided to help out, saving up as much money as they could to get him a Nimbus 2001 on his 13th birthday. Surprisingly, Brodie proved himself to be a natural at riding the sleek broom, impressing the Quidditch team enough to actually land the role of seeker, something doubly surprising to the young wizard, since his stature wasn't exactly the norm for such players. Still, size or not, Brodie performed well enough to keep the job all through his 4th year, yet still, with his somewhat reclusive and awkward behavior, his reputation didn't change all that much, while his sister finished her seventh year near the top of her class, as the Head Girl prefect of Ravenclaw, once more overshadowing her brother. Now coming into his 5th year, his first year alone, Brodie hopes to find some way to reach out socially, and make a better name for himself.

Last edited:
Accepted ^^

And what a lucky coincidence, indeed XD

So, without further ado, SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED. At least, in the sense that you can't join straight away. However, feel free to express your interest, and you'll be given a spot should someone drop out. You can still post a character bio.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
... so this is only for my own note-keeping purposes, but I wanted to make sure I was clear with everyone's role in Quidditch, since we have a lot of people in their respective house's team.

Garrick - Keeper, Gryffindor
Sid - Chaser, Gryffindor
Brodie - Seeker, Gryffindor
Michael - Beater, Ravenclaw
Laura - Seeker, Hufflepuff
Eris - Beater, Slytherin

Am I missing someone, and did I get all the roles right? ^^;

Also, random thought as I type this, but perchance we could have like, a scene where during some Quidditch match or another a person or two get into an accident (kinda like Harry did in Book 2, because Quidditch isn't the safest game out there)? :3

Mr.RMA

Right...while I finish up the history, Brodie's the seeker for Gryffindor.

Name: Lucas Thorne

Height/Weight: 6’2 158lbs

Hair: Light Brown

Eyes: Amber

Clothes: Black and white striped shirt with a light blue hooded jacket over the top, jeans and some blue high tops

Personality: A little frosty and narrow-minded when first meeting people as he is a little shy but after warming up to people he’s a friendly and is very trusting (which is why he initially shuts people off he doesn’t want to get hurt by people letting him down) In school he much prefers practical work as opposed to theoretical and will often slack off or fall asleep in theoretical lessons

House: Ravenclaw

Wand: Cypress with Dragon Core, Fourteen and a quarter inches, slightly yielding

Pet: Barn Owl called Hermes

Family: Lisa (Mother, muggle), Henry (father)

Love Interests: Zack Tennant (as of Hogsmeade Year 5)

History: Raised like a normal muggle child nothing spectacular happened in Lucas’ life until his letter for Hogwarts came. His father brought him down to Diagon Alley to get all the supplies Lucas would need for his time at Hogwarts. During his time at Hogwarts he has learned many spells and made friends. One person he quickly befriended was Zack Tennant, they quickly became the best of friends and some would call them inseparable and they briefly dated towards the end of the 3rd year up until around the middle of the 4th year but remain great friends. After going to Hogsmeade for the first time after the pair had broke up, he reconciled with Zack. He once tried out for the Ravenclaw quidditch team but failed to make the final cut.

Last edited:
Whoops, I totally missed this thread- Although Tailon did tell me about the idea previously! If there's still a spot open for me, I'd love to join. I can have my biography ready quickly! At Tailon's request, here is my biography.

Name: Nathan Smit
Height: 5’9
Weight: 130 lbs.

Hair: White blonde, short.
Eyes: Light grey.
Clothes: Due to his skinny build, Nathan gets cold easily and wears multiple layers plus a sweater in the winter, under his coat. On warmer days, a shirt and a college vest usually suffices.

Personality: Nathan is generally easy-going and sociable, but easily embarrassed when something goes wrong. He isn’t particularly quick-witted or brave, but manages to do average to well in most of his subjects, with his best subjects being Charms and Transfiguration, whilst Potions and Herbology are at the bottom of the list. Always willing to lend a hand to his friends.

Wand: Yew, twelve and three-quarter inches, unicorn hair core. Very flexible.
Pet: A barred owl called Meryl.

Family: Johan (Father, wizard), Paulien (Mother, muggle), Saskia (Baby sister, unknown).
Love Interests: None as of yet.
History: Nathan grew up in Muggle society in the Netherlands, and even went to primary school there. His father, who attended Hogwarts himself, raised him bilingually in preparation for his wizarding education and notified him of the existence of magic at the age of ten. Since then, Nathan has been living in and out of both worlds, massively enjoying his time at Hogwarts.

Adding this in before this becomes a problem:

Please add what classes your character(s) will be taking. A list of subjects can be found here. This will help in bettering interactions during classes, should any occur. Thank you. ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Core Classes (since they're mandatory anyways):
-Astronomy
-Charms
-Defence Against the Dark Arts
-Herbology
-History of Magic
-Potions
-Transfiguration

Electives:
-Care of Magical Creatures
-Muggle Studies

Extra-curricular:
-Quidditch (Seeker)

Core Classes:
Astronomy
Charms
Defence Against the Dark Arts
Herbology
History of Magic
Potions
Transfiguration

Electives:
Care of Magical Creatures
Divination
Study of Ancient Runes

Hope this is alright~

I'll also add them to my profile, so it's easier to find.

Mr.RMA

Core Classes:
-Astronomy
-Charms
-Herbology
-History of Magic
-Potions
-Transfiguration
(No surprises here of course)

Electives:
-Muggle Studies
-Divination

Extra-Curricular:
-Quidditch (Seeker)

Core Classes;
-Astronomy
-Charms
-Herbology
-History of Magic
-Potions
-Transfiguration

Electives;
-Muggle Studies

Extra-Curricular;
-Dueling

Core Classes
-Astronomy
-Charms
-Herbology
-History of Magic
-Potions
-Transfiguration

Electives
-Arithmancy

Rose (Ravenclaw)

Core Classes
-Astronomy
-Charms
-Herbology
-History of Magic
-Potions
-Transfiguration

Electives:
-Study of Ancient Runes
-Arithmancy

Extra-curricular
-Frog Choir

Sidney (Gryffindor)

Core Classes
-Astronomy
-Charms
-Herbology
-History of Magic
-Potions
-Transfiguration

Electives
-Arithmancy

Extra-curricular
-Quidditch

Tailon

Gryffindork
Core Classes
-Astronomy
-Charms
-Herbology
-History of Magic
-Potions
-Transfiguration

Electives:
-Ancient Runes

Extra-Curricular:
-Quidditch (Keeper)

Core Classes
-Astronomy
-Charms
-Herbology
-History of Magic
-Potions
-Transfiguration

Electives:
-Arithmancy
-Divination

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Core Classes:
-Astronomy
-Charms
-Herbology
-History of Magic
-Potions
-Transfiguration

Electives:
- Care of Magical Creatures
- Study of Ancient Runes
- Arithmancy

Extra-curricular:
- Ancient Studies
- Dueling

While i fully understand that you guys are full. I am more than interested in this RP. I've been a Harry Potter fan for as long as I can remember so I'll post my Bio here and pray I get the chance to join.

Name: Ignious Falconwing
Height/Weight: 6'/205 lbs
Hair: Shoulder length and dark brown. Usually kept pulled back.
Eyes: blue-green.
Clothes: When not at school he can be found wearing a black t-shirt under a black hoody. He also wears blue jeans and black converse-like sneakers.
Personality: Ignious isn't the most outgoing person but he does blend in with the crowd. Everyone he meets always says he's quite care-free and fun-loving. When people ask his name he always replies with, "Ignious but people call me Iggy so I stick with that." His parents don't spoil him but he does usually show up with top of the line things. He tries to avoid confrontation but when he does duel his skills with Deffense Against The Dark Arts classes helps him considerably. His primary dream is to become an Auror but he is terrible with tests so passing his O.W.L.S. is a big struggle and fear for him. His friends all know he struggles but he keeps that to a minimum and usually vents what anger he has by playing on the house Quidditch team as a Beater
Wand:Maple and Phoenix Feather, Thirteen inches, Surprisingly Swishy
Pet: Talon, the Barn Owl
Family: Mother: Marina Falconwing, Father: Romulus Falconwing.
Love Interests: None at the moment
History: Iggy has always enjoyed being an only child. But while he may have personal struggles at home he leaves those at home and becomes a much happier student while at school. His mother was a Gryffindor when she attended Hogwarts and his father was a Hufflepuff. Both say they are proud but its clear that his mother wished he was a Gryffindor like her. His parents are usually fighting when they aren't in public or don't have company over.

(Edit: I hope this is a lot better I scrapped the old personality and re-wrote it. Thanks for all of the help guys I really do listen. Oh and I had originally done the whole Junior and Senior thing because I couldn't think of a name for the father at first but I've changed it now.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.