• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pottermore RP Disscusion

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 227971

My laptop charger broke. I ordered a new one from amazon, won’t come till tomorrow at least. Sorry. TOMORROW I PROMISE

@WishLostWithTheStars It's Platform 9 3/4, not 13 3/4.... it's not that big of a mistake, but it killed me not to say this.... sorry if I'm annoying! :p

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo (I tagged you in this because it kind of affects the end of your post)

I'm sorry, but I've had to change my (Dominic's) personality, I cannot get myself, even if it isn't me to be mean, so...... he's cold and distant, rather than a jerk. However, he's really upfront with people he knows well. It doesn't show a big change suddenly, so it doesn't ruin anything. Sorry that I double-posted, by the way.

EDIT: Sorry, I got a better idea... maybe he just gets really excited sometimes. I'll try not to change so much. please say nobody' noticed this before i edited Honestly. So he is cold and distant to people and he just got really excited.

Last edited:
I'm fine with it and I think that Dominic is quite an interesting character!
He thinks that Slytherins are typically cold and distant and he tries to be like it to get to the house he wants, and I assume that his parents were Slytherins to? Which makes it better (In my opinion)

Well, just for future reference,

Gryffindor - Brave and reckless
Slytherin - Cunning and ambitious
Hufflepuff - Loyal and patient
Ravenclaw - Wise and usually quiet

Personally, I think Slytherin, you could say he thinks different to what he says, more like a Slytherin member would, but says different things out loud because of excitement?

Yea same here. I personally think that a slytherin can be loud or exited as they want. Like you said the most important thing is that you have the key personality traits, or you admire and think that those traits are important

D

Deleted member 227971

Yeah, i mean, think about Albus Potter from The Cursed child. He is Slytherin. And Scorpius

D

Deleted member 227971

*Does funky dance*
giphy.gif

Changed Dominic's house to 'Undecided'. I've not decided, I will change it to whatever when we get to the Sorting Ceremony.

Even though he suits Slytherin in some ways, he doesn't want it now, and the Sorting Hat takes in preference. He might get Ravenclaw.... then me and IDK aren't lonely, and it still suits him.

D

Deleted member 227971

A second, and a third, character would be fine. I can also ad forums for animals, like a hippogriff or a dragon or something, witch could be part of the plot.

Also, do want to make this Private if we want second characters? That way it is less confusing and we don't get too many people asking to join.

My second Character:

Name: Charlie Abbot
Appearance: Tall, blonde haired boy with freckles and sectoral heterochromian eyes, violet and bright blue (Look it up)
Personality: Cunning, brave, trickster, ambitious, stubborn, actually quite kind when you get to know him
Wand: 15 1/2' inch oak/willow wood, Phoenix feather core
House: Slytherin
Skills: Good at hexes, can understand his pets
Patronus: Orca
Pureblood, halfblood or Muggleborn?: Halfblood

Owl: Barn owl
Name: Bramble
Markings: blue-grey patches but mostly ginger and white

Pet: Maine Coon cat
Name: Apollo
Appearance: Ginger and white

Pet: Burmese Python