• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Posting Problems

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Chances are this wont make it through, but its worth a shot.

I've been having trouble posting. First off, I can't post new topics. Ok, if this makes it through, I can't post new topics in the Master Challenge forums.

Second, I tried to post in the Master Challenge rules, like Nem told me to, but the topic was deleted (SORRY!!!!)

Anyone know why?

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Everything now seems to be running correctly for the moment. All files have been upgraded, so hopefully the problem will go away.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
If anyone has any further problems posting at any time, please wait an hour or two for the problem to correct itself, AIM me during this time if possible AND post in this topic as soon as you can, detailing the time this happened to you.

I've been informed of a possible solution and have tried running that solution through the database. It should ward off any further recourances, which is why it's essential that any further ones are posted with.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
A possible solution? Now that's the kind of news I like hearing! :)

Oh, and don't you worry. If the board ever starts going wonky on me again you'll hear about it ;)