• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Posting Issues and Feedback

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
The method for reporting issues has changed slightly with the new site. If you've found an issue, or wish to give feedback about the site, please open a single thread per issue. That thread will then be the central place for that issue, and any duplicate reports will be merged into it.

If you have encountered a problem that has been reported, or like a suggestion someone has made, please like the first post. This allows us to keep track of things more easily, and in the case of suggestions find out what is more popular. We can then use this information to help us further develop the site.

Thank you for reading. :)

I haven't been on for a while yet and I wanted to update my Trainer Cards. The problem is being able to select a Pokemon to put in my roster when using the TCM

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
There’s a notice at the top of the TCM explaining that it’s a known issue, and we’re actively working to fix it. Sorry for the trouble :)

I’m having this problem for a while. On my profile page it says that I have 1 Trainercard but when I look into the Trainercards tab Indon’t see anything. I believe this also effects my total trainercards I can make, because it is always at 24. Please help me and thanks in advance!