1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Posted Artwork Not Showing Up?

Discussion in 'Questions and Site Feedback' started by Samira, Oct 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I posted some artwork for an rp (basically just a shirt and dress design) and now they aren't showing up on my profile? I don't know if its a glitch because the picture is in the rp where I posted the link with the image coding, just not on my profile.

2. PrincessPika~chan

PrincessPika~chan Previously PrincessPika

For a picture to show up on your profile, you have to upload it to the creative corner; also, it's heavily requested to use words rather than pictures to describe your character in RPs, so yeah, there's that.

3. It is a picture for an npc's outfit and I did also use words to describe it, I just wanted it on for extra measure
    That being said, I had uploaded both pictures through creative corner and put them in my group for the rp, and needed it for writing a story with the world

4. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

Ah yes, those. Those were removed because you MSPainted over images of a shirt and a dress that you evidently randomly found on a Google Image Search, and that is not allowed by our rules.

Admittedly, I should have probably applied a warning when I removed those, but there you have it.

To avoid stuff like this in the future - draw your own shirt/dress base rather than doodle on a photograph that you did not create. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece, but it would satisfy the demands of the rules and look quite a bit less jarring than a photograph with some MSPaint lines drawn on it, too.

E.K.A.N.S. and Samira like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.