• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Post your Desktops. Or die.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Go to your desktop, press 'Print Screen' and then paste into paint or some other graphics program and save as a non-crappy looking file. ^^

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
TBA's FTW.

I hope TBA knows what you mean by that, 'cos I sure don't :D.

Here's mine. Notice the vast quantity of Sims 2-related shortcuts (7 in total - 8 if you include WinRAR, which I only have because most Sims custom content comes as .rar files). There's also some junk on my desktop that really belongs to Richard and I'm not sure what it does, plus the standard Vaio junk down the right-hand side that's impossible to remove (whenever you do, it just reinstalls itself).

[attachment deleted by admin]

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Well... I can't really post my desktop (I'm not on my home computer), but my desktop background is something I've drawn and is available to see on DA.

Heh.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
untitled.jpg

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
A bit Munchlax obsessed, eh Ultracow? ;) Pretty cute either way ^^

And El, your desktop kicks ass! >=D It inspires me to download/read more STC. Psychotic Super Sonic ftw! ^^

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
New desktop to go with the new Doctor Who series - and, of course, because Tennant rules.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Changed my desktop image too. This image from the latest PKMN AG epi just stood out to me. Probably could've fancied it up, but meh ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Mwahaha. My non-Charmsy friend, Keri, finally sent me a few of the pics she took during her brief visit to '05's PokePark. They're just too drool-worthy. I had to stick at least one of them somewhere to taunt me ;)

So volia! This time I didn't shrink it because everyone should experience the pic the way I did :p

I rather like my new desktop. It's funny 'cuz nobody here will know what it's from... or at least nobody here has played what it's from. :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Considering that the yellow-haired kid is using an energy attack, it involves a funky-looking enemy, and the fact that the picture filename says "m3", I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's from Mother 3 :p

You're welcome to it. *flies to future in Delorean and scans DP Player's Guide*

(Side note: if anybody else is as big a Player's Guide nut as I am, you'll be happy to know that our Nintendo representative came into work this week with a list of future releases, and they will be making Player's Guides available for both Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (Sept. 11) and Pokémon Ranger (Oct. 23).)

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
^ is my current desktop image, too (tis cool and Sonicy!). I still haven't gotten around to setting up the wallpaper I planned to ^^;