1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post Your Desktop!

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by Mystic_Suicune, Jun 27, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

I play Touhou Project games :> And ignore my Pajama Sam, Mystery of Veggie Island, and Clifford shortcuts they do not exist D:
    Annnd Mittens mah desktop Kitty eats all I delete and puts it in her Bin ♥

2. [​IMG]

c:

I don't really change my desktop much because my computer has weird screen dimensions. The artist of this (KujaEx on dA) resized it to fit my computer's weird screen dimensions.

I've been using it for almost 7 months 8D

3. [​IMG] Keepin' it simple. You know how I do. ♥

4. Nim

Nim

[​IMG]

I still has Windows XP :0

CursedTea likes this.
  5. Needlessly huge image go!

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

Yeah, Natsu is my favorite character :) well Zacky and Abel in my stories are my favorite but Natsu is my favorite charrie that doesn't belong to me XD;;

7. As for mine: (Also pokemon world online isnt that stupid internet game, tis a actual pokemon RP game icons, walking and stuff)
    [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]
    K-ON, ilu ♥

Also yes shutup I know all of my icons are covering Yui's face D:<

ehem. ♥

9. Ehh, I might as well.

[​IMG]

Whee, generic blue furry characters. :3

On a related note, Ziwzih Ziwzih OO OO OO is a rather interesting song.

10. [​IMG]
    Just got this one, figured you guys would like it. Not sure who made it found it on a 4chan topic.

11. [​IMG]

That's Ashley Greene. If its breaking any rules (since it's body paint, so IDK) I'll put it in a link

12. Post #15 Yay
    [​IMG]
    Oops. I like shiping Ash and May. And I guess I didn't pay attention to my slideshow. :D
    It was either this or my Left 4 Dead thing.

13. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Awesome picture, Jeydis. :)

My desktop hasn't changed since I last posted it in May, so here it is again:

[​IMG]

Art by Irene (aka. Featherclaw). It's epic and I still love it to pieces. ;p

14. [​IMG]

I'm going through a LoZ phase right now...

15. [​IMG]

This is mine. I found the Sonic Colors magazine thing and thought it looked cool. So I cut it out and made it my wall paper.

TomiLang likes this.
  16. Here is mine. I am kinda addicted to RDR right now so I made it my theme on my laptop. :D

[​IMG]

#20 Nikki, Jul 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  17. Sir Red

Sir Red Charms' Caped Crusader

[​IMG]

Made this background myself shortly after I learnt how to use GIMP. 'S not that good, but I usually like to use a background till I can't stand to look at it anymore. XP

18. [​IMG]

I feel like such an oldie, being obssessed with the Dragonlance novels. x.x

19. [​IMG]

Have I mentioned I like Ashely Greene? Even more so than Lady Gaga, Beyonce, and Rihanna. And that's saying something, too. I wish all four of them could meet and take a pic together with fiancee. I'd be in heaven!

20. Warning, large image is large (1680x1050). Also, pink.

Yes, I AM going through a LongusxDon phaze - it might pass, it might not. They are an awfully cute couple and I ♥ them. I made this is Photoshop by nicking the original from Emy's Deviantart page and lengthening the lines, slapping it on a pink background. Obviously I can't take any credit for "I haz pencul HURRR".

Are we human,
    Or are we dancers?

Fucking pink desktop hells yes ♥ Xanthier will likely think me insane when he sees this :3 He hates light wallpapers.

Edit: Oh yes, Trying Human, for all your alien needs.

21. [​IMG]
    Koryaku Shunsui is my favorite Bleach Character tied with Urahara Kisuke who was my previous back ground him and Yoruichi. That's all there is too it.

SparkyLewis949 likes this.
  22. [​IMG]
    Rawr, you guys should know who these pplz are. Made in GIMP today due to boredom of other one.

SparkyLewis949 likes this.
  23. [​IMG]
    If you look closely you can see I'm on pokecharms.

24. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

One Ubuntu desktop, made to order:

[​IMG]

(click for bigger!)

25. Reviving this, cause I have a nice desktop and Sem said it was okay! ♥

[​IMG]

Watch out! >:3 My desktop has issues being the right size, so things get cut. but I've been working on it! ♥ My desktop right now is one of a Sonic Colors Wallpaper, but that's for later ♥

26. [​IMG]

I really like everything from Eyezmaze, especially the Grow series, so when I saw this wallpaper I just had to get it!

27. [​IMG]

Spin Hina, Spin! ♥

28. I dual boot so here's my Windows desktop:

[​IMG]

Not sure if I'll keep that wallpaper...

Here's my Arch Linux desktop:

[​IMG]

I'm mainly in Arch, unless I'm gaming.

Firox and Da Freezah like this.
  29. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    As you can see by the giant Konata looming over my desktop ,I'm a huge Lucky Star fan :)

Skyy-chan likes this.
  30. Switching between these two lately.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

31. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

I just noticed my Laptop was dying. :p

32. I'm back to Arch as my main Linux distro. It's super minimalist now with Openbox WM instead of GNOME (last screenshot). I right click for a menu of applications, and I hit Alt+x to see open programs. It's pretty awesome having this setup. It's uber swift. Notice how it's only using 248MB of RAM with Firefox and gmusicbrowser (music) running. :D

I also made this wallpaper...

[​IMG]

33. [​IMG]

I do love my wifey~ ♥

34. Why I have this background thing... and more importantly why I have so many internet browsers... I'll never know
    [​IMG]