• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Post Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
OOC:
Please use this topic to mail a letter to one of the other villagers.  Letters will arrive the next day, and each villager should watch this thread to see if anything was sent to them.  For convenience's sake, please put the content of the letter in a little quote box or something, and say if you included a present.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
7 pm

It took him longer than he had expected, some of the apples in the trees close by looked particularly inviting, but RMA had finally made his way over to the Town Hall, with three pieces of stationary Nick had slipped inconspicuously in one of his pockets, ready to write and send the most useless letters he'd ever been forced to write, and judging by the crap his mother had him sending friends and relatives every holiday, that was saying something. Opening the door, he was greeted, not by the jubilant and friendly Pelipper from last time, but a rather grouchy, scornful and irate looking one.

"What in the world are you supposed to be?" The disgruntled looking Pokemon grumbled at the sight of the still relatively new villager "gracing" her presence, a reaction RMA was now expecting out of anyone new.

"Doesn't really matter does it? Listen, I got a few letters I need delivered. You take them?"

"Well, I'd better hope so, this is a post office, in case you couldn't see the sign on the carpet."

"...Could you just take them? I'll try not to waste your time any longer."

"Yeah, sure, whatever." The clerk grumbled, aggressively snatching the letters away from the human's hand. Inside each of the three letters was a simple, and pathetic message:

To: Dwayna, Rex, Ren

You don't really need me to remind you, but, come to Nick's...

Not pretty, but it would get him off that swindler's back for now at least. Not willing to spend any more time with the buzz kill standing in front of him, RMA swiftly turned 'round and walked out of the Town Hall, eating one of the apples he had taken earlier in the process.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Friday, Day 3, 4:25 pm

Dwayna made her way to the Town Hall, where she deposited some money into her mortgage. She kept the rest of her cash on hand, figuring she might need it later on. The Flygon stepped onto the rug marked with the envelope, handing it over to the cheerful Pelipper standing there.

To: Mr. RMA

Thanks for the letter. Here's a little something to help you along. Sell it at Nick's if you want to, or keep it if you like.

"I'd like to send this with it," she said, placing the Venus Comb on the desk. The Pelipper picked up a box and placed the shell in it, wrapping it up nicely with gift wrapping. The bird attached the letter to the box, and placed it on the desk behind her.

"This Mr. RMA..." said the Pelipper, "He's a strange individual, I hear. Doesn't even look like a PokeMon." Dwayna tilted her head slightly, wondering what such a creature would look like. The Flygon shrugged her shoulders, smiling back at the Pelipper.

"Maybe he's just a different sort of person," she replied. "It's unfair of us to judge someone by their looks when there are so many different PokeMon in the world."

"Maybe you're right," said the Pelipper. "I'll keep that in mind. If there's nothing else you want to do, you have a nice day."

"Thanks," replied Dwayna, and she waved as she left, probably to do some more exploring. I might want to find some more apples, at least, she thought, pushing her way back into the brisk cold of the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.