1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post game for sun and moon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by ngalili, May 2, 2017.

1. I just finished Pokemon Sun, and I need a checklist for the post game. As many fans know, I've heard this has a huge post game that takes more than 2 hours. Thankfully, I have time. So I have no idea where the battle tree is, and why to get to the hotel, but hau also said he wants to challange me. Should I quickly re-battle the elite four? If I don't, will he become the champion? So many questions. Please, I need quick answers, hau may have destroyed the E4 by now.

2. 1) The Battle Tree is on Poni Island, near Poni Canyon. Have you seen the place where a guy guards the place, and he tells you that only Champions/strong Trainers are allowed through? That's where it is. Talk to him again and he'll let you pass.
    2) You have to go to the hotel for the actual post-game story to begin.
    3) You can re-challenge the E4 any time. It doesn't matter at what time; even after one year of waiting, you can re-challenge it, and BOOM! Once you beat the E4, Hau will appear to challenge you for the role of champion.

3. I beat hau. Will he come back to re-challange me? I like to challange him, because it good for my lvl 1 egg hatches exp farming.
    Also, I managed to beat him before the hotel. (I mean, I beat anabel but I haven't tried to find the ultra beasts.)

4. Well, I challenged Plumeria once, and when I re-challenged the E4, she came back again. I'm guessing it's the same cause for Hau.

5. How did you challange plumeria without challanging hau? does he come and there's a chance others battle you before him?

6. I already defeated Hau. I've beaten the E4 about 5 times.

7. So you must know if it does actually happen, rebattling hau. I heard a youngster can be battled at the league...

8. Yes, Youngster Tristan, the Youngster which asked Professor Kukui about recommending a move for him, can be battled at the League.

Also, yes, they can be rematched.

9. I bet youngster tristan has a level 100 shiny bidoof

GreninjaTrainer013 likes this.