• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Post game for sun and moon?

I just finished Pokemon Sun, and I need a checklist for the post game. As many fans know, I've heard this has a huge post game that takes more than 2 hours. Thankfully, I have time. So I have no idea where the battle tree is, and why to get to the hotel, but hau also said he wants to challange me. Should I quickly re-battle the elite four? If I don't, will he become the champion? So many questions. Please, I need quick answers, hau may have destroyed the E4 by now.

1) The Battle Tree is on Poni Island, near Poni Canyon. Have you seen the place where a guy guards the place, and he tells you that only Champions/strong Trainers are allowed through? That's where it is. Talk to him again and he'll let you pass.
2) You have to go to the hotel for the actual post-game story to begin.
3) You can re-challenge the E4 any time. It doesn't matter at what time; even after one year of waiting, you can re-challenge it, and BOOM! Once you beat the E4, Hau will appear to challenge you for the role of champion.

I beat hau. Will he come back to re-challange me? I like to challange him, because it good for my lvl 1 egg hatches exp farming.
Also, I managed to beat him before the hotel. (I mean, I beat anabel but I haven't tried to find the ultra beasts.)