• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Porygon Global Link Event For Black & White Goes Live

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
137.png

The latest Pokémon Global Link event for owners of Pokémon Black and Pokémon White has gone live. The event gives gamers the chance to obtain a Porygon with its Hidden Ability, Analytic. To unlock the Porygon you need a password which is different for the US and throughout Europe. The passwords are as follows:

• UK: PORYEUROGAMERNET
  • France: PORYEUROGAMERFR
  • Spain: PORYEUROGAMERES
  • Germany: PORYEUROGAMERDE
  • US: IGNPORYGON
The event runs until the 27th of September. Gamers are also being given the chance to obtain a special C-Gear skin featuring Porygon-Z. You need a password to unlock it, which is: PORYZCGEAR2012

A new Wi-Fi event for owners of Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 has also been revealed, so read on to find out more!

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Porygon Global Link Event For Black & White Goes Live

I'm so down with that PoryZ C-Gear skin! Grabbing it up ASAP. ^_^

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Best Pokémon news I've heard since B/W's release ;)

That Pory-Z C-Gear skin is so mine. And well as the Analytic Porygon. It can go take over the world with my Japanese one, one computer at a time :arr:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

Weeeeeeeeeee! It's the first time in ages that I've had the dilemma of whether or not to change my Charizard C-Gear skin!

I know it's uber unlikely but a Murkrow or Manectric C-Gear skin soon please :3:

Welp, I'm definitely saying good-bye to my Minccino C-Gear skin! I'm downloading both the C-gear skin and the Porygon as soon as I get my wifi back.

Squee! This has been the skin for which I have been waiting! Ever since seeing it on Bulbapedia, I have waited for it to be released in the US.