1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porygon Global Link Event For Black & White Goes Live

1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

The latest Pokémon Global Link event for owners of Pokémon Black and Pokémon White has gone live. The event gives gamers the chance to obtain a Porygon with its Hidden Ability, Analytic. To unlock the Porygon you need a password which is different for the US and throughout Europe. The passwords are as follows:

• UK: PORYEUROGAMERNET
    • France: PORYEUROGAMERFR
    • Spain: PORYEUROGAMERES
    • Germany: PORYEUROGAMERDE
    • US: IGNPORYGON
    The event runs until the 27th of September. Gamers are also being given the chance to obtain a special C-Gear skin featuring Porygon-Z. You need a password to unlock it, which is: PORYZCGEAR2012

A new Wi-Fi event for owners of Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 has also been revealed, so read on to find out more!

Read More

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      Re: Porygon Global Link Event For Black & White Goes Live

I'm so down with that PoryZ C-Gear skin! Grabbing it up ASAP. ^_^
    2. Teapot
      Teapot

Best Pokémon news I've heard since B/W's release ;)

That Pory-Z C-Gear skin is so mine. And well as the Analytic Porygon. It can go take over the world with my Japanese one, one computer at a time :arr:
    3. Magpie
      Magpie

Weeeeeeeeeee! It's the first time in ages that I've had the dilemma of whether or not to change my Charizard C-Gear skin!

I know it's uber unlikely but a Murkrow or Manectric C-Gear skin soon please :3:
    4. Carmen Lopez
      Carmen Lopez

Welp, I'm definitely saying good-bye to my Minccino C-Gear skin! I'm downloading both the C-gear skin and the Porygon as soon as I get my wifi back.
    5. Secad MS
      Secad MS

Squee! This has been the skin for which I have been waiting! Ever since seeing it on Bulbapedia, I have waited for it to be released in the US.