• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pop-Up Pokémon Center Coming to London!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Pokemon Center London.jpg

Some exciting news dropped today for those of you living in the UK. In celebration of Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield's release on November 15th, and to pay tribute to the Galar region being so heavily inspired by the United Kingdom, it's been announced that a pop-up Pokémon Center will be making its way to London, England, later this year for a limited time.

Pokemon Center London 02.jpg

While the dates are subject to change, the Pokémon Center will be open from October 18 to November 15, 2019. The shop will be located in Westfield London (Ariel Way, Shepherd’s Bush W12 7GF) and will give UK fans a chance to purchase a range of Pokémon Center-branded products. There will also be exclusive items sold only at that location, so get 'em while they're hot!

Further information regarding opening times, products available to purchase and in-store activities will be revealed in the coming months. We'll be sure to keep you updated once more is known!

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
*sees title* Ooooh, I wonder if I can-wait where even is that? I probably knew but forgot...