1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokkén Tournament DX Demo Hitting Europe This Week

1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

Pokken Tournament Demo.jpg
    After a reveal during the Pokémon World Championships over the weekend, it has today been revealed that the Pokkén Tournament DX demo will be coming to Europe on the Switch's eShop this Thursday.

Any other details such as news on a release for the US have not been given at this time. However, we'd expect the demo to show up on Thursday for the US as well, if not then very soon after. The full game is released worldwide for Nintendo Switch on the 22nd of September.

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      I'm surprisingly psyched for this demo. Watching the Pokkén streams at Worlds 2017 definitely reinvigorated my love for the game.

Even if the demo will undoubtedly be very limited, having any form Pokkén readily available on my Switch will be very appreciated until the full version releases. I'm also really glad that Switch demos don't have a play limit like the majority of 3DS demos. It always was incredibly silly. :p
    2. Tyson 917
      Tyson 917
      Hey wht's the prize