• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokéWorld discussion thread

Application form:
Name:
Species:
Shiny/normal:
Personality:
Other:

Example:

Name: Beta
Species: Gengar
Shiny/normal: Normal
Personality: Cheerfull, mischievous, loyal
Other: A PokéWorld guardian who takes pride in welcoming humans who turn to Pokemon. Will be a guide through the whole of the PokéWorld.

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
"RP thread" and discussion thread merged as the RP thread contained absolutely no RP content. When you are ready to start the RP properly, start the RP thread then.

Also, be mindful of the RP forum rules. Remember: if people don't have much to go on, and if you can't be arsed to put in some marginal effort to give them something to work with, you shouldn't be starting RP threads in the first place.

Name: Midnight
Species: Umbreon
Shiny/normal: Shiny
Personality: Curios and Weird
Other : Wears a blue bandana on her neck

Last edited:
Ok so can someone else make it I'm not too confident in making it

Name: Midnight
Species: Umbreon
Personality: Curios and Weird
Other : Wears a blue bandana on her neck
Name: Nuri
Species: Ninetales
Personality: Arrogant, Mischievous, Kind-Hearted
Other: Wears a red scarf
Both approved but someone else needs to make the rp

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes because of the application form thing. You can be a guardian or start from scratch but I'll be the guardian that greets the first newcomer. Most likely it'll be you.

Maybe something like explain what has happened why you are here and then like put if you start from scratch falling from the sky into a lake or pond. And then I'll greet you and see what happens from there.

I know sorry so basically do something like explain the portal to Pokeworld then start putting your character into it
So your sitting on your phone and when you go to look at something bang flash of light and you are falling towards the lake. Do something like how the PokéWorld guardians are trying to stop someone super villain from taking over PokéWorld!

(Hello there :p!)
Name: Inferno
Species: Growlithe
Personality: Kind, Modest and humorous
Other: Wears a black bandanna

Name: Lin
Species: Deerling
Shiny/normal: Normal, but i have a question is it Winter, Summer, you know. Deerling changes.
Personality: Kind, a bit shy. She wants to be near her friends. Is SUPER afraid of snakes. (That would count as a Arbok.)
Other: She can carry some Pokemon on her back if needed. Also has a cute little butterfly on her neck.

Name: Lin
Species: Deerling
Shiny/normal: Normal, but i have a question is it Winter, Summer, you know. Deerling changes.
Personality: Kind, a bit shy. She wants to be near her friends. Is SUPER afraid of snakes. (That would count as a Arbok.)
Other: She can carry some Pokemon on her back if needed. Also has a cute little butterfly on her neck.
Approved, there is still deerling colour changes during each season.

Name: June Weathers
Species: Delphox
Personality: Motherlike, Caring, Territorial, Sharp
Other: Occasionally eats other Pokemon. Usually, territorial ones like Seviper and the such.

I'm new here, so I have no Idea how this works. So imma post my oc
Oc
Azazael the Zoarark
Shiny male
Diet: Sometimes fairy type Pokémon, usually blood.
Features: Has one bright blue scarred eye, and a retractable blade on his wrist.

Ah yes, Sorry!
Name: Azazael
Species: Zoarark
Shiny
Personality:Sinister, Aggressive, Has a soft side
Other: Has a blade hidden in his fur, New to pokeworld, and eats fairy type pokemon.
How was that? (Sorry if I was a bit of a Pain in the belly)

Name: Feral
Species: Gabite
Personality: Intelligent, Perceptive
Other: Feral grew up afraid to show any sort of physical violence, so appearing as a Gabite is a huge shock.
Has a red scarf.