• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokewars Continued

Vapor's ear twitched. "They're coming. We need to do this quickly, as long as you don't rejoin the Pokeunion." She said. She used Ice Beam on the collar, then used Hydro Pump to break the ice, the collar shattering to bits and pieces. "Follow me, before they find us." She padded off deeper into the forest, made sure he was following, then jumped up quickly onto a high tree, and, just as he made it up, Equinox and Frostbite passed below them.

As Alex followed he thought he heard something in the distance. If he remembered correctly there was a PokeUnion base dangerously close to them. "Hey Vapor we should change course, there is a PokeUnion base that way" said Alex quickly as he watched the pokemon pass under them.

Reaper and Karrid finally finished healing the many wounded Pokemon struck by the Thunder. Reaper was winded and the area in his foot was quite sore although he healed the stab wound. Karrid, however, was strong and still energetic even after just fainting. Fueled by his anger, he fidgeted with the hilt at his side and paced back and forth eager for the return of Equinox and Frostbite. Soon enough, the pair returned to the temporary camp. "Did you see them?" Karrid eagerly asked. "Not a sign of the little suckers." the Weavile replied. It had a high pitched scratchy voice. "Well, let's move the camp again. There's a base not too far from here, we'll see if they're friendlies. If not..." Karrid made a cut throat motion over his neck to prove his point. "Lets go."

"We need to get as far away from here as possible, away from all the Pokemon. And I think I know just the place. Follow me." She quietly responded. As they quickly made their way through the forest, they finally came upon the clearing that nobody knew of except for her and Ken. Trees covered their surroundings, barely any room to squeeze through, unless traveling by tree, still with small room and high jumps to make it down. from above, there wasn't much sunlight, barely enough cracking through so the place is lit up. There was just a small clearing with a small but tall boulder near the side. "If they come," She said. "Than we can hide behind the boulder. But in worst case scenario, we travel by trees." She told him. If they found her again, then surely she would be in deep trouble. Even though Karrid had helped her, she would never, ever trust humans for what they did to her. Even though they shouldn't be able to find this place, she had to be wary. They could easily stumble upon this place by accident, as Ken had. And if they did find this place, she was also putting Alex in danger. And if she went crazy again, well, maybe they have a chance.

"Listen, they are dangerous mutants. They cannot fund us. Especially if they found me who knows what they would or could do.." She said. They shouldn't find us for a while. Rest up and I'll go find some berries near here." She said walking off into the forest. She found an Oran Bush and Sitrus Bush, so she collected most of the berries on there, leaving the ones that weren't ripe. She heard bushes shaking near her as she walked back.. too close for her liking, actually. She decided to be safe and take a shortcut- up in the trees. She climbed up a tree that lead towards the opening in the trees. She moved steady and quietly but quickly along the branch, jumping down into the opening just in time to see a Ninjask floating in front of Alex, ready to attack.

Alex quickly turned into a Flareon and used flamethrower to throw the Ninjask back. The Ninjask flew away as fast as it could. Alex knew he could help defend.
He looked at Vapor and said "I'm glad you came back."
He turned back into an Eevee and looked around nervously thinking that it may be the Pokeunion looking for him.

"Whatever it takes, we must protect you from the Pokeunion. We cannot afford to try and get another collar off, it would be time draining." She hung the berry bag on a small branch of a tree. "Now, since it is almost dusk, we can sleep. But be wary of your surroundings. They could find us at any second, which they shouldn't, but that doesn't mean be careless and forget about your enemies." She told Alex as she trotted over to the small boulder and curled up by it, falling asleep easily.

As they were sleeping, the same Ninkask as before landed on a tree, watching them. It seemed to have a walkie-talkie, whispering to someone in it. Soon enough, it flew off, still chattering to it quietly in the nighttime breeze.