• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokewars Continued

This is a continued role-play of "Pokewars" which was shut down. If anyone wants to join please accomplish a description of the Pokemon you are going to role-play. I'm going to input a link so you can return to the old forum so you can catch up on what happened.
For example:
Name:
Species:
Side: (PokeUnion, the Rebels, or neutral.

I'm going to input a link so you can return to the old forum so you can catch up on what happened. There are a few thing I want to make clear before you enter. Humans ARE allowed, but not for a major role. Please don't swear, there are little kids that go on this website. Please don't judge the role-play or call out on someone's mistake in the forum posts itself. Contact them through messaging please. Thank you and here's the link.
https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-pokewar.16093/

This is just a repost of what someone else said. Big thing to say that I'M NOT THE ONE WHO POSTED THIS. It's just so we know where the conversation was before it got banned.

Ken dodged the shadow ball. "I'm not letting you hurt her!" Ken said. "I may die today, but you know what...I...DON'T...CARE..." Ken said, losing control. "Heh..." Ken laughed maniacally as he fired a bigger shadow ball at Reaper. "Now you see my 'lost control'" Ken said as he began firing shadow balls rapidly.

Reaper turned his back towards the Shadow Balls to act as a shield as he protected himself from the violent onslaught. "Where's all my reinforcements!!!!"

Ken kept on with his ferocious onslaught. "You're shield won't last forever!" Ken shouted. He then stopped, noticing his loss of control. "No. I need to save her." He said as he ran into the medical tent.

Karrid was still tending to the Vaporeon when he heard a battle happening just outside the tent. He recognized the purplish hue of a Shadow Ball. He hastened his work so he could help out in the battle but he had to help the Vaporeon first. All of a sudden, a Greninja bursted into the tent. Karrid straightened his back and ready himself for a physical attack. "I don't suggest firing any explosive attacks in here, the explosion may take me down. But it will also take you and the Vaporeon down as well." As he talked, his righthand drifted downwards towards the mysterious hilt clipped to his belt.

Vapor woke up, seeing Ken in the tent. "I said you don't have to come, Ken." She said with a hoarse voice. "It's not their fault. There was danger, even though we don't know where it was." She said with a rasp voice. "I'll be fine."

Karrid risked a glance backwards at the Vaporeon that had woken up again. From what she said, it sounded like she had almost like an inbuilt danger alarm like Spiderman. He quickly averted his attention back to the Greninja and took a defensive swordsman stance, ready to take on whatever attacks the Greninja would throw at him. His right hand unclipped the hilt from his belt in one smooth motion and his left arm hovered over the Vaporeon like a basketball player defending his possession of the ball. "Go away. I don't want to have to hurt you, I will without thinking twice though."

"Glad to know you aren't one to strike prematurely." Ken said to Karrid. "I won't hurt you, don't worry. If anything, I'm now hoping to join you. We're essentially on the same side, and besides, the danger she feels, I can't let her get hurt."

Karrid relaxed his arms and clipped the hilt back to his belt sensing no threat. Karrid leaned forward and stared deeply into the Greninja's eyes. Seeing no sign of betrayal or unhonesty he backed down again and crossed his arms. "Whether you join us or not is my decision, I normally only take in Pokemon that don't have a good history with humans. Even if I decided that you should join, the others wouldn't except you in all to warmly. And if she does feel danger, I have many other Pokemon that could take care of it. I personally wouldn't let anything happen to her or any of my Pokemon." Karrid pondered if what he was thinking was a good idea or the exact opposite. "Prove your strength to me in a battle, in front of all the other Pokemon. If they see that you are strong enough to join us, then your in."

"Sounds fun. You're on." Ken said. "Swordfight, perchance? Clearly you're the strongest of all of them here. Although, we're going to have to test you being stronger than me. I hope you know, I'm stronger than I look, and skilled."

Karrid chuckled to himself clearly going to enjoy himself. "I except your challenge, follow me." Karrid walks his way out the medical tent and gestured to Reaper who was waiting outside the tent. "Go get the others and bring them to near the entrance." "Sure" the Gengar replied knowing not to question his master's intentions. As Reaper bolted off, Karrid rolled his neck, flexed his knuckles, and unclipped the hilt from his side.

Ken drew a water blade. "Let's do this." Ken used double team as he said that, surrounding Karrid. "Which is real? Who knows?" He then dashed towards Karrid, expecting a counter.

Not expecting such a quick begin, Karrid jumped up and threw a plastic explosive at the ground. As he fell, he drew his blade. Outcame a glowing red blade with two smaller blades on the side representing cross guards. A slow sizzle was emitted as he swung it. He looked to the right and saw all the Pokemon in his camp watching as he descended.

Vapor walked out of the tent, still feeling tired, then jumped up on a tree to watch. It was a quick beginning, but she could tell non damage has happened yet. She knew how much power Ken stores, but she knew Karrid was equally as strong, perhaps even stronger. Who knows, maybe this whole battle could be a life or death situation.

He hit the ground a few seconds later and immediately charged at the Greninja with a raging passion that is impossible to hold back. He started off with a cross cut, aimed a horizontal swing at the head then flowed with the strength of the slice and spun around 360 degrees and ended it with a vertical slice from head to toe.

The Greninja Karrid cut at was a fake, made by the double team. Ken came up behind Karrid and slashed at him, knocking him forward but not cutting him. "Can't hurt humans, can I?" Ken said as he used Double Team to make more illusions. "Heh." Ken chuckled as he dashed towards Karrid. "Have I proven myself?"

Karrid anticipated the Double Team attack and quickly dropped the hilt and two purple beams of light extended from his knuckles to his elbows. He outstretched his arms, as if he was flying, and spun around in circles on the spot quicker than the eye can see.

Ken dodged the beams and proceeded to hit Karrid in the face with his blunt blade, stopping the beams and using another Double Team. "Heh, Guess I haven't proved myself, huh? Ah well. More fun, I guess."

Karrid quickly began to feel an inner anger as he knew if this persisted he would have to use what the humans had made him to be. He swore to himself that he would win this battle, for his family, his friends, his Pokemon, for himself. With that thought, he jumped up and threw more plastic explosive to cover himself and fell to the ground. Grabbing his hilt off the floor, he quickly and methodically began to dispatch each and every one of the Double Teams darting from one to another until there was only the real Greninja left. He immediately charged him with a wrath and a hatred.

Ken dodged the charge, using Substitute. "Nope." Ken said. He then hit Karrid's arm, knocking the hilt out of his hand. He then tackled Karrid and dashed back. "I'm feeling so alive... YEAH!" Ken shouted.

As Reaper look on he knew his master was running out of control, he wouldn't be able to hold back from completely annihilating the Greninja. He look up at the Vaporeon who was still watching the battle. If that Greninja doesn't survive......

"PREPARE TO FEEL DEATH!!" Karrid roared inhumanly. He backed away and began to crouch into a constricted position but he did collapses onto the floor but remained exactly where he was. His feet began to float off the ground, all of a sudden, a sudden darkness surrounded the campsite. Karrid began to laugh manically through the sheer darkness and the only thing that could be seen of him was his light blue eye which strangely pulsated like a police car. Then his eye went out and nothing could be seen of him but the laughing continued. The smell of smoke began to waft through the field and flowers withered and died instantly.

Reaper looked through the darkness and saw Karrid controlling the light and he knew that his master no longer had control over himself. "Master!" he shouted though he knew well enough that it would do nothing. Gesturing to some Pokemon which included the Umbreon, a Bisharp, a Weavile, and the Chandelure (Equinox, Crusader, Frostbite, and Final Flicker) the five Pokemon swiftly and silently moved into the battlefield.

Ken noticed Karrid losing control. "Heh." Ken dashed behind of Karrid, hitting him in the back of the head to knock him out. "We need to get him under control!"

The smack did not seem to affect Karrid. In fact it was almost like hitting a hologram. When the smack connected it ended with swirls of smoke being emitted from the area of contact. Then Karrid completely turned into a cloud of smoke which floated around the field but stayed in one whole piece. When the cloud of smoke moved to consume the Geninja, a Shadow Claw quickly slashed at the cloud at it split into half. The larger half of the cloud tumbled on the ground and steadily turned back into Karrid who remained on the ground. A Weavile emerged from the smoke wielding a Night Slash ready to fend off any attack.

Ken dashed back. "Didn't think I was getting support. Let's do this!" Ken dashed toward Karrid, the fire of battle in his eye. "If I die, I DIE FIGHTING!" Ken shouted. Ken struck Karrid, hard enough to knock him back but not to break anything.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!" a guttural voice growled as a Shadow Ball of enormous power was thrown at the Greninja blasting him to the side. Red brilliant eyes shown through the darkness. The darkness weakened and Reaper was shown with Equinox, Final Flicker, and Crusader at his side in a custom battle stance. The Gengar quickly used Phantom Force quickly getting to Karrid and used Pyschic. The others blocked the path between Karrid and Reaper and the Greninja.

Vapor was watching the battle. One minute, it was completely normal. The next, Karrid was out of control. She knew she had to do something, even if they didn't want her to. She used a powerful Hydro Pump on Karrid, still standing on the tree. She started jumping up the branches to get higher. When she was on the last branch, there were leaves covering her enough to not be seen. There was a tiny hole of sunlight she could look through to see the battle.

Ken fell to a knee. "Hngh..." he grunted. "How....?!" Ken said as he got up. "Heh..." Ken said as he began to dash backwards. Ken noticed Vapor and threw her a pink orb, a Life Orb. "Run." is all he said before he dashed towards Karrid, weak but determined. "Hrrraaaagh!!!" Ken yelled as he drew his dual water blades.

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!" screamed the Gengar in a fit on fury as he tackled the Greninja to the ground. The darkness started to fade as Karrid tried to struggle to his feet but failed. The others watched silently as the battle for control over Karrid dulled. Soon the camp was enveloped with the light of day and Karrid was converted back to human form. He remained on the floor seemingly unconscious. Reaper removed himself from the Greninja. "Sorry about that, it's wisest not to involve yourself in Karrid's battles. One of these days he won't be able to regain control over himself. His mutations are just getting to strong."

Vapor caught the Life Orb in her paws. She tucked it in her blue pouch, closing it carefully. That's when she got the idea. She rushed back to the camp they currently lived in, and ran into her hut, gasping for air, but left searching for what she was looking for. She carefully looked around the hut, then finally eyed the items. Her throwing knives. She hid them inside her bag, than rushed back to Karrid's camp. She jumped up the tree quickly and managed to get to her spot. She quietly slid a throwing knife out of her pouch. She locked on the target: Reaper. She threw it, making a zipping sound. It lodged into Reaper's side, not killing him, but doing great damage. She suddenly started glowing the aqua-glowing patterns.

Reaper grunted and fell to one knee as the throwing knife made contact. The Weavile shot a flurry of Ice Shards in the direction of the thrown knife as Reaper removed the knife from his side. Reaper stood up as he threw the dislodged knife to the side and he closed his eyes. A red aura radiated from his for a few moments and the stab wound healed. Reaper saw the glowing blue come from a tree which was in the same direction the knife came from. “Equinox, go see why the heck Vapor’s trying to kill me.” The Umbreon quickly made it’s way towards the tree.

Vapor saw the Umbreon make way towards her. "I don't want to hur-rt you too..." She called down to him. Her fur started glowing uncontrollably. She took another knife out of her bag before collapsing. She stood up again, the insane look in her eyes just as before. She shot an uncontrolled Hydro Pump into the ground, making the spot in the ground she hit explode into a deep hole. Once Equinox got close to her, she jumped down with the bag around her neck and a knife held in her mouth. She threw a more powerful hit in Reaper's foot. A sound started coming from the bushes to the left. A yellow figure started making it's way out of the brush. All of a sudden, a voice started talking over all the commotion. "What is going on here?" Shred shouted so everyone could here.

Once again, Reaper fell down leaning on his one knee grunting from the pain. He was used to it though, he was used to the stinging feel of physical pain. Just like before, he pulled out the knife and threw it to the side. Instead of healing himself, he used Psychic on the Vaporeon and levitated her in the sky, keeping her from continuing her attack. Reaper heard the shout of the intruder and he shouted in return. “Equinox! Frostbite! Deal with that!” The Weavile and the Umbreon quickly blocked the way between intruder and Reaper and Vapor. The Weavile with a Night Slash at its disposal and the Umbreon with it’s yellow body features glowing. Reaper noticed it was quite close to the Vaporeon's glow but without the madness. In his peripheral vision, Reaper saw Karrid struggle to his feet, leaning on his knees as he rose. “Crusader, take that bag away!” Just like he was told, the Bisharp took the bag away even though the Vaporeon didn’t give it over willingly.

Vapor fought the Psychic violently. Eventually, she managed to get an Ice Beam through, shooting Reaper frozen to the ground. The Psychic broke focus and she dropped to the ground her feet as if nothing happened. She jumped up onto the tree she was on before. She shot a powerful Hydro Pump at the Pokemon carrying her knives away, than jumped away from the tree and grabbed the bag in her mouth, her fangs puncturing part of it. She saw Shred blocked by the two other Pokemon, getting in his attack stance that nobody else knew about. With a blinding light, Shred used a powerful Thunder on all the Pokemon around except for Vapor. With a strong scent, a fire rose from the tents.

Karrid weakly aroused and looked at the chaos everywhere. His beloved camp and Pokemon in disarray and chaos. He saw the new intruder striking each and every one of his Pokemon with a violent Thunder. He felt strength flow through his veins as anger welled inside of him. He stood to his full height with a wrath against the injustices of the event. The baby blue glow of his only eye visible quickly turned to a blood-red colour. His hand gripped the hilt that lay at his side and he unclasped it from his belt, igniting it. The blade emitted and the same blood-red colour glowed from it. His eye focused on Shred in a permanent glare. "STOP NOW! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS MADNESS?!" He walked up to his Gengar and smashed the ice that trapped him with his blade.

Vapor used Hydro pump on Reaper, instead of another Ice beam or throwing another knife. She quickly used Extreme Speed to jump up a high tree. She saw Ken collapsed on the ground and felt a strong aura. There was a bit of flames nearing Ken as he layed there, unconscious. She used Hydro pump on that, jumped and grabbed Ken by the wrist, and dragged him away as fast as she could.

Name: Alex
Species: Eevee
Appearance: Will look like any of the Eeveelutions but, most of the time a regular Ubreon because that is his favorite, has a metal collar around his neck to control him.
Personality: Is friendly and doesn't actually like the PokeUnion, doesn't like to be lied to and that can drive him into a rage
Side: PokeUnion
Backstory: (this is necessary) He was kidnapped by the PokeUnion as a child because of his ability to change into any of the Eeveelutions. They decided that power would help them and the have a device to control him.

Alex heard fighting in the distance and was forced to go check it out. "I wish someone could get this stupid collar off of me, then I could move my own body" he said to him self. He looked over the camp and wondered what the heck is going on.

Vapor saw an Eevee in the distance with a strange collar on. Once Ken was in a safe place, she felt the craziness drain out of her. She quickly ran over to the Eevee. "Get out of here. It's too dangerous. Do you need help getting off the collar? And before I help you.. which side are you on?"

"Well the collar lets the PokeUnion control me but if you got it off I could help you" said the Eevee " my skills could be useful." After that he just began to hope she would help.

"I'm not going to forget the treachery that was wreaked today. Lets get all the injured Pokemon into tents. You gather them up and I'll heal them." Karrid said to Reaper, determination and rage in his eyes. "Equinox! Frostbite! I want you two to go find where those traitors ran off to. I helped them, I showed kindness and this is how I'm repaid. They will now see the wrath and the vengeance of a ghost." The Umbreon and Weavile quickly scampered off into the forest, silent and flowing over the ground.