1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokewalker.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by Jessie Mulay, Jul 2, 2010.

1. So yeah, got SoulSilver 2 days ago. I'm liking the Pokewalker, especially the Winner's Path route. Pokewalker gives me a motivation to get out and exercise. What do you guys think about it, do you think its lame, okay, awsome, or fun? What? And what route do you choose.

2. I usually go for the Winner's Path since that's the "best" route I have so far. I mainly use it to get my pokemon experience since I have a full pokedex already. I've been using it on trips where I have to do a lot of walking-- one day in London I racked up 18000 steps.

3. very nice. I havent completed the dex yet, but I'm just leveling up mostly now. In disneyworld, i got like 22000 steps. lol

4. I never really used mine. I guess I like training the old fashioned way.

5. Nim

Nim

I used it once when I went to the Gold Coast to make my Eevee like me more so it could evolve. I have basically just forgotten about it and i'm not entirely sure what it does. :(

6. I am almost obsessed with the Walker. I use it every day, putting on my level 86 Ferligatr to grind it to 100 more easily.

7. i recently got winners path wow the pokemon on that route are pretty good i got a horsea that knew muddy water a munclax that knew selfdestruct and a magicarp that knew bounce. ;D