• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokewalker.

So yeah, got SoulSilver 2 days ago. I'm liking the Pokewalker, especially the Winner's Path route. Pokewalker gives me a motivation to get out and exercise. What do you guys think about it, do you think its lame, okay, awsome, or fun? What? And what route do you choose.

I usually go for the Winner's Path since that's the "best" route I have so far. I mainly use it to get my pokemon experience since I have a full pokedex already. I've been using it on trips where I have to do a lot of walking-- one day in London I racked up 18000 steps.

very nice. I havent completed the dex yet, but I'm just leveling up mostly now. In disneyworld, i got like 22000 steps. lol

I used it once when I went to the Gold Coast to make my Eevee like me more so it could evolve. I have basically just forgotten about it and i'm not entirely sure what it does. :(

i recently got winners path wow the pokemon on that route are pretty good i got a horsea that knew muddy water a munclax that knew selfdestruct and a magicarp that knew bounce. ;D