• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Poketropolis City Roleplay - Sign Ups

Name: Rexie
Trainer (Rookie, Experienced, Weak, Strong): Strong
Appearance: Rexie is a small young boy, Rexie has red eyes with natural hearts in eyes, he wears a hat with a blue T-Shirt and grey jeans, and tennis shoes sometimes sandals, has a backpack and bag with thunderstone in it.
Personality: Rexie is friendly and loves music that's why he always carries a guitar to start his carrier.
Likes: Electric Types-Friends-Battling strong trainers-and Cute Pokemon
Dislikes: Ground or Rock Types-Team Rocket-and Pokemon getting hurt (mostly in battle but he's nice to his Pokemon)
Home: Lumiose City, Kalos
Poketropolis Job: Pet Washer
Starter Pokemon: Pikachu
Lv: 26
Nickname if have: Peachy
Personality: Peachy loves to battle, and will protect those he cares about, he has a soft spot for baby electric types, he loves to play pranks and is really sweet sometimes, Rexie thinks of evolving Peachy.
Bag Items: 10 Pokeballs, 2 Great Balls, and 1 Thunderstone.

Name: Rexie
Trainer (Rookie, Experienced, Weak, Strong): Strong
Appearance: Rexie is a small young boy, Rexie has red eyes with natural hearts in eyes, he wears a hat with a blue T-Shirt and grey jeans, and tennis shoes sometimes sandals, has a backpack and bag with thunderstone in it.
Personality: Rexie is friendly and loves music that's why he always carries a guitar to start his carrier.
Likes: Electric Types-Friends-Battling strong trainers-and Cute Pokemon
Dislikes: Ground or Rock Types-Team Rocket-and Pokemon getting hurt (mostly in battle but he's nice to his Pokemon)
Home: Lumiose City, Kalos
Poketropolis Job: Pet Washer
Starter Pokemon: Pikachu
Lv: 26
Nickname if have: Peachy
Personality: Peachy loves to battle, and will protect those he cares about, he has a soft spot for baby electric types, he loves to play pranks and is really sweet sometimes, Rexie thinks of evolving Peachy.
Bag Items: 10 Pokeballs, 2 Great Balls, and 1 Thunderstone.
Accepted Welcome Mimikelwz

Braytim you might wanna edit that post of yours on the roleplay Clemintina is off so she wont be on for sometime she said she'll reply soon but I dont know when

Ikuze_Lets_Go and AssasinGallade left the RP btw

Mimikewl I meant right all of those in ONE post and dont do He would say
just do said Rexie or Rexie said

Mimikewls pls delete all those post and make a new one or just put it in ONE post
Also please dont use (He would say : "hi") just do (He said "hi") or ("Hi" said the boy)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
@Mimikewlz123, Posts need to be in past tense not future tense so instead of saying He would say, say he said. Basically what @PokemonAssasin is saying.

If you want to know why, It is a Pokecharms rule and disobeying the Rp can lead to the Rp being Locked meaning we can't Rp on that Rp anymore.

I think that I might need to make another character since my Ditto might not be exactly able to interact with everyone else for a while, and I might need to privately ask the RP creator before I can do so since the question/request is a bit rather urgent to be said here in public where everyone can easily see it.

*??? can be seen drinking a bottle of Soda Pop*

Well you can change your character but the problem is those post you posted im not sure if you mind re editing them or just delete them and make a new post but it is up to you, you have my permission to change your character (make a new form)

I'm not wanting to change my character if that's what you're thinking, it's just that I want to create another one since I feel like my Ditto might not be interacting for some time until the others get to the forest or something... (Assuming they even know about that area.)

I've controlled five characters in an RP before so controlling two of them is a walk in the park for me.

I'll get right onto making my second form here since this Pokémon is going to be more focused with the main group of trainers since they are just arriving now. (They will be most likely introduced at the airport or academy since that's where the trainers appear to be right now.)

I suppose that seems fair enough here since I'm assuming that the others are going there most likely after seeing someone already going there.

I'll get right with the bio asap since there's going to be quite a bit of info here.

Well, I'm finished with the bio, and let me just point something out before people get a bit uneasy here. (Rods, which are normally called wands, exist within the world of Pokémon; mainly in the mystery dungeon series. Their main usage is being able to cast various types of magic that have different effects depending on which type is used.)

Name: His name is Elgo.
Species: Minun / Cheering Pokémon
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he does look rather young at first glance.
Ability: Volt Absorb (When the Pokémon is hit by an Electric-type attack, instead of taking damage, the Pokémon will recover half of their maximum HP instead.)
Primary Moves: Quick Attack, Substitute, Thunder Wave, Magician Arts. (Allows Elgo to cast any type of magic he knows upon the target, himself or an ally depending on the spell used.)
Appearance: As Elgo is in his normal form for his coloring, he has no changes in his physical appearance whatsoever. He has on a tailor-made blue hat with a white feather on its left side that bears resemblance to a cowboy's. He wears a brown cloak over his blue, one piece robe, as he has on small, brown leathery boots. He carries around a wooden rod with both of his paws, as the tip of the rod is affixed with a mysterious, light blue crystal that has a six-sided prism center with six-sided pyramids on both ends. He also carries around a light tan satchel on his left shoulder that contains various items.
Personality: Elgo's nature of vast ignorance towards others often lands him in trouble with bigger Pokémon and especially the authorities, since he often resorts to using his rod to assert his power. His arrogance can steer him into more arguments that he likes to be in for the day as he is rather stubborn towards others as a result of not being taken seriously. He also seems to detest going over to damp areas that contain an abundant source of water pools, since he despises being soaked in water.
Backstory: [This will be revealed in the roleplay with the correct conversation and/or action triggers it.]
Other: The rod is powered by electrical energy, as it cannot function if Elgo lacks the power to use moves from being exhausted as a result of the overuse of moves. He also goes to the Academy and has his own schedule with his classes and everything else, though he does have a bad history of getting into fights with other Pokémon and sometimes even trainers from time to time.
Special Notes:
  • 32, ???/???.
  • No known weaknesses or vulnerabilities.
  • Often employs various Special-based moves, some being with the use of his rod.
  • Susceptible to some status conditions more than usual.

I suppose I'll introduce Elgo at the Academy then as he'll be in one of his private classes since I'm pretty sure that he's either the only one specializing in the usage of wands or only some other select few. (I.e. Delphox as an example with her wood wand.)

I could possibly join your new RP since I am getting a bit better from my illness...

*a cute little grass dragon Fakemon sits by you while drinking some apple cider*

name: DaMinerMan
trainer type: ghost (from black and white)
personality: mischievous, friendly, funny
poke ball: timer ball
job: poke-police
starter: snivy lvl 18
dislikes: everything else except metagross and bedrill. also lucario things.
occupation/hobby: shiny breeding