• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Poketropolis City Roleplay - Sign Ups

Since my character can be either a Pokémon or a Trainer, my character will be a Pokémon since I am rather accustomed to it. (I have also added in a lot more information to supplement their needs and such.)

Pokémon Information:
Name:
His name is currently unknown.
Species: He is a Ditto. (Shiny to be more precise. He will also already be transformed to avoid instant encounters.)
Lvl: He is roughly level 25.
Gender: Although his species is genderless, he is often referred to as a male due to his masculine traits.
Ability: Limber (Nullifies the effects of Paralysis.)
Personality: [To be revealed in the roleplay as this changes depending on which Pokémon he is transformed into.]
Other: He is unable to transform into complex and big Pokémon such as evolved and legendary Pokémon due to a rare genetic disorder he had since birth.

Since my character can be either a Pokémon or a Trainer, my character will be a Pokémon since I am rather accustomed to it. (I have also added in a lot more information to supplement their needs and such.)

Pokémon Information:
Name:
His name is currently unknown.
Species: He is a Ditto. (Shiny to be more precise. He will also already be transformed to avoid instant encounters.)
Lvl: He is roughly level 25.
Gender: Although his species is genderless, he is often referred to as a male due to his masculine traits.
Ability: Limber (Nullifies the effects of Paralysis.)
Personality: [To be revealed in the roleplay as this changes depending on which Pokémon he is transformed into.]
Other: He is unable to transform into complex and big Pokémon such as evolved and legendary Pokémon due to a rare genetic disorder he had since birth.
Accepted, your home is in Inhore Forest
When there are trainers nearby you can either Run or Appear infront of them, when trainers caught you in a pokeball you may choose to Escape the pokeball or Get caught, if someone is really stuborn and said that they caught you no matter what without your permission tell me so i can remove that trainer from the RP

Well, that seems fair enough... though I'd be more likely to hide or run away than even try to pick a fight because of the risk of being caught. (Because being in the hands of someone else is never fun because it requires the coordination of telepathic twins to pull off and it gets even worse if said trainer is as stubborn as a little kid that won't stop screaming just because he threw a Poké Ball when I was not even scratched.)

Just in case if it's hard to tell or if anyone missed it, I have made myself an NPC for my Pokémon character to briefly interact with to keep him occupied while the others are flying over to the city.

Please note that only I will be having power over the NPC at the moment, unless if I give permission to a trusted someone here to control it with a justified reason. (I.e. Illness or on vacation)

The reason to why I am restricting the ability for everyone else to control my NPC at the moment is because it will cause extreme chaos as the result of having multiple people controlling my other character and mistakes/RP holes are more prone to happening which just makes it not work out like that.

Ok but you have to be somewhere near the airport in Poketropolis since after the flight all the trainers will head onto a bus that will take them to the Academy

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
By the way here is the trainer card. The picture I could get because Gamefreak Didn't create a female cop.
upload_2017-7-8_21-54-9.png

Are you still accepting members? If so I'd like to join.
Name : Albert Sylun
Trainer (Rookie, Experienced, Weak, Strong) : Rookie
Appearance: Tall, black hair. Wears a black sweatshirt and jeans.
Personality : Outgoing and friendly
Dislikes : Fighting types
Home : Paniola Town in the Alola region

Poketropolis Job: Breeder
Starter Pokemon : Eevee
Lvl : 6
Nickname if have : Elle
Personality : Friendly and curious. Likes to explore.
Bag Items : 5 pokeballs, 1 luxury ball, 1 water stone

Are you still accepting members? If so I'd like to join.
Name : Albert Sylun
Trainer (Rookie, Experienced, Weak, Strong) : Rookie
Appearance: Tall, black hair. Wears a black sweatshirt and jeans.
Personality : Outgoing and friendly
Dislikes : Fighting types
Home : Paniola Town in the Alola region

Poketropolis Job: Breeder
Starter Pokemon : Eevee
Lvl : 6
Nickname if have : Elle
Personality : Friendly and curious. Likes to explore.
Bag Items : 5 pokeballs, 1 luxury ball, 1 water stone
You are accepted welcome to the RP most of our RPers are at the Airport going to the academy you may choose your own way to get to the academy

Just a bit of a question... is the forest that my Pokémon in next to the academy that the trainers are going to or is it secluded from most areas?

Well The Academy is in the center of the island Mareanie Town, Flamerie Volcano, Inhore Forest and Frostone Mountain is near it and the Tropical Islands is next to the city where Pokemon or Trainers can Surf there or go by boat

@AssasinGallade and @Izuke_Lets_Go you guys should hurry up the plane is about to take off so better get boarding ;) same with the rest of the RPers who are at the airport

I think that I will be having my character wander off to the place that everyone is going to soon since his curiosity does tend to make him want to explore around a bit. (And also because he can easily get away with that too because he can disguise as other Pokémon.)

I think that I will be having my character wander off to the place that everyone is going to soon since his curiosity does tend to make him want to explore around a bit. (And also because he can easily get away with that too because he can disguise as other Pokémon.)

Well. . . You are a ditto so yeah you can díguise but it would cause attention since shiny dittos transform into shiny pokemons

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm sorry if this post annoys you but this annoys me a LOT so I need to get it off my chest. It's Pokemon not Pokemons. POKEMON is the PLURAL of POKEMON.

That's not always the case since they can be either shiny or normal according to the anime. (And even then he might get the coloring of the Pokémon wrong because he has to RELY on memory which will cause even MORE attention.)

Things become a bit quiet or something possibly... and well that's the best I can describe it in a positive way.

I could not really get onto the RP sectors today since I was at the doctor's after almost passing out and having to stay in a bed until my vision was back to normal...

Things become a bit quiet or something possibly... and well that's the best I can describe it in a positive way.

I could not really get onto the RP sectors today since I was at the doctor's after almost passing out and having to stay in a bed until my vision was back to normal...
hope you feel better soon

Name:Cryronn Sands
Trainer:Expirianced
Appearance:Cryronn has Brown hair and Tan Skin. He wears a Grey Hoodie with a black Poke'Ball symbol on it. He has blue jeans with holes in the knees, as well as black shoes.
Personality:Cryronn loves to make friends and have fun. But get on his bad side and he'll make sure you get wrecked. Cryronn is a big jokester but when the time is right, he's very serious.
Dislikes: Salad, basically anything that isn't a junk food, bullies
Home:KoniKoni city, Alola.
Poketropolis Job:Trainer/Student
Starter Pokemon:Trumbeak
Level:20
Nickname: Drillpeak
Personality:Serious, Rewards those for doing a good job.
Inventory:5 Poke'Balls, 1 Quick Ball, 1 Fire Stone

This is my bio if this Rp is still accepting.
Also, do you have perms for all those Legendaries?
1 more thing. Lapras isn't extinct.

Well im still accepting request and continue the rp the ones who left the rp will be left behind thats all
Cryonn you are accepted and Lapras is just THOUGHT to be extinct